克莉丝汀娜!救命!
Christina helps.
地窖起火了,叫大家逃!
There’s a fire. Leave the house.
别这样. – 地窖起火了!
David. Wait. – The basement is on fire.
哪里起火?地窖!
What fire? – In the basement, come on.
大卫,没有
No fire.
根本没火
Come see, no fire.
我不懂
I do not understand…
我到底怎么回事?
What is happening to me?
明明起火了
There was a fire.
大卫,你在胡思乱想
You’re imagining things.
走,我带你去
Come on, David. I’ll take you.
我在车上等
I’ll be waiting in the car.
你所描述的
The things he says have been…
是精神严重焦虑的症状
…Are symptoms of a great emotional stress.
湖里的遭遇
What happened in the lake.
那场火灾
Fire.
你是否第一次有这些幻觉?
For the first time you see these things?
大卫,你曾否参战?
He fought in the war, David?
亚岗尼,苏丹
In the Argonne, Sedan.
你生还了
But he survived.
是的,我生还了
Yes, I survived.
你熬过丧妹之痛了吗?
Also survived the death of his sister.
克莉丝汀娜说她溺水而死
Christina told me. She drowned.
没错
It’s true.
你自责吗?
It is because of that?
是我闯的祸
It was my fault.
我推她
I push her.
又没办法救她
And I could not save her.
真有趣
Know? I find it fascinating…
你尽全力否定灵异现象
…That is dedicated to disprove spiritual phenomena.
相信有来生使伤痛愈合
Belief in the afterlife, helps us continue to heal.
你不愿接受这恩泽
You are not allowed to have faith.
又无法解释一切,对吧?
Feel you can not explain. Truth?
有些很坚强的人.撑过战祸
I saw strong men, who survived the war…
却为罪恶感所毁
…Destroyed by their own fault.
罪恶感无法解释
My fault not explain…
发生在艾德布鲁克的那些怪事
…What is happening Edbrook in the Mansion.
奶妈的症状和你类似
Symptoms of Nana Tess are very similar…
她无法接受自己活得比主人久
…Does not accept that people who served all his life.
你也同意我的诊断
You agreed with my diagnosis.
你孑然一身,没有家人
You are alone, without family.
有许多体验你无法接受
Unable to tell their experiences.
人脑是非常脆弱的
The mind is very fragile. You know, David?
克莉丝汀娜说你无法入睡
Christina told me he has not slept.
来…
here
睡不着就吃一颗,
Take these if you can not sleep.
或许有用
It may help.
谢谢,你帮了不少忙
Thank you. I have been very helpful.
再见,大卫
Goodbye, David.
祝你好运
And good luck.
你随时可以找我倾诉
I’m always here if you want to talk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果真要迷恋
If you need an obsession
就迷恋克莉丝汀娜吧
…Christina would be healthier.
没错…
Indeed.
再见
Bye
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我没事
I’m fine.
大卫?
David?
– 你后悔来这里吗? – 怎么会
You’re sorry you came? – No.
我不想失去你
I have fear of losing you.
不会的
You do not have.
明天你跟我走
I want you with me tomorrow.
我办不到
I can not.
我离不开这里
I can not Edbrook.
为什么?
Why?
劳勃不会让我走
Robert Munce leave me.
劳勃?
Robert?
这跟劳勃无关
This has nothing to do with Robert.
的确…
No, it does not.
好好睡吧,大卫
Sleep, David.
克莉丝汀娜?
Christina?
克莉丝汀娜?
Christina?
克莉丝汀娜!
Christina!
全部死于
ALL DIED IN THE GREAT.
「1923年,艾德布鲁克宅邸大火」
OF FIRE EDBROOK MANSION – 1923.
「劳勃·马瑞尔,赛门·马瑞尔,克莉丝汀娜·马瑞尔」
ROBERT MARIELLA , SIMON MARIELLA, MARIELLE CHRISTINA.
重大死亡事故
DIED IN THE GREAT ALL.
1923年,艾德布鲁克宅邸大火
OF FIRE EDBROOK MANSION – 1923.
道尔医生!
Dr.Doyle!
道尔医生?
Dr.Doyle?
道尔医生?
Dr.Doyle?
道尔医生不在了,大卫
There is no Dr. Doyle, David.
他已去世多年
He died many years ago.
朱丽叶…
Juliet?
是你吗?
Are you?
我带你出去
Let me take.
不可能的
No, this can not be.
牵我的手…跟我在一起很安全
Take my hand, you’re safe with me.
大卫?
David?
大卫!
David!
大卫!别去她那儿
Do not go with her, David.
大卫!
David.
你没事吧?
Is everything okay?
我好担心你
I was so worried.
我在这,大卫
I’m here, David.
跟我在一起
Stay with me.
把自己交给我
Indulge me.
别阻拦自己
Do not resist.
上车吧
Get in the car.
我绝不离开你,我要与你厮守
Never will I leave you, David. We’ll be together forever.
你也这么希望吧?
It’s not what you want?
克莉丝汀娜!小心!
Christina. Care.
克莉丝汀娜死了
Christina is dead.
她当然死了
Of course she’s dead.
抱歉
Forgive me.
我不该找你来
I should not have called.
我们走不了了
Never going to let go.
我要知道事情始末
I want to know what happens here.
我现在就要知道
And I know now.
有一天,马瑞尔太太突然回来
One day Mrs. Mariell returned home unannounced.
她上楼看孩子们
He went up to see the children.
他们在她的卧室
They were in her room.
赛门喝醉了
Simon was drunk.
劳勃与克莉丝汀娜在…(乱)
Robert and Christina were doing…
她告诉我一切
She told me what he saw.
她无法面对此事
Something so horrible could not bear it.
当天她就投湖自尽
That day is thrown into the lake.
接着呢,奶妈?
And after that happened, Nana?
说啊!
Continua.
都是你!
It was you.
你这坏胚子
You were born evil.
谁坏?
Who is evil?
我从未杀过人
I never killed anyone.
你带坏了弟妹!
Corrupted others.
你将我们锁在房♥里,纵火烧屋
They locked us in the room, and then set it afire.
大卫,他们罪该万死
They deserved to die.
她杀了我们
You see, she’ll kill us.
以为能摆脱我们
He thought he would get rid of us.
我们不需要你了,奶妈
Now, I’m afraid no longer you need more, Nana.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!