Two? Two.
两瓶? 对
Here.?
给你
Damn!?
该死
Where you been? You were supposed to be here at midnight.
你去哪了? 午夜前你应该在这里
Girl. you can’t rush perfection.
美女 你不能总是追求完美
Hurry up and finish so we can get on out there.
快点收工 咱们离开这里
Okay, one more minute.
好的 再等1分钟
Okay. Just in time for a drink on the house?
好 够时间回家喝酒吗?
You know it. Make that two.
够的 给我来两杯
Tonight’s your lucky night. You are my new favorite bartender.
今晚你真幸运 你可是我最喜欢的调酒师
Sweetie, she’s not gonna be here much longer.
她马上就下班了
I don’t know why you’re so eager for me to quit this gig.
你这么希望我离开这儿?
As long as I work here, we both get to dance and drink for free.
只要我在这里工作 咱俩就可以免费跳舞喝酒
Girl, when you make it, they gonna let us in anywhere we want.
如果你红了 任何地方都会欢迎我们去
What she gonna make it as? You’ll see.
她要做什么? 你会知道的
Thank you.
谢谢
Time’s up.
时间到了
Hey, girl.
嗨 美女
How are you? I’m good.
你好吗? 挺好的
Ah, look who’s here… Katrina.
看看谁在这 卡翠娜
That’s hot. Come on, let’s go.
够辣 来吧 我们上
Ooh! I don’t like them, bitch.
我不喜欢你的胸
Damn, girl!
跳的好 美女
Oh! Look at that bitch, y’all.
看看那个妞儿
Yo, she’s taking our shit! I told you.
我告诉过你 她不好惹
Oh, man!
哦 俄滴个天呐!
Listen, girl, you got talent, you bottle that shit up.
瞧 美女 你很有天赋
sell it, Paid! Paid!
用你的天赋赚钱吧 赚钱 赚钱
Excuse me would work.
是不是该说句对不起?
Hold up, Katrina.
省省吧 卡翠娜
I thinkyou owe her an apology.
我想你欠她一个道歉
I don’t owe anybody anything.
我不欠任何人任何东西
especially not some section eight, no-rhythm-having club ho.
特别是那些混八区里毫无音乐节奏的俱乐部的人
People pay me to dance, be gone. Whoo!
有人出钱让我跳舞 滚吧
Bitch! Gina! Gina!
婊♥子♥ 吉娜 吉娜
Let me go! What? What?
放开 怎样? 是怎样?
That ain’t your hair anyway.
这根本不是头发
Get off me.
放开我
Gina, that’s my job, you can’t be wilding out in there.
吉娜 我在这上班 你不能在这胡闹
Please. She started it.
是她挑衅的
That shit was unbelievable.
真不敢相信那个烂货(戴假发)
Go, Benny.
上 本尼
Go, Benny. Go, Benny.
本尼 本尼
That was hot.
够有型
Look at him, checking you out like he all grown.
瞧他 等他长大会和你一样
Your mama know you’re out here?
你妈妈知道你在这里吗?
His mother ain’t lookin’ for nothin’ but her crack head boyfriend.
他妈妈什么都不找 只找凯子
Don’t you talk about her.
不准那样说她
I like that. Your flavor’s hot.
我喜欢你的风格 很棒
Okay. I got it. You’re a bitter now.
我知道了 你有点受不了
You guys should come to my class. Your class?
你们应该来我班里上课 你班里?
I teach hiphop at the center. The center?
我在活动中心教嘻哈舞 活动中心?
I ain’t feelin’ that mommy and me hip-hop, none of that.
我想那不是我们的嘻哈舞
I’ll come.
我会去
Oh, okay, cutie.
真乖 小可爱
Alright, kids. Clear out, get outta here!
好了 孩子们 散了 离开这里
Come on. Come on. Hurry up!
快点 赶快
It’s cool, officer.
没什么大不了的 警官
These kids are always hustling people back here.
这些孩子经常在这里抢人东西
Be careful, ladies.
