我不喜欢 到处都是警♥察♥
I don’t like it. The cops are all over the place.
别管这些警♥察♥
Forget about the cops!
我们已经有了需要的一切
We’ve got everything we need right here.
那个老太太怎么办 如果她还活着 她一定会回来的
What about the old lady? If she’s alive, she’ll be back.
你还不明白么 多尔普 我已经搞定了
You just don’t get it, do you, Dolph? I’m done!
我已经全都搞定了
I’m done dancing for the man!
松饼店主和外婆
The Muffin Man and Granny!
他们可以走的远一点了
They can both take a hike!
这个问题我不会再对任何人回答了
I’m never gonna answer to anyone ever again!
啊 我真是喜欢这份工作
Ah, I just love my job!
看到这是怎么运行的么 多尔普
You see how it works, Dolph?
分清主次 确立目标 然后写一份好的计划书
You prioritize, you set your goals, you write a mission statement.
你要问问自己”我五年以后要变成什么样 ”
You ask yourself, “Where do I see me in five years?”
监狱里怎么样
How about behind bars?
小红帽 哦 嘿 小红帽 你在做
Red! Oh, hi, Red! What are you…?
-你把这惊喜的气氛给破坏了 -你就是大盗
-You’ve spoiled the surprise. -You’re the Bandit.
没想到吧
Surprise!
我是来要回秘方的
I’m walkin’ out of here with those recipes.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
你是一只坏兔子
You’re a bad bunny.
总算有人搞明白了
Oh, somebody’s finally catching up!
你真以为我在你送货的时候 跟着你是因为喜欢你
Did you think I followed you around on your deliveries because I liked you?
哦 你最好别小看我的耳朵 宝贝
Oh, you best be fearing the ear, baby.

Ahh!
哈-呀
Hai-yahh!
你就这点分量
Is that all you got?
-噢 -哈 你果然只是个小姑娘
-Ohh! -Ha! You hit like a girl!
来吧
Come on.
呀哈
And ka-blam!
你为什么不回家抱着外婆哭呢
Why don’t you go home and cry to your granny?
多尔普 把这小子捆起来 丽莎 拿好秘方书
Dolph, tie up the brat. Lesa, hold the book.
文森特 去开卡车 基思
Vincent, get the truck. And Keith…
拜托改改你的名字吧
Darn it, change your name. Please.
一点都不吓人 我都不好意思说出口了
That’s not scary, and I’m embarrassed to say it.
-鲍里斯 试试这个 -呃
-Boris. Try that. -Hmm.
基思 你知道吗
Keith. You know?
哦 小心点基思
Oh, watch out for Keith.
-你疯了 -可能吧
-You’re crazy! -Maybe so.
我现在是树林之王了 宝贝
But I’m top of the woods now, baby!
当你是
When you’re
在路上蹦蹦跳跳的兔子时
Hopping on down the bunny trail
小动物们都看不起你
The critters all seem to look down
你是毛茸茸的小不点 长长的耳朵
You’re fuzzy and small Your ears are too tall
为树林提供点心
And goodies make the woods go round
现在 我不是猪 但是你别小看我
Now, I’m not a pig But you gotta think big
当你要和带兜兜帽的小姑娘竞争
When you’re competing with the girl in the hood
看来你不会是我邪恶计划的粉丝
So you won’t be a fan of my evil plan
但我即将成为树林之王
But I’m gonna be top of the woods
现在孩子们将会喜欢啵嘤小吃
Now the kids will be packed with my Boingo snacks
建设就从今天开始
Construction begins in a day
所有的熊都会被兔子统治
And all of the bears will be ruled by the hare
就在我的邪恶老巢里
As I maniacally plot from my evil lair
我们的业绩在过去几年的确有所增长
We’ve really grown in the past year.
偷走秘方只是第一步
Nabbing all the recipes was phase one.
接下来第二步就是加入独有的调料
Now phase two is adding my own special ingredient
在每一份点心里
to every goody.
我想把它称作”啵嘤调料”
A little something I like to call “Boingonium.”
这让我的点心吃起来更加 会上瘾
It makes my snacks a little more… habit-forming.
顾客满意
Happy customer!
第三步有一点困难
Phase three gets a little messy.
我要在山下开办很多产业
I’m gonna need a lot of real estate down the mountain,
所以必须把竞争对手都”吹走”
so I’ve gotta blow the competition away.
欧 这并不只是个比喻而已
Oh, and that’s not a metaphor.
我们就是得把他们吹走 明白吗
We’ve literally got to blow them away. OK?
是的 我明白
Yeah, I got it.
现在我知道了外婆的秘密
And now that I have your granny’s secrets,
恐怕要让你乘坐一次炸♥药♥特快了
I’m afraid you’ll be taking the dyno-mite express home.
