This is creepy, Daddy. Where is everybody?
爸爸 这里阴森森的 人都哪去了
I’m sure they’re all hard at work, darling.
宝贝 大家都在努力学习呢
Come on.
进去吧
This is so unbelievably low rent.
这里可真寒酸
Good afternoon.
下午好
We’re here to see Miss Fritton.
我们想见弗里敦小姐
You’re not from Inland Revenue?
你不是税务局来的吧?
No. I’m er… Camilla’s younger brother.
不是 我是…卡米拉的弟弟
Ooh

You’ll have to forgive me.
请你原谅我的失礼
My brain doesn’t kick in till Wednesday when I’ve been caning it all weekend.
最近脑袋不听使唤 不好使了
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思吧
Miss Fritton, your brother’s here to see you.
弗里敦小姐 你的弟弟想要见你
WOMAN: I can’t understand a word you’re saying
我不明白你在说什么
I said your brother’s here to see you
我说你弟弟想要见你
(Phone rings) MAN: Carnaby Fritton
你好
CARNABY: No no listen to me very carefully
没有 你给我听好了
Why would I buy a picture
为什么我要从一个不怎么样的人
from someone of your dubious reputation?
手里买♥♥一副画呢
That’s what you do, isn’t it, Carnaby?
你确实那样做了 不是吗 卡耐比
I’ll get back to you.
我一会打给你
Hello, Camilla.
你好 卡米拉
Mr Darcy, stop that at once.
埃希先生 安静一会好吗
Go to your happy place.
乖乖听话
Carnaby Fritton.
卡耐比·弗里敦
Oh, I haven’t heard a word from you in over 15 years.
我们已经有15年没联♥系♥过了吧
I sent flowers.
我送过花的
A wreath…
你是送的花圈吧
for Mummy’s funeral.
而且是在我妈妈的葬礼上
Oh, you must be my lully, lully niece Annabelle.
你一定就是我亲爱的侄女 安娜贝尔
You’re all clear.
很干净 请坐
Oh.

