改编自真实故事
1987年8月21日
爱达荷州波夕
他就坐在那里 伙计 你可以跑一圈
He’s just sitting there, man. You can run around the edge!
-我知道 -那是什么…
– I know, right. – That’s what…
好了 各位
All right, guys.
-这不是我的错 -是的
– It wasn’t my fault. – Yeah.
注意
Hey!
我们刚缔造不好的纪录
We just set a record. It’s not a good one.
本校队史半场最高输分
The most points ever scored against this school, and it’s halftime.
好笑吗 米契
You think that’s funny, Mitchell?
没有 教练
No, sir.
那你为什么笑
Well, then why are you laughing?
你是队友选出的队长
You’re our captain, elected by these guys.
只有你是高年级生
Our only senior.
这星期你该让人刮目相看了
The time for you to make an impression was in practice this week.
在今晚的球场 不是现在
On the field tonight. Not now.
也绝不是在球场边…
And certainly not on the sidelines,
计划在家开派对的事
planning a party at your parents’ house
因为你知道这周末父母不在家时
because you know they’re gone this weekend.
捡起来
Pick it up.
布兰登 过来
Brandon, come here.
对 叫你过来
Come here. Yeah, you.
叫你捡起来
I said pick it up.
现在交给他
Now hand it to him.
大概五分钟后就得上场…
Now, we have about five minutes before we have to go out there,
面对今晚来支持我们的球迷
in front of everybody who’s come here to support us tonight.
问题是你会怎么去做现在
The question is, what’s gonna happen to you now,
当你必须得上场时
when you have to go out there,
大家却看衰你时你会怎样
and everybody thinks that you’re gonna lay down.
胡扯…
Bull…!
出去
Get out.
我吗 我什么都没说
Me? I didn’t say anything.
叫你出去
I said get out.
不会吧
Are you kidding me?
过来 让我看看伤势
Come here, let me take a look at that.
爸 拜托告诉我 你下错交流道
Dad, please tell me that you took the wrong exit.
这里是墨西哥吗
Are we in Mexico?
不是
No.
下车看看吧 孩子们
Shall we go take a look, folks?
来吧
Come on.
这就是新家吗
Is this really the place?
天啊
Wow.
她是谁
Who’s she?
油漆行
Paint store.
明天第一件事
First thing tomorrow.
如果有油漆行的话
Assuming there is one.
茱莉
Julie.
什么
What?
去决定你们的房♥间
Let’s go find your room, girls.
来吧
Come on.
这间房♥子真烂
This place is a dump.
你在乎什么 反正你很快会上大学
Like you care. You’ll be at college soon.
要住在这里的是我
I’m the one who’s gotta live here.
我们都累了
I think we’re all tired, guys.
去填饱肚子 好吗
Why don’t we go find something to eat, okay?
太好了
Sounds great.
这里会有餐厅吧
They gotta have a restaurant, right?
你好
Hi.
-你好吗 -很好
Hello. How are you?
很好
Good.
我们有玉米饼 脆饼 卷饼 炸玉米饼和烤饼
We got tacos, tortas, burritos, tostadas and quesadillas.
有汉堡吗
You got burgers?
没有 只有玉米饼 脆饼 炸玉米饼 卷饼和烤饼
No, we got tacos, tortas, tostadas, burritos, and quesadillas.
玉米饼 我们要玉米饼 谢谢
Tacos. We’ll take the tacos, thank you.
好 你们要哪种肉
Okay. What kind of meat do you want?
牛肉 腌猪肉 猪肉香肠 牛头肉 牛舌 火腿
Asada, al pastor, chorizo, cabeza, lengua, jamon?
我给你们总汇好了
I’ll bring you a selection.
请随便坐
You can sit wherever you want.
坐这里
Here?
我想看 The Brady Bunch[脱线家族]
I want to watch The Brady Bunch.
好 怎么样
Yeah. How about it?
大家别走散
All right, everybody, just stay with me.
-爸 -听话…
Dad? – Just…
别这样 先生 别害怕 小女孩
Come on, man. Don’t be scared, mija.
够了
Hey, that’s enough.
抓紧
Hold on.

Dad!
我们不住了
You know what, we’re not staying.
星期一一早就离开
First thing Monday morning, we’re out of here.
-吉姆 -别说了
– Jim. – No, we’re not staying here, all right?
我不会让你和女儿们住在这里
I’m not having you and the girls stay here.
我会找新工作
I’ll find something else.
怎么找
How?
我记得没有很多工作机会吧
I don’t remember there being a whole lot more options.
我们搬到贝克斯菲 我会通勤
We’ll move to Bakersfield. All right? I’ll commute.
我们负担不起贝克斯菲
We cannot afford Bakersfield.
看看我们
Okay. Look at us.
只靠老师薪水维生
We’re living on a teacher’s salary.
你只要…
If you’d just…
我们只要在某个地方长住…
If we had just stayed somewhere longer, I don’t know,
累积年资 情况也许会改观
built up some tenure, then it would be different.
对不起
I’m sorry.
宝贝 你自己说过
Babe, you said it yourself.
你只能找到教书的工作
This is the only job you could get.
-对 -对吗
– Yeah. – Right?
女儿们星期一要开始上学
And our girls, they start that school on Monday.
只好咬牙撑过去
We just gotta make it work.
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice.
对吗
Right?
对不起
I’m so sorry.
洁美 你得上新学校 快点
Jamie, hon, you’re gonna do it.
麦克法兰高中
Come on, hon.
拜托别逼我
Please don’t make me!
我知道很难
I know. I know it’s hard.
求你别逼我
Please don’t make me!
我知道很难 但你得上学 好吗
I know it’s hard, but you gotta do it, okay?
茱莉 请帮帮我
Please, Julie, help me.
你好
Hi.
我来找卡米洛校长 我是吉姆
I’m here to meet with Principal Camillo. I’m Jim.
吉姆 新生命科学老师
Jim, the new life science guy.
兼任体育老师和美足教练
And PE coach, and football.
没错
That’s right.
玛莉亚马索 有塞车吗
Maria Marsol. How was the drive in?
喜欢住在贝克斯菲吗
You like living in Bakersfield?
贝克斯菲 你误会了
Bakersfield? No. We’re…
我们住在麦克法兰
We’re here in McFarland.
看看你
Well, look at you.
麻烦捡一下
A little help, please?
学校绝对不想发生火灾 可能造成…
Certainly don’t want a fire in this place.
几十元的损失 对吗
It could cost tens of dollars’ worth of damage, right?
这是你最后的机会 孩子
This is your last chance, son.
好好努力
Make the most of it.
吉姆怀特吗
Jim White?
卡米洛校长 你好吗
Principal Camillo. How are you?
咖♥啡♥因♥太低 进来
Decaffeinated. Come on.
我应该用预算 完成学校各项开销…
I’m supposed to bleed a rock with the budget,
处理学生无意义的打架 还有戒烟
handle the kids and their petty vendettas, and quit smoking.
我是谁 超人吗
Who am I, Superman?
怎么回事
What happened?
有个学生骂他的妹妹是…
Some kid called his little sister a…
我不会重复他说的话…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!