我的脚踝会扭伤的
It will break my ankles!
你往高跳 看看能不能吃得消 如果可以那就继续
You jump high. Check your heart and go for it.
真的吗? -是的
Okay? – Yeah!
我的鞋带断了
My lace broke!
我不能 我真的已经尽力准时出场了 麻烦你们…
I can’t-I really tried to get out here on time. Please…
在这种情况下 裁判员
In a situation like this, the referee, the
裁判员仍会给她机会
judging panel will give her every opportunity..
让她能够展现最完美的表演
To put out her best performance..
即使现在没有发任何声明 但我一直在想
I’ve been thinking though no announcement has been
他们显然给了她足够的时间
made. They will obviously give her a amount of time.
像这样的事情是怎么会发生呢!
Things like this just don’t happen!
再强调一次 溜冰时将鞋带系紧是非常重要的
Again, it’s so important that the skate is tied properly,
溜冰鞋合脚是重中之重
it’s important that it’s comfortable on your foot!
但是我认为裁判会允许塔尼娅修好她的冰鞋
Well I think they’re allowing Tonya to fix her skate!
再次强调 这对每个运动员都是噩梦啊!
Again, this is every skaters recurring nightmare.
我能说一句关于南希·克里根的事么?
Can I just say one quick thing about Nancy Kerrigan?
关于…
So…
我以为我的鞋带断了是我的原因 但其实不是
So my lace breaks which I guess is my fault but really kinda isn’t.
我走出去后
And I go out…
跟别人完成了一样的动作
and do the same stuff as everybody else
我没拿到分 因为
I did not get the marks, because…
我跟裁判一直合不来
I didn’t ever have a shot with the judges to begin with.
我的意思是 这说来话长 但是
I mean, it was a big story, but…
我可以很快说完
I don’t need a big story…
我开始滑冰的时候 就很棒了
I’m a big story on my own when I skate.
我尽我所能 拿了第八名
I did my best and I got 8th.
但是南希…
But Nancy…
她出场后 完成了漂亮的动作 这一点毫无异议
She goes out and gives a beautiful skate, I never said different.
她拿到了该死的银牌
She wins a friggin’ silver medal.
当他们把奖牌挂在她脖子上的时候
And when they put that medal around her neck..
她看起来就像是踩到了屎一样
She looked like she stepped in poo.
确实是那样
She does…
我的意思是 哪有什么大不了?
I mean, come on!
我怎么就成了滑的最烂的那个选手了
How am I the poor sport in all of this?
一块奥♥运♥会银牌
An Olympic silver medal.
她看起来就像是踩到了屎
She looks like she stepped in poo.
被告人请起立
Defendant please rise.
他们推迟了我的审判 直到奥♥运♥会结束才宣判
They postponed my trial until after the Olympics.
塔尼娅·哈丁 你被判处三年缓刑
Tonya Harding. You are hereby sentenced to 3 years probation…
十万美元的罚款再加上给地检署支付的一万美元额外费用
$100,000 fine plus $10,000 to the DA’s office for special costs.
另外的五万美元用于给残奥会建立基金会
Another $50,000 to set up a fund for the Special Olympics.
500小时的社区工作时间 进行一次心理评估
500 hours community service; a psychological evaluation.
从美国花样滑冰协会除名
And your immediate resignation from the US Figure Skating Association.
终生禁止参加任何滑冰协会举办的比赛和活动
Banning you for life from all Figure Skating Association competitions and events.
即可生效
So ordered.
不行..
No..
我只是想阻止这些指控
All I did was the hindering of prosecution.
什么 你从来没有 -没关系了
What? You’ll never… – It will be OK.
你再也不让我滑冰了么?
You’re never gonna let me skate again?
我宁肯去服刑 麻烦…
I’d rather do jail time. Please…
监狱生活只有十八个小时
They only got 18 months.
只判了18个月 我可以服刑的
They got 18 months. I will do that.
