Now on your knees.
现在跪下
Don’t. Please don’t.
别 请你别这样
Look, you can’t do this to me.
听着 你不能这样对我
l got a family.
我有个家庭
A nice-looking wife,
有个很漂亮的妻子
two beautiful kids.
两个可爱的孩子
And you don’t care? No guilty conscience?
那你不在乎吗 不内疚吗
Come on, this thing with you is a thing that any man would have done.
拜托 是个男人都会对你垂涎的
You coax a man into doing it to you,
你太吸引男人了
and a man gets the message fast.
男人会很快被你迷上的
Now look, whether he’s married or not, a man is just a man.
你要知道 不管结婚是否 男人就是男人
Hey, first thing, you come into the gas station
嘿 首先 你来到加油站
and you expose your damn sexy legs to me,
对着我露出你那性感的大腿
walking back and forth real slow,
来回的晃悠
making sure l see ’em good.
让我以为你对我有意
And then Matthew delivers the food to your door.
接着马修给你送货上门
Come on, he sees half your tits peeking out at him.
还有 他看到你露出的半个奶头
Tits with no bra.
还没有带胸罩
And then,
接下来
you’re lying in the canoe in your bikini,
你穿着比基尼躺在小船里
just waiting
在等待
like bait.
就像是诱惑
Come on, I’ll give you a hot bath.
来吧 我给你洗个热水澡
How old are your children?
你孩子多大了
Let’s see, the girl is 10,
恩 女孩十岁
and the boy,
男孩
he’s nine already.
快九岁了
How do you know about my wife and kids?
你怎么知道我有妻子和孩子的
l wanted you the other day.
前两天我想要你
l came by your place.
我去了你那里
They were there.
他们也在那里
You love your children?
你爱你的孩子吗
Sure l do.
当然爱
And your wife?
那你妻子呢
Do you love your wife?
你爱你妻子吗
She’s okay.
她很好
You get used to a wife after a while, you know?
你知道的 过了一段时间就没什么感觉了
l don’t want to talk about my family.
我不想讨论我的家庭
Okay.
好的
How are your friends?
你的朋友怎么样
What friends?
什么朋友
Your friends. You mean those guys?
你的朋友 你是说那些家伙
Shit.
该死
They’re not my friends.
他们不是我的朋友
You know, they hang on me Like Leeches.
你知道吗 他们象个水蛭一样缠着你
Fucking goofing off all the time.
总是在他妈的在搞怪
l really despise people that don’t work.
我非常看不起那些游手好闲的家伙
Get into trouble too easily, you know?
你知道吗 经常给你惹麻烦
Matthew works. He’s okay.
马修有工作的 他很好
Matthew is a half idiot.
马修是半个白♥痴♥
Hey, you know they called me yesterday from the supermarket
嘿 你知道吗 他们昨天从便利店给我打电♥话♥
asking if I’ve seen him.
问我有没有见到他
Disappeared since yesterday. Took off with his bike somewhere.
昨天就没见到他了 他的自行车也不知丢哪了
Nobody knows where or why.
没人知道他去了哪里 为了什么
Ah, yeah.
啊 耶
Oh. Oh yeah.
噢 噢 耶
You got great hands.
你的手法真棒
Oh, God bless your hands.
噢 上帝保佑你的手
He’s a very touchy boy, this Matthew.
这个马修 他非常敏感
He’s very sensitive.
非常神经质
We had a little fight with him yesterday.
昨天我们打了他一顿
Scared the shit out of him.
把他吓得屁滚尿流的
He’ll come back.
他会回来的
He’ll never come back.
他再也不会回来了
Yeah, he will. He’ll cool off.
他会的 他会冷静下来的
He’s cooling off, all right.
他已经冷静下来了 真的
At the bottom of the river.
就在河底
What? You think he committed suicide or something?
什么 你觉得会自杀了吗
No, l killed him.
不 是我杀了他
No you didn’t.
不 你没有
Yes l did.
是的 我杀了
I choked him to death with a rope.
我用一根绳子把他吊死了
Come on, you did not.
算了吧 你做不到
l did.
我做到了
You’ve got one fantastic sense of humor.
你有一种奇特的幽默感
l let Matthew kiss and have me before I killed him.
我先让马修亲我 接着就杀了他
And you know what?
你觉得怎么样
Mmm?

He came. He actually came.
他来了 他真的来了
You’ve got a weird, weird sense of humor.
你有一种奇特的 奇特的幽默感
Do l?
是吗
Oh yeah. Yeah.
噢 真舒服
Oh yes! Oh, that’s great.
噢 爽 噢 真是太爽了
Oh yeah. You’ve got great hands.
噢 爽 你的手法太棒了
God bless your hands.
上帝保佑你的手
Oh yeah, that’s fantastic.
噢 爽 真是爽翻天了
Oh yes yes. How sweet.
噢 爽 爽 真舒服
How sweet. Oh, that’s great.
舒服啊 噢 太美妙了
That is great.
太爽了
That’s so sweet it’s painful.
太爽了都有点疼了
Oh God.
老天爷
Oh my God.
噢 我的天
Shit. Oh Jesus.
该死 噢 上帝
Oh Jesus!
噢 上帝
Oh shit. Look what she’s done to me!
噢 该死 你对我♥干♥了什么
Oh God!
老天
Oh shit!
该死
Oh Jesus.
噢 上帝
Oh God. Oh God!
天哪 天哪
Look what she’s done to me!
看你对我做了什么
Oh shit!
该死的
Mother.
妈妈
Mother.
妈妈
Oh my Lord.
我的上帝啊
Oh no! Oh God!
噢 不 上帝
l can’t stop the bleeding!
我止不住血
Oh God!
老天爷
Somebody help me!
快来人哪 救命啊
Oh Jesus, no!
噢 上帝 不
Stop. Stop it. Oh no. Stop it, yes yes.
停下 停下 噢 不 停下
Oh, it won’t stop bleeding.
噢 血止不住
It won’t stop bleeding!
血停不下来
It won’t stop. It won’t stop.
血止不住 止不住
No! Oh!
不 啊
Let me out of here!
让我出去
My husband fucking never disappears on me.
我丈夫不会无缘无故失踪的
He’s not that kind of a man.
他不是那种男人
He’s loyal to me.
他对我很忠诚
He’s a good father and a good husband.
他是个好丈夫 好父亲
Fucking bums.
去他妈的闲汉
Why do you hang out here all the time?
你们为什么总是在这里闲逛
Huh?

Where is he?
他在哪里
Get out of here!
从这里滚出去
Get out. Get out of here!
滚 给我滚出去
Get out of here!
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
他妈的给我滚出去
Fucking bums.
去你♥妈♥的♥闲汉
I’ll break your goddamn heads if you come back here again.
你们要是再来这里 我就打破你们的脑袋
l scared you, didn’t l?
我害怕你 是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!