我阅人无数
I seen them all.
凭良心说 你有别人所没有的天赋
And I am telling you and this is the honest-to-Zeus truth…
我没有见过像你这种人啊
you got something I never seen before.
真的啊
Really?
我的直觉非常强烈地告诉我
I can feel it.right down in these stubby bowlegs of mine.
只要你愿意 没有你做不到的
There is nothing you can’t do, kid.
-是他啊 -小心
-It’s him! -Hey, watch it!
-喂 小心 -我碰到他的手了
-Watch it! Watch… -I touched his elbow!
-姐♥妹♥们♥ -我拿到了他的汗带
-Hey, girls! -I got his sweatband!
阿菲 救命
Phil, help!
-我一吹哨你就闪 -知道了
-Okay. Escape plan: Beta. -Gotcha.
他人呢
Hey! Where is he?
他往那边去了 在阳台 快呀
There he goes! On the veranda!
让我猜猜看 是谁躲在一号♥帘子的后面啊
Let’s see. What could be behind curtain number one?
蜜儿
Meg!
没事了 那些怀春少女都走了
It’s all right. The sea of raging hormones has ebbed.
哇 我真高兴遇见你
Gee, it’s great to see you.
我很想你
I missed you.
英雄都是这么打发时间的啊
So this is what heroes do on their days off.
哈 我才不是英雄
Nah. I’m no hero.
你当然是 全希腊的人都认为
Sure you are. Everybody in Greece…
你是空前绝后的大英雄
thinks you’re the greatest thing since they put the pocket in pita.
我知道 实在很疯狂
I know, it’s… it’s crazy.
走到那儿都被包围 我
You know, I can’t go anywhere without being mobbed.I mean…
你应该放松一下
You sound like you could use a break.
如果你开溜一会儿
Think your nanny goat would go berserk
你那位保母先生会发飙吗
if you played hooky this afternoon?
这 我不知道啊
Oh, gee, I don’t know.
阿菲把时间都排满了
Uh, Phil’s got the rest of the day pretty much booked.
哦 少管阿菲啊
Ah, Phil, schmill.
跟我到外面走走
Just follow me out the window, round the dumbbells.
你只要把那道墙掀起来 就可以开溜了
You lift up the back wall and we’re gone.
哇 真棒
Wow. What a day.
我们先去码头餐厅吃饭 嗯
First that restaurant by the bay.
《奥迪帕斯王》[Oedipus Rex]公元前5世纪索福克勒斯[Sophocles]所著的悲剧
然后再去看那出 那部”奥迪帕斯王”
And then that, that play, that, that, that Oedipus thing.
喔 我比他们幸福多了
Man! I thought I had problems.
是啊
Psst!
别再闲扯 快点嘛
Stop fooling around.
老姐 快办正事
Yeah. Get the goods, sister.
真没想到开溜会这么好玩
I didn’t know that playing hooky could be so much fun.
对 我也没想到
Yeah, neither did I.
谢了 蜜儿
Thanks, Meg.
喔 先别急着说谢
Don’t thank me just yet.
-哦 -喔 小心
-Oh! -Oop. Careful.
抱歉 脚突然没力气
Sorry. Weak ankles.
是吗 你要不要坐下来休息一会儿
Oh, yeah? Well, maybe you better sit down for a while.
那 你有没有 像我这样子的问题啊
So, uh, do you have any problems with things like this?
-啊 -例如 脚没力气
-Uh… -Weak ankles, I mean.
哦 哦
Oh, uh,
不 好像没有
no, not really.
难道你没有弱点 你胸口疼不疼 还有
No weaknesses whatsoever?
膝盖
No trick knee?
肚子 脸蛋
Ruptured disks?
没有 我 我觉得
No. I’m,I’m afraid
我觉得我很健康
fit as a fiddle.
-神奇小子 你真的很完美 -谢了
-Wonderboy, you are perfect. -Thanks.
这样反而好看
It looks better that way.
真的 好看多了
No, it really does.
其实 你知道我小时候
You know, when, when I was a kid…
就一直希望有一天 自己能跟其他人一样
I, I would have given anything to be exactly like everybody else.
一样小气 不诚实吗
You wanted to be petty and dishonest?
不是每一个人都一样的
Everybody’s not like that.
都一样
Yes, they are.
你就不一样啦
You’re not like that.
你怎么那么确定呢
How do you know what I’m like?
