这里是0-1阿尔法 猎鹰已被控制
This is 0-1 Alpha, we have secured falcon.
重复 猎鹰已被控制
I say again, we have secured falcon.
我数到十 你赶紧交代
不然
你就只能听到十了
一 二 三 四
五 六 七 八
是手雷 长官 快退后
Grenade! Sir, get back.
该死 我竟然疏忽了
Shit! I fucking missed it.
我他妈的怎么就疏忽了呢
How did I fucking miss it?
梅林 抱歉要让你面对这种结果
Merlin. I apologize for putting you in this position.
你把他训练得很好
You trained him well.
詹姆斯
James.
训练到此为止
Training is over.
欢迎加入王牌特工
Welcome to Kingsman.
-兰斯洛特 -长官
– Lancelot. – Sir.
我会亲自处理这个烂摊子
I’ll deal with this mess personally.
十分抱歉
I very much regret
不能公开表彰您丈夫的英勇事迹
that your husband’s bravery can’t be publicly celebrated.
希望您能理解
I hope you understand.
我要怎么理解 你什么都不告诉我
How can I understand? You won’t tell me anything.
我都不知道他换了中队
I didn’t even know he wasn’t with his squad.
抱歉 我不便多言
I’m so sorry I can’t say more.
我想将这枚英勇纪念勋章给您
I would like to present you with this medal of valour,
仔细看背面 上面刻有号♥码
and if you look closely on the back, there’s a number.
我们对您丈夫的感激 还有
And as a more concrete gesture of our gratitude,
更实在的表示
we’d like to offer you…
算是欠您个人情 要怎么还完全由您
Let’s call it a favour. The nature of it is your choice.
告诉接线员 牛津鞋 不雕花
Just tell the operator “Oxfords, not brogues”,
我就知道是您
and then I’ll know it’s you.
我不要什么人情 我只要我的丈夫
I don’t want your help. I want my husband back!
你叫什么名字 小家伙
What’s your name, young man?
-艾格西 -你好 艾格西
– Eggsy. – Hello, Eggsy.
能给我看看吗
Can I see that?
保管好这个 艾格西
You take care of this, Eggsy, all right?
还要照顾好妈妈
And take care of your mum, too.
非常抱歉 阿诺德教授 还有一点点
So sorry, Professor Arnold. Just a tiny bit more.
真要命 要撕快撕
For God’s sake, just rip it off!
上头有命令 绝对不能伤到您
I’m under very strict instructions not to hurt you.
你们搞错了
Look, you’ve made a mistake.
我只是个大学讲师
I’m a university lecturer.
我可没钱
I’ve got no money.
这不关钱的事
This isn’t about money.
我们老大只想和您聊聊
Our boss just wants to talk to you.
你这么说我就能安心了吗
Am I meant to find that reassuring?
他马上就到 会和您解释的
He’ll be here soon. He’ll explain.
喝威士忌吗 瑞德 把62年达尔摩拿来
Do you like whisky? Red, get the 62′ Dalmore.
说实话 这酒好喝得让你醉生梦死
Honestly, this whisky is amazing. You will shit.
找你借杯糖算过分吗
I suppose asking to borrow a cup of sugar is a step too far?
阿诺德教授 我是来接您回家的
Professor Arnold. I’m here to take you home.
62年的达尔摩
1962′ Dalmore.
洒一滴都是罪过 您说是吗
It’ll be a sin to spill any, don’t you think?
帮忙拿一下好吗
Can you hold these, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
都处理干净了
Everything is clean.
这见面礼我喜欢
My kind of welcome.
血腥暴♥力♥让我倒胃口 是真的倒胃口
No stomach for violence. I mean literally.
见着一滴血 我就玩完
I see one drop of blood, that is me done.
条件反射地开始吐
I’m like…projectile.
让您目睹如此不愉快的场面
Listen, I’m so sorry you have to witness
我深表歉意
all this unpleasantness,
都怪那位不速之客
due to our uninvited guest.
不过我保证 不用等我查清他的底细
But I promise you, by the time I find out who he works for…
咱俩就能成为最好的朋友了
you and I will be the best of friends.
去店里 谢谢
To the shop, please.
萨维尔街
亚瑟在餐厅 先生
Arthur’s in the dining room, sir.
-亚瑟 -加拉哈德
– Arthur. – Galahad.