你不能
You can’t…
法官大人 我没接受过教育 我只会滑冰
Your Honor. I don’t have an education. All I know is skating.
我只会这个 – 我不是一个
That’s all I know. – And I… I’m no one…
如果我不能滑冰 – 没事没事
If I can’t skate… – It’s okay.
我不会 我的意思是 我不是怪兽 -哈丁小姐?
I’m not… I mean, I’m not some monster. – Mrs. Harding?
我只是 我尽量在做我力所能及的事情
I just… I’m trying to do the best in what I know how to.
哈丁女士? -你给我一个…
Mrs. Harding? – You’re give me a…
就像给我判了无期徒刑
It’s like you are giving me a life sentence.
你不能 这么做 -哈丁女士 够了
You can’t… do that. – Mrs. Harding, that’s enough.
你不能…求求你
You can’t… please.
求求你 把我送到监狱然后我就能继续滑冰了
Please! Just send me to jail and then I can still skate!
求求你 把我送到监狱然后我就能继续滑冰了!
Just send me to jail and then I can still skate…!
我已经宣判了
I… I’ve given you my decision.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
听我说 这是我们能争取到最好的结果了
Listen to me… it’s the best we can get.
康妮在早些时候问了塔尼娅哈丁10个很棒的问题
The 10 best questions Connie Chung asked Tonya Harding earlier.
第十名的问题:你是否愿意再次通过金属探测器 只有一次呢?
No.10: “Would you walk through the metal detector, one more time, please?”
第九名的问题:你是不是气急败坏?
No. 9: “Do you think you could kick my ass?”
我被判了两年 实际服刑八个月
I got a 2 year sentence. And did 8 months to the day.
所有的这些疯狂 我所知道的所有
All that craziness, you know, everything I’ll ever be known for,
从开始到结束 仅仅才几个月而已
was only a few months from start to finish.
在我去监狱之前 那天早上 记者们都走了
I got up one morning before I went to jail, and the press was leaving.
就像做了一场梦
Like I dreamed of.
我再也见不到塔尼娅了 这我还能接受 我觉得无所谓
I never see Tonya anymore and this is fine. I could care less.
我过着充实的生活 非常快乐
I lead a full life… very happy.
塔尼娅 从来没想过什么死亡威胁的事
Tonya… I would never have thought of calling in a death threat.
然后…
And…
我太执着于她说的那些关于我的坏话
I was too caught up in all the terrible things she was saying about me…
而没想到
rather than the fact that I…
我彻底的毁掉了她的职业生涯
Completely ruined her career.
彻底的毁掉了
Absolutely ruined it.
在我终身被禁止
Once I was banned from figure
滑冰比赛之后 我没有多少选择
from figure skating for life, I did not have a lot of options.
我所能做的就是在公众的监督下 交罚单
Did what I had to do to just stay in the public eye and pay the bills.
在这个世界上我的知名度略逊于比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
I was the second most known person behind Bill Clinton in the world.
这很了不起的 人们还是想继续看到我
That meant something. The people still wanted to see me.
所以我变成了女拳击手
So I became a lady boxer.
我的意思是 反正暴♥力♥我是很熟悉的了
I mean, why not? Violence was always what I knew anyway.
美国 你知道…
America, you know…
他们希望去爱别人
They want someone to love…
但是他们也希望去恨一个人
but they want someone to hate.
他们想不费力的就做到这件事
And they want it easy.
但是什么事是容易的呢?
But what’s easy?
那些憎恨我的人常常会说 塔尼娅
And the haters always say, Tonya
说真话
Tell the truth.
但是真♥相♥什么的 都是扯淡
But there’s no such thing as truth. I mean it’s bullshit.
每个人心目中的真♥相♥都不相同
Everyone has their own truth.
生活也总是永远朝着不好的方向进行
And life just does whatever the fuck it wants.
这就是我的故事!
That’s the story on my life!
这就是他妈的真♥相♥!
And that’s the fucking truth!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!