Hey, Stevie, you okay?
史蒂夫 你没事吧
I got…
我…
I got…
我…
I got the wind knocked out of me.
我都快喘不过气了
Looks like a cave or something.
像是洞穴之类的东东
Stevie, what’s going on?
史蒂夫 下面有什么啊
See, it’s a human skull!
快看 一个骷髅头
Toss it up here, dude! No way butt wipe, this is mine.
哥们 快扔上来 没门儿小屁孩 这是我的
Anyway, there’s bones all over the place, man!
不过 这儿到处都是骷髅
What the…
什么玩意儿
Stevie?
史蒂夫
Hey, Stevie! You okay?
史蒂夫 你没事吧
Hey, man. let’s get outta here!
哥们 咱们快闪吧
Give me a 14-footer!
放个长梯下去
This is Captain Miles Cooles.
我是队长迈尔斯·酷勒斯
Got a rescue situation in progress.
正在进行救援
I’ll be there. Old Town Road I see.
古镇路是吧 一会儿就去
Ropes in the hole. let’s go. two down.
带上救援绳 下去两个
What ya got, TC? Talk to me.
下面什么状况 特雷西 收到回话
Do you see the boy? talk to me
看到那孩子了吗 收到回话
Come back, TC. you see the kid?
快回话 特雷西 看到那孩子了吗
Danny, check TC’s radio.
丹尼 检查特雷西的对讲机
TC?
特雷西
Glenn, Sal, in the hole!
格林 塞尔 你俩下去看看
Get those people outta here! Move them back!
快让这些人离开这儿 疏散人群
Go, go, move back, get back, folks!
乡亲们 赶紧回去吧
I sent four men down there for the boy.
我派了四名队员下去救孩子
Report is, his eyes have turned black.
目击者说那孩子眼睛变黑了
Now we’ve lost communication with my men.
如今连我的手下都联络不上了
What about my men?
我手下呢
What about my men!
我手下怎么办
What the hell is this?
这到底怎么回事
It’s Bronschweig.
我是布朗什维克
Sir, the impossible scenario that we never planned for?
长官 大事不妙了
We’d better come up with a plan.
我们最好快想办法
We’ve evacuated the building
我们已疏散大厦里的所有人
And been through its bottom to its top.
同时对大厦彻头彻尾做了搜查
There’s no trace of an explosive device
没有任何炸♥弹♥装置
Or any resembling one.
或疑似爆♥炸♥装置的迹象
Have you sent the dogs through yet?
派警犬搜过了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Well, send them through again.
再搜一遍
All right, guys.
听着 伙计们
Let’s do it again!
再搜一次
Mulder, it’s me.
穆德 是我
Where are you, Scully? I’m on the roof.
在哪儿 史考利 屋顶
Did you find anything? No, I haven’t.
发现什么了吗 不 还没
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Well, I just climbed up 12 floors, I’m hot, I’m thirsty,
我刚爬上十二楼 又热又渴
And to be honest, I’m wondering what I’m doing up here.
而且说实话 不清楚在这干嘛
You’re looking for a bomb.
你在找炸♥弹♥
Yes, I know that.
这我当然知道
But the threat was called in
可电♥话♥里明明扬言说
To the federal building across the street.
炸♥弹♥装在对面的联邦大厦
I think they have that covered.
这是声东击西的把戏
Mulder, when a terrorist bomb threat is called in
穆德 对方事先威胁放置炸♥弹♥
The rational purpose of providing that information is
就是想让我们根据线索
To allow us to find the bomb.
找到那枚炸♥弹♥
The rational object of terrorism is to promote terror.
他们的意图 无非是想制♥造♥恐慌
If you study the statistics
如果你钻研过统计学
You’d find a model behavioural pattern
就会发现 在典型行为模式下
Virtually every case where a threat
每宗恐吓案到最后
Has turned up a explosive device.
总会出现个爆♥炸♥装置
And if we don’t act according to that data
如果我们不按常理行事
If you ignore it as we have done,
就像现在这样的话
The chances are great that if there actually is a bomb,
万一真有炸♥弹♥
We might not find it.
我们却无法找到的话
Lives could be lost.
