不要走开 因为今天下午晚些时候
So stay with us because later this afternoon,
我们非常幸运能邀请到安娜·斯科特来做访谈
we’re lucky enough to be talking to Anna Scott,
她是好莱坞迄今最大牌的明星
Hollywood’s biggest star by far.
斯科特小姐的最新电影又一次占据了各大榜单首位
Miss Scott’s latest film is once again topping the charts.
♪她或许是我无法忘怀的面容♪
♪She may be the face I can’t forget♪
♪是一丝欣喜 或是一丝遗憾♪
♪A trace of pleasure or regret♪
♪她是我的宝藏 抑或是我要付出的代价♪
♪May be my treasure or the price I have to pay♪
♪她是映射我美梦的明镜♪
♪She may be the mirror of my dream♪
♪倒映在小河上的微笑♪
♪A smile reflected in a stream♪
♪她其实并非如外表那般光鲜亮丽♪
♪She may not be what she may seem inside her shell♪
♪她在人群中常常开怀大笑♪
♪She who always seems so happy in a crowd♪
♪眼神内敛 又如此骄傲♪
♪Whose eyes can be so private and so proud♪
♪即便落泪 也不会让人看见♪
♪No one’s allowed to see them when they cry♪
♪她是昙花一现的爱情♪
♪She may be the love that cannot hope to last♪
诺 丁 山
♪从过去的阴霾向我走来♪
♪May come to me from shadows of the past♪
♪我至死都会铭记♪
♪That I’ll remember till the day I die♪
♪她或许是我幸存的原因♪
♪She may be the reason I survive♪
♪我尚且苟活的理由♪
♪The why and wherefore I’m alive♪
♪历经沧海桑田 她都是我的最爱♪
♪The one I’ll care for through the rough and ready years♪
♪我要将她的欢笑与泪水♪
♪Me, I’ll take her laughter and her tears♪
♪一一珍藏留念♪
♪And make them all my souvenirs♪
♪我要追随她的脚步♪
♪For where she goes I’ve got to be♪
♪因为我人生的意义就是♪
♪The meaning of my life is she♪
♪她♪
♪She♪
♪她♪
♪Oh, she♪
我当然看过她的电影
Of course I’ve seen her films…
我也一直觉得她是个美人
and always thought she was, well, fabulous.
但我与她 相隔了十万八千里
But, you know, a million, million miles from the world I live in…
我住在这里 诺丁山 我最爱的伦敦一角
which is here, Notting Hill, my favorite bit of London.
这里在工作日会举办市集
There’s the market on weekdays
兜售各种各样的水果蔬菜
selling every fruit and vegetable known to man.
这里有一家纹身店 店外有醉酒男子
The tattoo parlor with a guy outside who got drunk…
估计他现在也忘了当初为什么要纹”我爱肯”
and now can’t remember why he chose “I love Ken.”
还有风格激进的理发店
The radical hairdressers where
《芝麻街》中的角色
刚理完出来的人看着都像甜饼怪一样
everyone comes out looking like the Cookie Monster,
不管这是不是他们的本意
whether they want to or not.
然后一下就到了周末
And then, suddenly, it’s the weekend,
天刚亮 就有数百家小摊贩突然冒出来
and from break of day hundreds of stalls appear out of nowhere,
填满波特贝罗路 一直开到诺丁山门
filling Portobello Road, right up to Notting Hill Gate.
目之所及
And wherever you look
有成千上万人正在购买♥♥着数不胜数的古董
thousands of people are buying millions of antiques,
有些是真品 有些看着就是假货
some genuine and some… not quite so genuine.
很棒的一点是 我的很多好友
And what’s great is that lots of friends
最后都回到了伦敦的这里
have ended up in this part of London.
比如说这位托尼 从建筑师转行成了厨师
That’s Tony, for example, architect turned chef,
最近用毕生积蓄
who recently invested all the money
投资了一家新餐厅
he ever earned in a new restaurant.
这就是多年来我每天生活的地方
And so, this is where I spend my days and years…
在这个城中的小村庄
in this small village in the middle of the city
一栋有着蓝色大门的房♥子里
in a house with a blue door…
那是我和我妻子一起买♥♥的
that my wife and I bought together
之后她就抛下我和一个男人跑了
before she left me for a man…
那个男的长得和明星哈里森·福特一模一样
who looked exactly like Harrison Ford.
而如今我在这里
And where I now
和一个房♥客过着诡异的同居生活 他叫…
lead a strange half-life with a lodger called…
斯派克
Spike!
