Billy Boy! Get your ass ready.
比尼! 动作快点
It’s almost 5:00, and this bad boy needs to get his drink on.
已经快5:00了 我们得去喝两杯
No, no, no. Give me that.
哦 把相片给我 不
I’m gonna burn it once and for all. Stop that.
看我一把火烧了它 住手
Dude, it’s been six months.
帅哥 都已经半年了 你也该忘了她了 好吗
Whatever. Even if I wanted to meet other women,
就算我想另找一个妞
I wouldn’t even knowwhat to do.
那我能怎么办
I’ve been out of the game for so long.
我已经离开这个圈子太久了
Dude, you come out with me tonight, I promise you will get laid.
帅哥 只要今晚你和我一起出去 我保证你会如愿所偿
Yeah, it sounds very tempting,
是吗 听起来很不错啊
but Berenson needs me to update these financial models
但是贝瑞森要我修改这些
for the meeting with the foreign investors.
与外方投资者开会时用的财务样本啊
So what? It’s Friday night.
那又怎样? 今天晚上是周末啊
The Germans are taking an early flight back.
那些德国佬的航♥班♥提前了
The meeting got changed to tomorrow.
会议改期到明天了
So? Why don’t you just get somebody else
那又怎样? 你为什么不找个人
to do your work for you?
来帮你搞定这个事情?
Who?
谁来干?
Harold, I need you to update those models for me.
哈罗德 我要你帮我修改这些样本
Billy, aren’t you supposed to I know. Something just came up.
比尼 这不是你正要—— 是的 但是我突然有些其他事情要做
I have this meeting with these new clients tonight,
今晚我要和这些新客户开个会
and I’m never gonna have time to get to those.
没时间处理这些东西
So that’s your responsibility now, big boy.
那么现在就交给你了 帅哥
Make sure those are in by 9:00 sharp tomorrow.
你必须在明天9:00 整前搞定这些东西
With all the downsizing that’s been going on around here,
公♥司♥最近正在不断裁员
we wouldn’t want to have to tell Berenson you’ve been slacking, now would we?
我们可不想告诉贝瑞森先生你在偷懒 你说呢?
Yeah.

Okay, no problem.
好的 没问题
Hey.

You have a great weekend, okay, buddy?
周末玩得愉快 兄弟
I owe you one. Just one.
我欠你一个人情 不过只是一次
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow! That was amazing. I cannot believe how easy that was.
哇! 不可思议了 我不敢相信那么轻松就搞定了
Dude, how do you think I get all my shit done?
你看我刚才干得不错吧?
I’m telling you, those Asian guys love crunching numbers.
让我告诉你 这些亚洲佬就喜欢处理这些数字什么的
You probably just made his weekend.
你刚才多半让他的周末变得充实起来了
Chick magnet
Chick magnet
Chick magnet. chick magnet
Chick magnet. chick magnet
Chick magnet. yeah
Chick magnet. yeah
Fuck.