那就又得有人牺牲了
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder?
穆德
Boom!

Jesus, Mulder!
上帝 吓死我了
Whatever happened to playing a hunch, Scully?
无论发生什么都凭感觉行事吗 史考利
The element of surprise, random acts of unpredictability?
那些出人意料之事 无法预测之举
If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen and expect
在瞬息万变的宇宙中
The unexpected in an universe of infinite possibilities
如果碰上不可预测之事
We may find ourselves
我们或许会意识到自己
At the mercy of anyone and anything that
被那些无法查证 无法归类
Cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.
以及无法轻易参照的事物所左右
What are we doing up here, Scully? it’s hotter than hell.
我们在这干嘛 史考利 这儿热死了
I know you’re bored at this assignment Mulder, but
穆德 我知道你认为这任务很无聊
Unconventional thinking’s only gonna get u into trouble now.
但不按常理做事只会惹麻烦
Why do you think I’m bored?
为什么这么说呢
You’ve gotta quit looking for what isn’t there.
别再找莫须有的东西了
They’ve closed the x-files.
他们已经关闭了X档案
There’s prosedure to be followed now, protocol.
我们必须服从指令
Maybe they should call a bomb threat to Houston.
也许他们该说炸♥弹♥在休斯敦才对
And i think it’s free-beer night at the Astrodome.
阿斯托洛体育馆正好有免费啤酒之夜
Now what?
这又咋搞的
It’s locked?
锁了吗
So much for anticipating the unforeseen!
不可预测之事还真多
I had you. No, you didn’t.
吓到你了 不 才没呢
Oh yeah. I had you big time. you had nothing.
确实把你吓得够呛 吓你个头
Come on, I saw you jiggle the handle.
我故意装的 都发现你轻扭把手了
I saw your face Mulder, there was a definite moment of panic.
你脸色都变了 确实吓傻了哦
You’ve never seen me panic. When I panic, I make this face.
那可不是 我吓呆时的表情是这样的
That was that face.
刚才就那表情
You didn’t see that face. I saw that face. you’re buying.
才不是呢 就是 你得请客
Oh. Coke? Pepsi? Saline IV?
要喝什么 可乐 百事还是盐汽水
Somethin’ sweet.
甜的就行
Scully.
我是史考利
Scully, I’ve found the bomb.
史考利 我找到炸♥弹♥了
You’re funny. where are you, Mulder?
真搞笑 你在哪 穆德
I’m in the vending room.
自动售货室
Is that you pounding?
是你在敲门吗
Yeah. you gotta get somebody to open that door.
对啊 快找人把门撬开
Nice try, Mulder.
还真能装啊 穆德
Look, Scully, it’s in the soda machine.
听着史考利 炸♥弹♥在自动贩卖♥♥机里
You’ve got 14 minutes to evacuate this building.
你有14分钟疏散人群
Come on, Mulder.
穆德 你少来了
13.56…
还剩13分56秒
13.54…
还剩13分54秒
13.52…
还剩13分52秒
13.50…
还剩13分50秒
You see a pattern emerging here, Scully?
还没意识到危险吗 史考利
Hold on Mulder. I’m gonna get you outta there!
稳住 穆德 我找人来救你
I need this building evacuated & cleared out in ten minutes!
10分钟内撤走大厦里的所有人
I want you to call the fire department and have to block off
赶快通知消防局
The city centre on a one-mile radius around the building!
并且封锁大厦一英里内的周边地区
Ten minutes?
就10分钟吗
Don’t think! just pick up that phone and make it happen!
还犹豫什么 快给我打电♥话♥照做
This is Security…
这里是保卫科
Emergency in pogress…
出现紧急状况
This is Special Agent Dana Scully.
我是联邦探员丹娜·史考利
I need to speak with Sac Michaud.
请帮我接米肖组长
He’s got the wrong building.
他搜错地方了
Where is it? He found it in the vending machine.
炸♥弹♥在哪 自动售货室
He’s locked in with it.
穆德被锁在那儿了
Scully, you know that face I just showed you?
史考利 还记得我刚刚吓呆的表情吗
I’m making it again.
我现在就这表情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!