你能帮我参谋一下吗 我有件特别重要的事
You couldn’t help me with an incredible important decision, could you?
那这件事会比
Is this important in comparison to, let’s say,
取消第三世界债务还要重要吗
whether they should cancel Third World debt?
是的
That’s right.
我终于要和美丽的简琳约会了
I am at last going out on a date with the great Janine,
我得确保选出一件合适的T恤衫
and I just wanna be sure I’ve picked the right T-shirt.
-有哪几件可供选择 -你等着
– What are the choices? – Well, wait for it.





这是第一件 很酷吧
First there’s this one. Cool, huh?
好吧 这有点难表现出浪漫的感觉啊
Yeah, it might make it hard to strike a really romantic note.
说得对 先别绝望
Point taken. Don’t despair.
如果要浪漫点的话
If it’s romance we’re looking for,
我正好有这么一件
I believe I have just the thing.
往下摸
说实话 这件吧
Yeah, well, there again,
她可能会觉得你不是在找真爱
she might not think you had true love on your mind.
好吧 还有一件
Right. Just one more.
真爱我来啦
True love here I come.
你是这世上
最美的女人
可以 这件正合适
Well, yeah. Yeah, that’s… that’s, um, perfect.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
-祝我好运吧 -好运
– Wish me luck. – Good luck.




这不过是又一个糟糕透顶的星期三
And so it was just another hopeless Wednesday,
我照常步行一千码左右穿过市集去工作
as I walked the thousand yards through the market to work,
我怎么也不会想到
never suspecting that
今天会彻底改变我的人生
this was the day that was gonna change my life forever.
对了 这就是我工作的地方
This is work, by the way,
我开的一家旅游书店
my little travel bookshop…
-早 马丁 -早 大人
– Morning, Martin. – Morning, Monsignor.
专卖♥♥旅游书籍的
Which, um, well, sells travel books,
实话说 销量并不太好
and to be frank with you, doesn’t always sell many of those.
老样子 大型促销活动的盈利是
Classic. Profit from major sales push,
亏损347英镑
minus £347.
要不要帮你买♥♥一杯卡布奇诺
Shall I, uh, go and get you a cappuccino?
-帮你舒缓下痛苦 -好啊
– You know, ease the pain a bit. – Yeah, yeah.
最好来半杯 我只付得起半杯的钱
Better make it a half. All I can afford.
懂了 “半卡布”马上就来
Get your logic. Demi-cappu coming right up.
请问有什么需要的吗
Can I help you at all?
不用了 我就随便逛逛
No, thanks. I’ll just… look around.
好吧
Fine.
那本其实不怎么样
That book’s really not great.
先告诉你一声
Just in case, you know,
免得你觉得看过了就得买♥♥下来 那纯属浪费钱
browsing turned to buying. You’d be wasting your money.
不过你要是对土耳其感兴趣
But if it’s Turkey you’re interested in,
这本书就很好
um, this one, on the other hand, is very good.
我觉得这本书的作者是真去过土耳其的
I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey,
这一点很有帮助
which helps.
里面还说到了关于烤肉串的趣事
There’s also a very amusing incident with a kebab,
书里还描述了其他很多趣事
um, which is one of many amusing incidents.
谢谢 我会考虑下
Thanks. I’ll think about it.
或者 从精♥装♥版里挑 有…
Or, in the bigger hardback variety, there’s…
不好意思 失陪一下
I’m sorry. Can you just give me a second?
你好
Excuse me.
-什么事 -有坏消息
– Yes? – Bad news.
什么
What?
我们在店里的这个地方装了摄像头
We’ve got a security camera in this bit of the shop.
那又怎样
So?
于是我就看见你把一本书塞进裤子里了
So I saw you put that book down your trousers.
-什么书 -你裤子里的那本
– What book? – The one down your trousers.
我裤子里可没有什么书
I don’t have a book down my trousers.
好吧
Right.
这样吧 我先打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I tell you what. Um, I’ll call the police, and, um,
怎么说呢
what can I say,
你要是没有把书塞进裤子里的话
if I’m wrong about the whole “Book down the trousers” Scenario,
我真心道歉
I really apologize.
好吧 那如果…
Okay. What if…
我裤子里真有一本书怎么办
I did have a book down my trousers?
理想情况是等我回柜台之后
Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk,
你就把《卡多根旅游指南之巴厘岛》从裤子里拿出来
you’d remove the Cadogan Guide to Bali from your trousers…
要么擦干净放回原处 要么买♥♥下来
and either wipe it and put it back or buy it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!