So… your father’s PA
你父亲的私人助理
tells me you’re joining us from Cheltenham Ladies’ College.
告诉我你从切尔滕纳姆女校转学过来
For the life of me, I can’t understand why he sent you there.
我实在不明白他为什么把你送去那里
Yes, I was an utter fool to be taken in
是啊 我真是愚蠢透顶
by the excellent teaching standards
被那里一流的教学水平
and their consistently high
以及他们在成绩表上
performance in league tables.
始终如一的好表现给蒙住了
In my experience, the teachers are insufferable snobs,
依我看 那的老师都是令人厌恶的势利眼
and the girls are all shits.
那里的学生也都是些垃圾
Not to worry, my dear.
亲爱的 别担心
Here, pupil and teacher live in blissful harmony.
这里老师和学生相处的很融洽
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy you can’t expect me to stay here
爸爸 你别指望我会呆在这里
It’s like Hogwarts for pikeys.
这里像是废物呆的霍格华兹学院
It’s a little rough around the edges, darling.
亲爱的 这都只是表面现象
But that’s part of the fun of the place. (Door opens)
这也正是这里的有趣之处
Here is a breakdown of the school fees.
这是学校收费的详细条目
Whisky?
来点威士忌吗
There seems to be some kind of mistake.
看起来好像有点问题
The Bursar never makes mistakes about money, unless it’s for tax purposes.
会计是不会把帐弄错的 除非是税务原因
But what about… a family discount?
难道亲友折扣都没有一点吗
Family discount!
还提亲友折扣
You discounted the family years ago, Carnaby Fritton,
在你用阴谋诡计害了米莉森特姑妈的时候
when you ruined Great Aunt Millicent with your hair-brained schemes.
你早我们情谊打了折吧 卡耐比·弗里敦
I’ve done nothing to feel guilty about.
我没有做任何对不起良心的事
Your father has a short memory masquerading as a clear conscience.
你♥爸♥爸肯定失意了一阵子
The fees are 4,000.
一共4000
1,500.
1500怎么样
3,000, take it or leave it.
3000 答不答应随你的便
Let’s call it 2,000, cash.
2000吧 现金结账
2,500.
Two and a quarter. Twothree.
2150 2300
Two-three, done.
2300 说定了
Daddy, you can’t leave me here.
爸爸 你不能把我丢在这里
Don’t be silly, darling.
别傻了 宝贝
It’ll be half term before you know it.
半个学期后你就能适应了
Bonne chance! Daddy!
祝你好运 爸爸
Daddy! (Car horn toots)
爸爸
Your old man’s Roller looks like it’s seen better days.
你老爸的破车看上去不错
No.
那不是破车
It’s a classic.
那是经典款
Daddy’s an expert on the finer things.
爸爸是精品方面的专家
He has an art gallery in Mayfair.
他在梅费尔有自己的艺术廊
I’m Annabelle…
我是安娜贝尔
Miss Fritton’s niece.
弗里敦小姐的侄女
I’ll have someone come fetch your bags.
我来找些人帮你拿东西吧
I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name.
抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
Kelly Jones.
凯莉·琼斯
I’m head girl.
我是这里的老大
Really?
真的吗
Welcome to St Trinian’s.
欢迎来到乌龙女校
♪ MARK RONSON feat. LILY ALLEN: Oh, My God
噢 我的上帝 我简直难以置信
♪ I’ve never been this far away from home
我从来没有在离家千里的地方待过
♪ And, oh, my God, I can’t believe it
噢 我的上帝 我简直不敢相信
♪ I’ve never been this far away from home
我从来没有在离家千里的地方待过
What are you bogging at… Ugly Betty?
你在看什么呢
Know where my bed is?
你知道我的床在哪里吗
You saying I nicked your bed? Is that what you’re saying?
你说我偷了你的床 这是你刚才说的吧?
I’ll give you a slap.
我得赏你一巴掌
Back off, Taylor.
靠边点 泰勒
Go paint your nails.
涂你的指甲油去吧
She who angers you conquers you.
她看你不爽就摆平你
Whatever.
搞什么搞
Weirdo.
怪胎
The Chavs are a bit touchy at the moment.
这些混混很容易发脾气
Oi, are you calling me a chav?
你说我是混混?
So, I told him…
所以 我对他说…
They run a chatline
他们有条热♥线♥
and all claim to have slept with a member of the Royal Family.
而且全都声称自己和皇室成员睡过
When you’ve dropped that many US bonds in the market, begin trading…
你把我们的债券拿去市场里卖♥♥了
KELLY: Refused credit?
拒绝信♥用♥卡♥?
Talk to the Geeks
跟极客聊聊
What about this lot? Are they asleep?
这是怎么回事 她们已经睡觉了
Goths.
哥特人
We’re not Goths, we’re Emos.
我们不是哥特人 我们是情绪派
What are Emos?
什么是情绪派
Emotionally unstable.
就是情绪上很不稳定
First years.
一年级
Fulchester’s answer to The Sopranos
这是黑道家族
This is you.
那是你的床
ANNABELLE: What are they betting on?
他们在赌什么呢
How long you’ll last.
在赌你能呆多久
♪ And oh, my God, I can’t believe it
噢 我的上帝 我简直不敢相信
♪ I’ve never been this far away from home
我从来没有在离家千里的地方待过
♪ And oh, my God, I can’t believe it
噢 我的上帝 我简直不敢相信
♪ I’ve never been this far away from home
我从来没有在离家千里的地方待过
♪ And oh, my God, I can’t believe it
噢 我的上帝 我简直不敢相信
♪ I’ve never been this far away from…
我从来没有在离家千里的地方待过
All right, girls.
好了 同学们
We’re live on YouTube.
我们放在Youtube网上直播了
Hm.

Now we’ll see what she’s made of.
现在让我们来看看她怎么办
New girl.
新来的
(Whispers) Daddy? Hello?
爸爸 你好
Sorry, Daddy, did I wake you? What is it darling?
对不起 我吵醒你了吗 怎么了 宝贝
I want you to come and pick me up from this hell hole right now.
你现在来把我从这个鬼地方接走吧
I’ve been broadcast on the Internet.
我被她们作弄上了因特网
(Chuckles) It’s like a schoolgirl prank that’s all
那是同学们的恶作剧而已
Naked, Daddy! (Whispers) I want you to get me now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!