至少我知道 你是我认识的人当中
All I know is you’re the most amazing person
脚最没力气的一个
with weak ankles I’ve ever met.

Oh!
蜜儿 有了你
Meg, when I’m with you…
我一点也不觉得孤单
I don’t feel so alone.
有时候我宁愿一个人
Sometimes it’s better to be alone.
为什么
What do you mean?
没人会伤害你
Nobody can hurt you.
蜜儿
Meg?
我永远 也不会伤害你
I would never ever hurt you.
我 我也不会伤害你
And I don’t wanna hurt you, so…
所以为了我们两个好
let’s both do ourselves a favor and…
不能再这样下去
stop this before we…
好了 停
All right! Break it up!
我说停 你玩够了
Break it up! Party’s over!
我大街小巷的找你
I’ve been looking all over this town!
冷静点 山羊先生 这都是我的错
Calm down, mutton man.It was all my fault.
你已经上了我的黑名单 不受欢迎
You’re already on my list, sister! So don’t make it worse!
你这个没出息的东西
So don’t make it worse!
立刻回到体育场
you’re gonna go to the stadium…
你这一辈子都得忍♥受苦练
and you’re gonna be put through the workout of your life!
快给我上马去
Now get on the horse.
好 好
Okay, okay.
-真对不起 -没事了
-I’m sorry. -Ah, he’ll get over it.
快 快 快
Move! Move, move, move, move,
上马
move! Move!
小心 小心
Hey, watch it. Watch it. Watch it.
小心 睁大你的眼睛看
Keep your goo-goo eyes on the…
严重违规要受罚
That’s it. Next time, I drive.
哦 我到底有什么毛病
Oh, what’s the matter with me?
我怎么还控制不了感情呢
You’d think a girl would learn.
百般思绪 涌上我心田
If there’s a prize for rotten judgment
失去主张 乱了方向
I guess I’ve already won that
没有人不顾生命危险
No man is worth the aggravation
这痛苦的教训无力承受
That’s ancient history Been there, done that
不要再有假装 他是你的宇宙天堂
Who do you think you’re kidding He’s the earth and heaven to you
不要隐瞒躲藏你的真情 散发力量
Try to keep it hidden Honey, we can see right through you
-不能够 -快把感情释放
-Oh, no -Girl, you can’t conceal it
我们明白你对爱情的渴望
We know how you feel and who you’re thinking of
不能 不愿 我不想 我不说
Oh, no chance, no way I won’t say it, no, no
轻声叹息 你为何在摇头
You swoon, you sigh Why deny it, uh-oh
多么迷惘 我已经爱上他
It’s too cliche I won’t say I’m in love
那心底深情 早已黯淡
I thought my heart had learned its lesson
再回首 满心又期待
It feels so good when you start out
-啊 -前尘往事在对我呐喊
-Ah -My head is screaming, get a grip, girl
我心凄凉无奈 泪已哭干
Unless you’re dying to cry your heart out, oh
你在自我否定 没有勇气追求爱情
You keep on denying who you are and how you’re feeling
我们不会相信 我们看到你的真情
Baby, we’re not buyin’ Hon, we saw you hit the ceiling
面对这份感情 你要拿出你的勇气
Face it like a grownup When you gonna own up that you
快 快 快追寻
Got Got Got it bad
不能 不愿 我不想 我不说
Oh, no chance, no way I won’t say it, no, no
打开心扉
Give up, but give in
你已经爱上他
Check the grin, you’re in love
此情此景 我不能爱上他
This scene won’t play I won’t say I’m in love
情愫决堤 你已经爱上他
You’re doing flips, read our lips You’re in love
无可救药 我不愿意 他不愿意啦
You’re way off base I won’t say it
承受煎熬 我不愿意
She won’t say love Get off my case I won’t say it
抛开烦恼多美妙 爱上他
Girl, don’t be proud It’s okay, you’re in love
对天祈祷
At least out loud
我已经爱上他
I won’t say I’m in love
嘿 蜜儿宝贝 还顺利吗
Hey, what’s the buzz, huh, Meg?
你到底有没有查出 神奇小子的弱点呢
What is the weak link in Wonderboy’s chain?
找别的女人去查吧 我不干了
Get yourself another girl. I’m through.
麻烦你再说一遍
I’m sorry. You mind running that by me again?
我的耳朵 好像被什么东西给堵住了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!