女士们 小心点
Hey, Miss Jones. Honey.
你好 琼斯小姐 甜心
You dropped your paper.
你们的纸掉了
Ah, you’re looking out, Honey.
甜心 你可真细心
Shoot, John.
投球 约翰
Yo, Chaz, you’re the one, man.
查兹 你是最棒的
Hey, everybody.
大伙儿
Listen up. Hey, guys.
听好了 伙计们
I got a new remix from D.J. Scratch at the Overdrive.
我拿到了DJ斯卡奇最新的混音作品
All right! Come on, guys.
太好了 伙计们快来
Let’s loosen up.
让我们热热身
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Is she all right? She slipped on some water.
她没事吧? 地上有水 她摔倒了
You okay?
你没事吧?
Quit it.
笑够了没?
It doesn’t matter how you mess up,
摔到了没什么
as long as you keep counting, all right?
只要继续跳就行了
Watch this.
看着
One and two, three and four.
一 二 三 四
See, Letitia baby, you’re my inspiration.
瞧 利蒂希娅 你可是我的灵感
Okay, let’s throw that in after the clap.
好 从刚才摔倒的地方继续
I’m glad you could make it.
很高兴你们能来
Come on, this isn’t a pageant.
来吧 这可不是露天表演
Step in the back and fall in, all right?
进来就得跟上
We’ll break it down for you.
我们会为你放慢节奏
Fall in.
排队
Come on, little man, You’re in front.
快来 小家伙 你站前面
So let’s break it down. all right?
我们慢点来 好吗?
From the top! Five, six,
从头来 五 六
seven, eight.
七 八
One and two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
five, six, seven and eight.
五 六 七 八
Elbows. One, two, three, feour.
肘 一 二 三 四
We’ll just take it that far. Suckers.
我们就到这里 笨蛋
Let’s see it, Joey, count ’em in.
让我们看看 乔依你来数
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
One and two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Why we come here?
我们来这里干什么?
Five, six, seven and eight.
五 六 七 八
One, two, three, feour.
一 二 三 四
If you wanna learn, keep with the counts. Learn?
如果你们想学的话 就跟上节奏 学?
Lady. I’m schooling you.
女士 我来教你
All right.
好啦
Pay no mind to them. You like that?
不要去理他们? 你喜欢这样?
Okay, okay, comedy hour’s over, Let’s get back to it.
好了 好了 逗乐时间结束 咱们继续
It’s not you. My brother Benny and them just wanna show off.
我哥哥本尼他们就是想显摆
I know, sweetie.
我知道 小可爱
Take care, all right? Okay.
当心点 好的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
All right, let’s start from the top.
好了 我们重头开始
Okay, there.
好了 这里
That didn’t hurt, did it?
没有那么痛 不是吗?
Okay, all set to go.
都好了 可以走了
All right, later. Bye. Honey.
好了 再见 再见 甜心
Oh, sweetie, I don’t know why…
甜心 我不知道为什么…
you can’t just teach ballet at a nice uptown studio.
你不到条件好的工作室去教芭蕾
Haven’t you seen my hip-hop class? They love it.
你没看过我教的嘻哈舞吗? 他们喜欢那个
But hip-hop can’t take you the places ballet can.
但是嘻哈舞没法让你取得芭蕾的成就
All that real dance training.
芭蕾才是真正的舞蹈训练
Ah, here are my girls.
老婆和女儿都在
Hi, Dad.
老爸
Hi, baby. Honey.
嗨 宝贝 甜心
There’s so many beautiful things in the world.
这世界上有许多美好的东西
and I just want you to see them. Ma.
我只是想你去见识见识 妈
So, can we make it to midtown in 20 minutes?
我们20分钟能到市中心吗?
Not another video audition?
不会又是什么试镜吧?
As a matter of fact. I was just heading that way.
事实上 我正好要走那边
And don’t worry so much.
不要担心那么多
Next.
下一个
Honey Daniels, and you’re with?
丹尼尔·甜心 你和谁一起?
No one right now.
目前就自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!