it’s not just wire and paper. They’re people.
在我的人生中有很多次 很多很多次
There were a lot of times, many many times in my life
我觉得孤立无援
where I felt very isolation and alone.
成为众人瞩目的焦点让我很有压力
And to be the center of so much attention was overwhelming.
我很高兴得到那么多的爱与关注
It was really nice to get that much love and attention from people.
这真的很棒
It was really really nice.
我试着好好享受
I tried to enjoy it,
因为这可能再也不会发生了
because it may never happen again.
我和妈妈的事 很复杂
Things with my mother were so complicated.
我以为她不爱我
I thought she didn’t love me.
但她又无微不至地照顾我 让我学艺术
But she tried so hard to take care of me, give me art lessons
让我接受治疗
and get me into therapy.
我真后悔以前不懂得她有多么爱我
I really regret not understanding how much she loved me.
我父亲去世近六年了
It is almost six years after my father died.
我有次和妈妈聊天 我说
And I was talking to my mom, and
当我和你谈起他时还有点想念他
I said you know, when I talk to you about him,
想念从前我们共度的美好时光
I kinda miss him and think of some good times we had.
然后她说 但是你现在不想那些事了 对吧?
And she said, but you don’t miss him really now, do you?
我说 不想了 我很庆幸一切都结束了
And I said, no, I’m glad its over.
这几个月非常艰难
It has been a very rough several months.
我感觉自己好一点了
I do feel like I’m coming out of it.
药物治疗到最后不起作用
Medication till isn’t right.
但我对未来更有希望了
But I’m feeling much more hopeful.
我想养一只狗 一只猫
I’d like to have a dog and a cat.
我想有自己的住处
I’d like to have my own place to live.
我想找个搭档 他最好能住在我隔壁
I’d like to have a partner who lives next door.
我希望我深爱的朋友一直在我身边
I wish to keep all my friends I love so much.
我希望 在我需要的时候 我能够表达自己所想
I wish to be able to express myself when I need to.
我希望能一直热爱艺术
I wish to want to make art.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!