It’s just down the hall. Okay.
就在大厅下面 好的
I’m sorry. I can’t go. I have to wait for Kumar.
对不起. 我现在不能去 我得等古马
You’ll see him when we’re done.
我们聚会结束的时候你就会看见他的
Trust me,
相信我 你会喜欢这个的
Kenny’s mom dropped off a big pot of kimchi jigae.
肯尼斯的母亲留了一大罐韩国泡菜
It’s really good. It’s delicious.
非常好吃 很可口的
Yeah?
是吗?
That’s nice.
那太好了
80 bucks, okay? Okay.
80 元 对吧? 没错
Hello. Are you guys about to smoke?
你们好 你们准备去吸两口?
Yes, we’re gonna smoke. Do you wanna come back to my place?
是的 我们正准备去. 你们愿意 去我那里一起吸吗?
Please, like they want to go listen to a bunch of Phish records
不要这样 搞得好像她们愿意 一边听一些菲力士唱片
while you read your lame-ass poetry.
一边听你读你那狗屁走调诗歌♥
Girls, you guys wanna hang out,
女孩们 你们想一起玩玩
maybe smoke a little weed and have some fun?
抽点大♥麻♥ 一起找点乐子?
All right. All right.
好啊 好啊
My poetry’s not lame. It’s really good.
我朗诵诗歌♥不走调的 很棒的
Yeah, I’m sure.
是的 我知道的 太好了
We’re gonna eat before this gets cold.
我们先去吃点东西
What you say we meet back in our room in about 20 minutes?
你说我们20分钟后回我们的房♥间见怎样?
We’re in room 109.
我们在109室
109. Got it. I’ll see you ladies later, huh?
109. 好的 女士们 回头见?
Yes!
太棒了!
109. We’ll see you ladies later. Yes!
109. 女士们 回头见. 太棒了!
We’re getting laid, bro.
我们要和她们爽一把 兄弟
All right, I’ll see you there, man.
好吧 回头见
20–20–208?
20–20–208?
208. Yes! 208!
208. 是的! 208!
Roldy, dude, you gotta come quick.
罗迪 帅哥 快来
There’s these two filthy pussies just aching to get boned by us.
有两个淫♥贱♥的小妞急着等我们去干呢
I mean, there are these two
我是说 有两位可爱的女士
who would like to have a chat with you and l.
想和我们俩谈一谈
Sorry. Harold’s coming with us.
不好意思 哈罗德和我们一起去参加聚会
That’s bullshit. He’s coming with me. Isn’t that right, Roldy?
扯淡吧. 他和我一起去和美女聊天 对吧 罗迪?
Let’s go to the party. No, no, no. Fuck that.
我们一起去参加聚会吧 不要. 去他妈的
Here. This is Harold’s understudy. You can do whatever you want.
这位. 他是哈罗德的替身 你想干嘛就干嘛
Roldy, let’s go.
罗迪 快来
Sorry.
对不起.
I can’t believe you were gonna ditch me for the Joy Luck Club.
我不敢相信你要扔下我去参加那个 什么狗屁好运开心俱乐部.
You know what their parties are like.
你知道他们的聚会是什么样子的
What do you want me to say? I was under pressure.
你想要我说什么好呢? 刚才我很有压力的
Just say no. That’s all it takes. Here.
只要说不参加就好了 就是这样啦. 给你这个
All right, take a hit of that.
好吧 来一口这个
What’s going on up there?
上面的人在干嘛?
Barracuda to Sparrow, Barracuda to Sparrow.
梭鱼呼叫麻雀 梭鱼呼叫麻雀
We got two high-fliers on level three.
我们在三楼找到两个吸毒的人
I just wanna talk!
我只想和你们谈谈!
Dude, in here, in here.
嘿 到这里来 快来
Women!
女厕!
What if someone finds us in here?
如果有人发现我们在里面怎么办?
Chill the fuck out. He’s not gonna look for us in the girls’ bathroom.
吓都要把他吓出去. 他不会到女厕所 来找我们的
Shit! Come here.
我靠! 到这里来
It worked on me. There’s no reason it shouldn’t work on you.
这个东西对我有效. 没理由 对你没有效果啊
But your breasts look beautiful.
但是你的乳♥房♥♥看起来漂亮些
I just want those cute little ping-pong breasts.
我只想有一对浑♥圆♥结实的乳♥房♥♥
You know, that kind of go…
你知道的 那些东西…
Hurry up because I want to go smoke weed
我真想快点
with that dishy lndian guy.
和那位印度帅哥一起抽大♥麻♥
It’s gonna be a few minutes.
