直到现在我都只能唱着说出每个字
And now I gotta sing everything I say
-每个字 -就是这样
-Everything? -That’s right.
你刚刚说话了 就是刚才
You just talked! Just now!
我说了吗
Did l?
我说了吗
Did l?
我说了吗 我说了吗 我说了吗
Did l, did l, did l doo-dah,
我有 我有 我有说吗
doo-dah did-i-doo
-外婆 -什么 谁在那里
-Granny? -What’s that? Who’s there?
是小红帽 我正在路上来看
It’s Red. I’m on my way to come see…
欧 亲爱的 我还没准备好
Oh, my dearie, I’m not prepared.
我得铺好新换的桌布 啊
I need to put down fresh doilies! Aah!
-外婆 外婆 你怎么了 -走吧 大力神
-Granny! Granny, what’s wrong? -Gotta go, munchkin.
邦塞
Bonsai!
欧 不
Oh, no.
山羊先生 我外婆有麻烦了
Mr. Goat, my granny’s in trouble.
我得去找条上山的路 要快
I’ve gotta find a way around the mountain, fast.
行 你算是找对了山羊
Well, you came to the right goat
欧 好吧 又开唱了
Oh, good. More singing.
37年前有个山巫在我身上下了咒
Thirty-seven years ago a witch done put a spell on me
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
那是个让我说话时变成欢快歌♥唱的咒语
A spell where when I’m talking I’m singing it with glee
但要是你总是歌♥唱就必须得一个人住
But when you’re always singing you’ve got to live alone
这就是我造了山中小屋的原因
That’s why I made this mountain shack my home
很棒
That’s great…
当你身处山中就会发现 其实有很多可怕的地方
When you’re on the mountain there’s lots to be a-feared
而这就是为什么山里 会有我这只老山羊
That’s why this here old mountain goat’s prepared
嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
这些通道 我需要一条带我去帕吉特小树林
These tunnels, I need one that leads to Puckett Grove.

Ohh.
但我有一对山羊角能开瓶子 我还有一对山羊角能挂钥匙
But I got horns that open bottles and I got horns that hold my keys
我有一对山羊角你把它们都转到右边
I got horns that when you turn ’em right
它们就能帮我看电视
They help me watch TV
我有一对山羊角能开腌菜罐头 这对角还可以配假发
I got horns that open pickle jars and horns that come with hair
我有一对山羊角能挂我其他的角
I got horns that hang my other horns
我总是做好了准备
I always come prepared
-你能帮我找到 -准备好 准备好
-Can you help me find…? -To be prepared, to be prepared
这一刻一定得分享 这一刻一定得分享
This lesson must be shared This lesson must be shared
准备好
To be prepared
准备好 准备好
To be prepared, to be prepared
除非你已经有了备用的
And unless you’ve got a spare
只有一次的人生 你就要小心去把握
You’ve got one life so handle it with care
-啊 -啊
-Aaah! -Yipee!
任何时候都记得把手跟脚都放在车里
Keep your hands and feet inside of the vehicle at all times!
噢-耶
Whoo-wee!
雪崩来啦 我觉得还没准备好
An avalanche is coming and I do not feel prepared
那隆隆巨响好像是山里狮子的吼声 我不得不说我害怕
It’s rumbling like a mountain lion I must say that I’m scared
要不是因为那巫师的咒语 你就能听到我尖叫了
And if not for the witch’s spell you’d hear just how I scream
但我现在只能用唱的
But since I’m only singing
我会一直唱着岳得尔直到被白雪吞没
I’ll just yodel till we’re creamed
啊 啊
Aaah! Aaah!

Aaah!
小红帽
Red!
外婆
Granny?
用你的红色兜兜帽 小红帽
Use the hood, Red!
用你的兜兜帽
Use the hood!
什么
What?
我早就准备好了
I was prepared!
外婆 是我 小红帽 一切都好吗
Granny! It’s me, Red. Is everything OK?
欧 是的 当然
Oh, yeah, sure thing.
那么说这只狼装扮成了你的外婆
So this wolf, he was dressed as your grandmother?
-是的 -我是你外婆呀
-Yes. -I’m your grandma.
-你上当了 -没有 不是这样
-And you bought that? -No, not really.
哇 你的手真大
Whoa. What big hands you have.
你的耳朵也那么大了
And what big ears you have.
你有口气真难闻 眼睛也好大
What bad breath you have! What big eyes you have.
难道我们就打算杵在这里 讨论我哪里又变得有多大
Are we just gonna sit around here and talk about how big I’m getting?
然后那个带斧头的家伙就冲进来了
Then the fellow with the ax burst in?
-啊 -哇 哇
-Aaah! -Whoa! Whoa!
不 不 还不到时候
No, no, not yet.
我首先是被那只疯狼攻击的
First I was attacked by that crazy wolf!
啊哈 你这只疯狼
Hai-ya! You crazy wolf!
我外婆从壁橱里跳了出来
My granny jumped out of a closet.
-啊 -但她是被绑着的
-Aaah! -But she was tied up…
之后斧头男就出现了
And then the axman cometh?
说对了
You got it.
他只是在那尖叫
Only he was screaming.