大家都开始怀疑
The others are beginning to wonder
是不是要敬两次酒了
if we’re going to have a double toast.
先生们 上一次进行这项仪式
Gentlemen. I’m thankful to say it’s been 17 years
已经是17年前了 我觉得很欣慰
since we last had the occasion to use this decanter.
兰斯洛特是位杰出的特工
Lancelot was an outstanding agent
一位真正的王牌特工
and a true Kingsman.
我们将永远缅怀他
He’ll be sorely missed.
-敬兰斯洛特 -敬兰斯洛特
– To Lancelot. – To Lancelot.
我提议 明天就启动
I intend to start selection
兰斯洛特接♥班♥人的选拔程序
process for Lancelot’s replacement tomorrow.
请每人提名一位候选人
I want each of you to propose a candidate
并安排到英国总指挥部报到
and have them reported to UK HQ
截止格林威治时间晚9点 谢谢各位
no later than 9 P.M. GMT. Thank you.
梅林 进来吧
Merlin. Come in.
兰斯洛特当时正在调查
Lancelot was investigating a group of mercenaries
一个进行生化武器试验的佣兵团伙
who were experimenting with biological weaponry.
请戴眼镜 先生们
Glasses, gentlemen, please.
乌干达 2012年 合成卡西酮
Uganda, 2012. Synthetic cathinones.
投入了游击队基地的水源
They put it in the water supply of a guerilla army base.
狂乱 食人 致死无数
Rage, cannibalism, multiple fatalities.
车♥臣♥ 2013年 起义军发生内乱
Chechnya, 2013. Insurgents turned on one another.
显然是这群佣兵所为
Indisputably the work of our mercenaries
但未发现任何化学物质的痕迹
but no trace of any chemicals of any kind.
兰斯洛特是怎么回事
So what happened to Lancelot?
他追查到了该团伙在阿根廷的一处房♥产
He tracked them to this property in Argentina.
监视过程中
While he had them under survelillance
他发现他们绑♥架♥了一名人♥质♥
he became awared that they’d effected a kidnapping.
便进行单人营救 但是失败了
So he excuted a solo rescue mission which failed.
这是他发送的最后一条信息
This is his last transmission.
-这人是谁 -一个气候变化末日论者
– Who is he? – Some climate change doom-sayer
正在研究所谓的盖亚理论
experimenting on something called Gaia theory
说地球能自我修复什么的
about the world healing itself or some such.
奇怪的是 他并没有失踪
But what’s curious is he’s not actually missing.
这位就是阿诺德教授
This is Professor Arnold,
今早在帝国理工现身了
at Imperial College this morning.
交给你了
It’s all yours.
别忘了找候选人的事
And don’t forget your membership proposal.
这次记得找个像样点的
Try picking a more suitable candidate this time.
17年过去了
17 years
你还是不明白
and still evolving with the time
与时俱进是什么意思
remains an entirely foreign concept to you.
别忘了 多亏了那位年轻人
Need I remind you I wouldn’t be here
我才能坐在这里
if it weren’t for that young man?
他不比其他候选人差多少
He was as much Kingsman material as any of them.
甚至更优秀
More so.
但他和我们并不是一类人
But he wasn’t exactly one of us, was he?
别嘴硬了 加拉哈德 你的小实验失败了
Let’s face it Galahad, your little experiment failed.
并非冒犯 亚瑟 你太高高在上了
With respect, Arthur. You’re a snob.
这不是冒犯吗
With respect?
世界正在改变
The world is changing.
贵族们的天赋越来越差是有原因的
There’s a reason why aristocrats developed weak chins.
艾格西
Eggsy?
艾格西 快过来
Eggsy, come here.
-有烟纸吗 亲爱的 -没有
– Got any Rizla babe? – No.
帮你老妈一个忙
Why don’t you do your mama a favour
下楼买♥♥点回来
and go down the shop and get some?
自己买♥♥去
Get them yourself.
我跟你说过 别用这种口气和迪恩讲话
What have I said to you about speaking to Dean like that?
三个人多挤 让迪恩的哈巴狗去
Three’s a crowd, isn’t it? Why don’t Dean’s Poodle go?
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
你拿着钱 去买♥♥点烟纸
Why don’t you take this and go get some Rizlas,
再给自己买♥♥点糖
get yourself some sweets.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!