很快 就是几分钟的事情
I’m about to have the worst case of taco shits.
我准备狠狠的喷它一墙的屎
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Great, I think I’ve got to go, too.
太棒了 我想我也要来
Hey, Clarissa, do you want to play battle shits?
嘿 克拉丽莎 你想和我 比赛喷屎吗?
Oh, my God! Battle shits?
哦 天啊! 喷屎比赛?
We haven’t played that since back at camp.
我们回校后还没比试过呢
I know, I know.
我知道 等等
Hit.
来了
Scag! You sank my destroyer!
天啊! 你弄沉了我的驱逐舰!
Fuck!
我♥操♥!
I can’t take it anymore!
我再也无法忍♥受了!
Christy, are you still there?
克拉丽莎 你还在吗?
Damn! You sank my battle shit!
我靠! 你击沉了我的屎号♥战舰!
Shit.

Dude!
嘿!
She said in 20-10?
她说在20-10?
Have you seen a Korean guy around here?
你在附近看见过一个韩国人吗?
Yeah, only when I open my eyes, though.
看见过 不过只有当我的 眼睛是睁开着的时候才看得见
‘Tard.
等等
20-1 1.
20-1 1.
Yo, this party’s bumpin’!
唷 这个聚会很火爆啊!
Who wants some Buda? Yeah!
谁想要点大♥麻♥? 好哦!
Holy shit! Kenneth Park, class of 2004.
天啊! 肯尼斯·派克 2004班的
Dude, I’m thinking you really screwed up by not coming to this party.
帅哥 我看你不参加这个聚会真是蠢
I screwed up?
我蠢?
Can we have some pot brownies?
我们能和你口♥交♥吗?
I don’t know. I’m running a little low.
我不知道 我现在有些低沉
A titty flash might persuade me.
把你们的奶♥子♥露出来看看也许可以说服我
Should we? I think you should.
要露出来吗? 我看应该露
Okay.
好的
Whoa. Whoa.
喔 喔
Hey, you!
嘿 你们俩!
Shit!
靠!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey! Let’s get ’em! Halt!
嘿! 去抓住他们! 不要跑!
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Harold! Harold! No, no, no.
哈罗德! 哈罗德! 不 现在不行
Hey, dude! Come here!
嘿 帅哥! 到这里来!
Well, well, well.
哦 好啊
What do we have here? Oh, no! That’s my baby!
看看我们都有些什么? 哦 不要! 那是我的心肝!
Hold his throat and groin. Come on, rookie.
卡住他的喉咙和腹股沟 交代吧 菜鸟
Should we go back for the weed?
我们应该回去继续抽大♥麻♥吗?
Are you crazy? Run! Run!
你疯了吗? 跑! 快跑!
I can’t believe it, man.
我简直不敢相信 就差那么一点点就可以和她们爽一把了.
Oh, dude,
算了吧 帅哥 你总是喜欢夸大其事
The diarrhea twins definitely would have had sex with us.
那对腹泻双胞胎一定 会和我们干的
What about Cindy? She was looking kinda cute tonight, man.
辛迪怎么样? 她今晚看起来有那么一点可爱哦
Cindy’s fine. It’s just…
辛迪还好啦 只是…
Just what? We
只是什么? 我们
Oh, you’d rather have Maria.
哦 你喜欢玛利亚
Look, it doesn’t matter.
听着 和这个没有关系
I’m gonna end up with Cindy Kim whether I like it or not.
无论如何我都会和辛迪·金结束这段关系
Can we just drop this and get our asses to White Castle, man?
我们能不能不讨论这个 先说说白色城♥堡♥的事好吗?
Fine. Maria.
好的 玛利亚
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Daddy needs to urinate.
本大爷要去撒泡尿
Hurry up!
快点!
I’m serious. Don’t take all night.
我是认真的 不要去了一个晚上
All right.
好的
Excuse me, I have to
打扰一下 我想 嗯?
I have to ask you. Why are you peeing right here?
我想问你 你为什么非得在这儿撒尿?
What?
什么?
I mean, why’d you pee right next to me
我是说 你为什么要挨着我撒尿
when you could choose that bush or…
你可以选那堆灌木或是…
This is a good bush to pee on.
这堆灌木适合于撒尿
Why are you peeing on it?
你为什么要在这儿尿?
Well, no one was here
我选这堆灌木的时候这里没人
Oh.

So you get to pee on it and no one else does? Huh?
所以你可以在这儿拉尿其他人就不可以? 哼?
No, I just This your bush?
不是 我只是 这是你的灌木?
You have a special bond with this bush?
你对这堆灌木有特殊感情?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!