Arghh?
像个疯子一样
Like a maniac.
-哇 -嗯
-Wow. -Hmm.
-事情就是这样的 -那只狼想把我们都吃了
-So that was it? -That wolf was gonna eat us all.
这家伙得爪印满房♥间都是 控告他
The guy’s pawprints are all over the room. Book him!
把电♥话♥挂了 绒毛糊涂蛋 我们来听听狼怎么说的
Hold the phone, fuzzy-wuzzy. Let’s hear it from the wolf’s mouth.
-我可以来杯喝的吗 -不行
-Don’t I get a drink? -No!
那么 狼先生 可以叫你”狼”吗
So, Mr. Wolf, may I call you “Wolf”?
你可以叫我希拉 我喜欢悠长的散步还有鲜亮的花
You can call me Sheila. I like long walks and fresh flowers.
别耍滑头 狼
Quit playing around, Wolf!
你就指望着去个连窗都没有的 破牢房♥里呆个三年五年吧
You’re looking at three-to-five in an old shoe with no windows!
所以开始唱你的
So start singing!
-你很面熟 -我常在树林里走动
-Your face looks familiar. -I get around the forest.
你靠做什么过活 狼先生
What do you for a living, Mr. Wolf?
我是个牧羊人 嘿
I’m a shepherd. Hey!
你最好还是认罪 我把一切都告诉他们了
You might as well confess. I told them everything!
能把她拉远点吗 拜托
Could you keep her away from me, please?
我记得你
I remember you.
三年前斯蒂尔金的案子
Three years ago on the Stiltskin case.
你在四处打探线索为了找出他的真名
You were snooping around for a lead on his real name.
当时我也差点找到
I was close too.
我想到的是”格雷格” 格雷格·斯蒂尔金
I was gonna go with “Greg.” Greg Stiltskin.
等一下 鱼鳍 你是说这家伙是个警♥察♥
Wait a minute, Flippers! You saying this guy’s a cop?
更糟 他是个记者
Worse. He’s a reporter.
-什么 -我说的才是故事的真♥相♥
-A what? -And I’ve got the real story.
我是个专职调查记者
I’m an investigative journalist.
你可能读过我的专栏 事实与童话
You’ve probably read my column Facts and Fairy Tales.
我已经乔装了六个月
I spent the last six months undercover
调查所谓的”点心盗窃团”
investigating the so-called “Goody Bandit. ”
随着越来越多的秘方遭窃 我的跟踪行动也就更加迫切
As more recipes go missing, the trail has gotten hotter.

Huh?
我说的就是滚烫的咖啡 滚烫的咖啡
And I’m talking hot coffee, hot coffee,
全都洒到我脖子上 实在是 太痛了
all over my neck. Very, very painful.
大家都觉得一个健康部门的检察员
People think a health board examiner
不可能会过得危机四伏
doesn’t lead a dangerous life,
但我要告诉你 我的毛毛朋友 食物也有危险性
but I will tell you, my furry friend, food is dangerous.
这就是肯尼让我过来看下的原因
That’s why Kenny told me to come and take a look.
-谁 -你的老板 肯尼
-Who? -Your boss, Kenny.
-你说伯爵 -伯爵就是这么说的
-You mean Earl? -That’s what Earl said.
他说 厄 “肯尼过来这儿下”
He said, uh, “Kenny, come down here,”
然后 我就到这儿了
and so, here I am.
我很惊讶你的点心柜台没受影响
I’m surprised your dessert counter hasn’t been hit,
最近到处都有盗窃事件发生
with all the thievery going around.
-你刚说你叫什么 -肖 李♥克♥·肖 我从日本来
-What did you say your name was? -Shaw. Rick Shaw. I’m in from Japan.
好了 肯尼 我会跟你列一个健康事项清单
Well, Kenny, I’m gonna give you a clean bill of health.
我还需要你们所有供应商的名字
But I’m gonna need the names of all your suppliers.
这你得自己去跟伯爵说
You’ll have to talk to Earl.
好吧 是伯爵呼我 说不定刚打给FDA
Well, that’s Earl right now. Probably called the FDA.
把东西都照看好 尤其注意小心热咖啡 会很痛
You keep that thing groomed. And watch out for hot coffee. Painful.
找不到甜点 浪费时间
No desserts. Waste of time.
有个戴红色兜兜帽的送货小姑娘
The little delivery girl in the red hood.
总在忙活着
Always on the go.
从她手里送出去的小甜点 可比树林里其他人都多
More goodies pass through her hands than anyone’s in the whole forest.
她看起来很高兴
She seemed happy…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!