你不能再不尊重这只兔子
You won’t be disrespecting this bunny no more
因为我将成为树林之王 欧 耶
‘Cause I’m gonna be top of the woods Oh, yeah
我说我将成为树林之王
I said I’m gonna be top of the woods
牢牢记住吧
Let’s bring it on home!
我说我将成为
I said, I’m gonna be
树林之王
Top of the woods
你被骗了 宝贝
You’ve been hoodwinked, baby!
欧 耶
Oh, yeah
宝贝甜心们 我们得做点什么
Sweet tea and cookies! We got to do something!
我知道
I know.
这歌♥不错 但伴舞太烂了
The song was catchy, but the choreography was terrible.
好了 听着
OK, listen.
我有个主意 但我们必须先对付滑雪队
I have an idea, but we need to get past that ski team.
那个看起来邪恶的大块头最难对付了
The toughest one is the big fella, really mean-looking,
又笨又丑 像个刮了胡子的类人猿
with a fat head and a thick skull. Looks like a shaved ape.
我的意思是 它实在太丑了
I mean, he is u-u-u-ugly!
像一个肿胀的 扭曲的
Like a big, swollen, overgrown…
他就站在我身后 是吧
He’s standing right behind me, isn’t he?
-嗯 -啊
-Mm-hm. -Ahh!
欧 欧
Ohh! Ohh!
哇喔
Whoa!

Whew!
-谁教你开车的 -差点撞到松鼠 好险啊
-Who taught you how to drive? -Almost hit a squirrel. That was close.
怎么回事
What’s the big idea?
孩子我差点把你变成比萨
I could’ve made road pizza out of you, kid!
-他在说什么 -伙计 你在说什么
-What’s he saying? -What is it, boy?
卡车 工厂有麻烦
Truck. Trouble at the mill!
仓库着火了吗
Is the barn on fire?
仓库着火了 那口井 提米卡在井里了
The barn’s on fire! The well! Timmy’s stuck in the well!
等一下 他好像是在说 什么话
Hold on. He seems to be speaking words of some kind.
没错
Pffsst!
你是送货的小姑娘 能不能帮我个忙
You’re a delivery girl. Then could you do me a favor?
能不能把这个送到山下
Could you take this down the mountain?
因为必须要在今晚送到
‘Cause it absolutely, positively has to be there tonight!
抱歉 我听不太清 我听 不太
I’m sorry. What? I can’t quite… with the…
你嘴里塞了东西
You got something right there across your mouth!
你是个演员 不是吗 现在该你出手了
You’re an actor, right? So this is your big part.
这是你一生中最重要的角色 让他们相信你
This is the role of a lifetime. Make them believe in you.
不要去演邪恶♥党♥徒 你就是一个邪恶♥党♥徒 明白吗
Don’t act like an evil henchman, be an evil henchman. Got it?
-知道要说什么吗 -当然
-Know what you’re gonna say, right? -Right!
-兔子先生 -多尔普 你去哪里了
-Mr. Rabbit? -Dolph! Where have you been?
你这个带着 的笨蛋 那是什么 滑雪面罩
You nim-witted Eurotrash with the… What is that, a ski mask?
我喜欢这个 看 很吓人吧 不错
I like that. See, that’s scary. That’s good.
-头儿 -怎么 什么事 说啊
-Boss… -What? Say it! Spit it out!
-怎么了 -头儿
-What’s going on? -Boss…
保罗姆囊炎软膏 具有舒缓药力
Paul’s Bunion cream has the soothing formula…
嘿 他想说我是建筑监查员
Hi there. What he means to say is that I’m the building inspector.
-没错 -我只需要去检查下管子
-Yes. -I just need to tap the pipes
看看你的配线是不是牢固
to see if your wiring’s up to par.
哦 喔 喔 等一下 你不能
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold it. You’re not…
不 你不能碰这些东西
No. You can’t touch anything in here.
我们走走
Let’s walk.
让我解释一下 你是个邪恶的天才 对吗
Let me level with you. You’re an evil genius, right?
好吧 我不知道能否说自己是天才 你知道的
Well, I don’t know if I’d say genius, you know.
我被邀请加入门萨组织
I was asked to join Mensa.
你在山洞里弄了个邪恶老巢 很标准的那种
You got an evil lair in a cave, that’s standard,
但是我们接触过的大多数邪恶大♥师♥
but see, most masters of evil that we deal with
都有某种邪恶代码
are up to evil genius code.
你对这些代码熟悉吗
Are you familiar with the code?
你知道 我更是那种自己动手的人 嗯
You know, I’m more of a do-it-yourself kind of guy. Yeah.
我明白 考虑搞台激光设备吗
I understand. Thinking about putting in a laser?
我不知道 我不 你觉得我应该搞一台吗
I don’t know. I don’t… Do you think I should?
嗯 这是山洞必备的标准设备
Well, it’s standard equipment for a cave lair.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!