我儿子讨厌我
And I’ve screamed horrible things to him…
我对他大吼大叫
a seven year old, because he doesn’t want…
他才七岁
to get in the car at the end of the day.
只因为他放学后不肯上车
And then he looks at
他看着我
me with such anger…
眼神充满了愤怒
and I hate him then.
我当时好恨他
I know I’m failing you.
我知道我辜负了你
I know I’m disappointing you.
我知道我令你失望
I know you deserve better,
我知道你应该过得更好
but get in the fucking car!
但请你上车
Every morning, I wake up and I fail.
我每天早上醒来都有失落感
And I look around,
我环顾四周
and everybody seems to be pulling it off…
大家好像都和小孩相处融洽
but somehow I can’t…
我却做不到
no matter how hard I try.
不管怎么努力都失败
Somehow…l’ll never be enough.
我永远都不够好
You’re enough.
你够好了
Yeah, you’re much more than enough.
你已经够完美了
Lovely Rita.
美丽的莉塔
Get off the grass, Dino.
别踏草皮,狄诺
OK, come on. Be careful, because you’re gonna get hurt.
过来,小心点,你会受伤的
Guys, be careful of the pictures.
小心那些画
Be careful of the pretty pictures.
别弄坏那些漂亮的画
Sam, you’re early.
山姆,你来早了
All the lights were green.
对,一路上都是绿灯
When I was walking here, all the lights were green.
我一路走来都遇到绿灯
There’s a reason for the court schedule.
要遵照法庭的规定
You stopped showing up.
别再随时出现
Lucy’s had to rebuild her whole life, Sam.
露西必须重建生活
I want her back. I know I can get her back.
我要她回家,我想带她回去
That’s not up to me.
由不得我决定
But I’m just gonna tell you…
但我一定会尽全力
I’m gonna do everything in my power… to protect that little girl from getting hurt again.
保护那个小女孩不再受伤害
Whose dogs are these?
那是谁的狗?
These are supplemental income.
我在赚外快
Because I wash and I walk and I feed the dogs.
替狗洗澡,带狗散步,喂狗
Sam Dawson has everything for your canine needs.
山姆道森能满足狗狗的所有需求
Let me go get your daughter.
我去叫你女儿
Everybody behave like a gentleman… because Lucy’s gonna come out here…
大家都要乖,露西快出来了
and first impressions are very important.
第一印象很重要
You never even came!
你都没来
You never called!
也没打电♥话♥
You forgot about me! How could you forget me?
你忘了我,你怎么可以忘了我?
No, I didn’t forget you! I would never forget you!
我没忘了你,我永远不会忘了你
I hate you!
我恨你!
I hate you!
我恨你!
Will you not be mad at me for one second?
能不能先别生我的气?
Because I want to tell you one thing, OK?
因为我想告诉你一件事
Because last night, I was writing you a letter…
昨晚我想写信给你
and then the words, they got too big.
可是我不会表达
Gesundheit, Floppy. Floppy has a cold.
皮皮保重,皮皮感冒了
And then I said…
我写了:“亲爱的露西…
Dear Lucy, I’m sorry I maybe hurt your feelings…
“很抱歉伤了你的心”
and I was thinking about you all the time.
“我每天都好想你”
Lucy on a hammock…
“吊床上的露西”
and Lucy at school…
“学校里的露西,天空中的露西”
and Lucy in the sky and kisses and hugs, Daddy.
“爸爸给你亲吻和拥抱”
And P.S. I love you, like the song.
“附注:我像歌♥曲里那样爱你”
P.S. I love you, like in the song.”
附注:我像歌♥曲里那样爱你””
Do you know?
你懂吗?
Do you know?
你懂吗?
Hello, Mr. Dawson.
嗨,道森先生
Yeah. Hello, lawyer.
嗨,律师
Shall we?
请吧
And in these next months…
接下来几个月
Mr. Dawson will be expanding his support system…
道森先生将进一步地寻求
to include regional service programs, tutors, and
地方服务社团和家教的协助
I think it’s very important that you know…
我想知会你一声
that the foster family is pushing forward toward adoption.
寄养家庭打算领养露西
The Department of Child and Family Services and l… fully support their request.
我和儿童福利机构都大力支持
Darn it.
可恶
Sam, there’s one option we’ve never talked about.
山姆,有项选择我们没讨论过
I know what you went through… the last time you took the stand.
我知道你上次出庭作证很不好过
I didn’t like that at all.
我不喜欢出庭作证
We could give the foster parents guardianship…
我们可以把监护权让给寄养家庭
and then we could try… for the most incredible visitation rights…
再请求随时前往探望的权利
and it would almost seem like joint custody.
就好像共同监护一样
You’re saying I don’t have a chance.
你意思是我没胜算
That’s what you said last time and now look where he is.
你上次也这么说,结果呢?
But she’s not saying that I don’t have a chance.
莉塔说她的意思不是我没胜算
So tell me that I have a chance.
那就说我有胜算啊
Oh, my God. Sam, you guys…
天哪,今天要去我家看录影带
it’s video night at my house, and I’m not even there.
结果我还在这里
Check.
买♥♥单
Sam, get your dessert to go.
山姆,甜点外带
Because, OK.
好吧
Wait. This is really hard to say.
等一下,我很难开口
For me, this is a very hard thing to say…
这件事我很难开口
but I’m gonna stay and have my dessert here with Rita…
我想留下来陪莉塔吃甜点
and I’m not gonna go to video night tonight.
我今晚不去看录影带了
What?
什么?
Gee, that figures. I knew that was coming.
天哪,我就知道会这样
Sam, you can go if you
山姆,你可以去…
I said no,
我说了不去
Rita. But if you want to go
对,但你若想去…
Do you want me to go?
你要我走?
No, I don’t want you to go, but you can go if you want.
我不希望你走,但你若想去…
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Good bye, Rita.
再见,莉塔
If you want to come to video night, you’re welcome to.
若你想来,也欢迎你来看录影带
Thank you, Joe.
谢谢你,乔
Bye, Joe.
再见,乔
Because you’re eating slower. That’s good.
你吃得比较慢了,这样很好
Because it’s good to chew.
要细嚼慢咽
Buttermilk pancakes.
酪乳煎饼
OK. Let me see.
我想想看…
OK, sidebar.
好吧,私下协商
sidebar.
私下协商
Because you you need to leave your husband.
你应该离开你丈夫
Sam
山姆…
And I need to get Lucy back.
我应该争取露西回来
Yes
没错
We need
我们需要…
When dealing with the customer, always be friendly…
面对顾客时一定要保持友善
and not familiar.
有点熟,又不太熟
Because I can be your friend.
我可以当你的朋友
Thank you.
谢谢你
But you still need to leave your husband.
你还是应该离开你丈夫
My marriage isn’t so bad.
我的婚姻没那么糟啦
Yeah
是啊
It’s just that… it’s just…
只不过…
I’ve never lost at anything.
我不曾受过挫折
Daddy?
爸?
Hi.

What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
I live here.
我住这里
What do you mean
什么意思?
you live here?
我住这里
So close to me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!