An excellent point, Mr. Patel.
讲得很好 帕特儿先生
You are one of the finest applicants I have ever interviewed.
你是我见过的最好的应试者之一
Thank you.
谢谢
It comes as no surprise. Your father is highly respected in his field.
不过这一点都不让人感觉惊讶 你父亲在他的领域是备受尊敬的
As you probably heard from your old man,
你也许听你父亲提起过
he and I had some pretty wild times back in med school.
我和他在医学院时都是很野的
Really?
是吗?
Yeah. We started our own basketball team–
是的啊. 我们组建了自己的篮球队–
the Hemoglobin Trotters.
血红素飞人队
Hemo-globin Trotters– get it?
血红素–飞人队 听明白了吗?
A play on the name of the famous colored, Negro basketball squad–
一支以黑人和其他有色人种著称的篮球队
black, African-American.
黑皮肤的 非裔美国人
You know, people of colors.
你知道的 有色人种
Let’s end up with one final question, just as a formality.
让我来问最后一个问题 只是形式上的
What are some potential symptoms of pancreatitis?
胰腺炎的潜在征兆都有哪些?
Well, you would have epigastric tenderness,
嗯 上腹部按起来会有些痛
diffuse abdominal tenderness…
同时这种疼痛也会扩散到腹部…
I’m sorry. Can you hold on one second?
对不起 能耽搁一会儿吗?
Kumar’s phone. Kumar speaking.
这里是古马 我是古马
Hey, what’s up? It’s me. What are you doing?
嘿 怎么回事? 是我 你在干嘛?
Nothing important. I can talk. What’s going on?
没什么. 我说话很方便 什么事?
Listen, I can’t party tonight, okay? I gotta stay late at the office.
听着 我不能参加今晚的聚会 好吗? 我得在办公室呆到很晚
Dude, fuck that shit.
帅哥 不要理会那些东西 我们有自己的安排
I know, but I got a lot of work to do.
我知道 但是我确实有很多事情要做
When has getting high ever prevented you from doing your work?
什么时候去爽一把让你耽误过工作?
Jesus!
天啊!
Believe me. I would love to come home. okay?
相信我 我也很想回去
I got a lot of work to do. Thank you. I’ll do that.
但我确实有很多事情要做 谢谢. 我自己来
I got a quarter of the finest herb in New York City.
我弄到了一夸脱全纽约最棒的大♥麻♥
I’m not smoking that shit alone, okay?
我不会一个人抽 你明白吗?
So you need to just chill the fuck out and prepare to get blazed
所以你让他们全部滚蛋 做好爽一把的准备
because in the next couple of hours,
因为过会儿
I expect both of us to be blitzed out of our skulls, got it?
我们俩都会飞上九霄 明白吗?
All right, I got it.
好的 我知道了
I’ll talk to you later. Where was l?
呆会儿再和你联♥系♥ 刚才我讲到哪里了?
We’ve got the severe anal discharge, sometimes violent–a.k.a. diarrhea.
我们俩最近拉肚子 有时还会伴有很严重的——腹泻
Mr. Patel, I am more than familiar
帕特儿先生 我比你更加熟悉腹泻
Do you actually believe after the way you’ve just behaved
你认为刚才你的表现
that I would ever even consider recommending you for admission?
还会让我考虑推荐招收你?
No. I’m gonna be honest with you.
不会. 让我坦白的和你说吧.
The only reason I’m applying
我申请医学院唯一原因就是
is so my dad will keep paying for my apartment.
我老爸会继续替我付房♥租
I really don’t have a desire to go to med school.
我其实根本就不想来医学院的.
But you have perfect MCAT scores.
但是你医学院入学考试分数很高啊
Yeah. Just ’cause you’re hung like a moose
没错. 但这就像你有很大的阴♥茎♥
doesn’t mean you gotta do porn.
并不意味着你必须去拍色情电影
Get out! Bernadette,
给我滚出去! 伯耐德特 把这个年轻人给我拎出去!
And please bring in some fresh diarrhe–dry towels!
顺便带几条新的呃——干毛巾进来!
Yes!
太棒了!
Right in front of the door.
就停在大门口吧
This is America, dude!
这里是美国 小样! 学着点怎么开车!
Better “ruck” tomorrow!
最好明天就歇菜!
Extreme! Fucking assholes.
没错! 狗♥杂♥种♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Okay.
好吧
Be yourself. Don’t be nervous.
放轻松 不要紧张
So, Maria, what’s been goin’ on?
嗯 玛利亚 最近怎么样?
I actually had a very long week at work. How about you?
我这一周都在工作 你怎么样?
Work was good. I caught up on some sleep.
工作还算顺利吧 我得好好的睡一觉
Plus, the guy who works next to me decided to bathe for a change.
对了 和我一起工作的那个家伙 准备洗个澡来休息休息
Really?
是吗?
So what are you up to tonight?
那你今晚准备干嘛?
Actually, I’m just gonna be sitting on my ass,
事实上 我就呆呆的坐在那里
probably eat a whole pint of Haagen-Dazs
也许一边看”相亲”节目
while I watch Blind Date.
一边吃一大盒哈根达斯
Well, that sounds awful.
哦 那听起来太糟了
If you want some company,
如果你想要人陪你的话
maybe you can come over and sit on your ass at my place.
也许你可以过来我这边坐
That sounds nice.
很不错哦
Bye.
再见
Bye. Bye.
再见
Kumar.
古马
Yo.

Yo, Kumar.
嘿 古马
Yo, I’m in here, dude.
唷 我在这里 帅哥
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
嘿! 你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么啊
I’m trimming my pubes.
我在修剪阴毛
Why aren’t you doing this in your room, man?
你为什么不在自己屋里搞 大哥
The mirror’s in here. Hey, check it out. It’s like a bonsai tree.
镜子在这边啊 嘿 你瞧瞧. 就象盆景一样
Hey!
嘿!
Besides, man, it makes
此外 兄弟 这样也让你的老二 看起来更加雄伟一些
Please!
不要!
Are those my scissors? Dude, I trim my nose hair with those!
这是我的剪刀吗? 我用这个来剪鼻毛的!
Dude, I’ve been cutting my ass hair with them for the past six months.
哥们儿 我在过去半年里面一直 用这个来剪我的阴毛的
Get out! Get out of my room.
滚出去! 滚出我的房♥间
Kumar. it’s Daddy.
古马. 是你老爸
I hope your interview today was good.
我想你今天的面试一定很棒
I’m calling to remind you that you have another one tomorrow
我打电♥话♥来提醒你明天早上10点还有
with Dr. Wein from Cornell at 1 0 a. m. Do not be late.
和康奈尔大学的韦恩医生的另外一个面试 不要迟到
Hook it up, biyatch. Let’s do it.
来干吧 婊♥子♥ 来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!