then we get in the car, and we’ll head out of there.
随便
Whatever.
我不要一直待在这里 会场见
I’m not hanging around here all day, I’ll meet you there.
替我买♥♥张门票
Buy me a ticket.
这里 这就是我们 恶作剧的点子
Here. This is how we got the idea for that damn prank.
这是什么
What is this?
左依编的
Zoe put all this together.
本地渔夫发疯
原本以为是骗局 结果发现真有其人
We thought it was a big hoax, but it turns out to be based on a real guy.
每年七月四日他就发疯
On the 4th of July, this guy goes crazy.
他在小渔村杀很多孩子
He kills a bunch of kids in this little fishing town.
据说是为了报复
Supposedly it was some kind of revenge.
一年后他又追杀他们
Then a year later, he goes after them again,
在加勒比海上的某个小岛 他后来死在那里
on some island in the Caribbean and dies there.
巴哈马凶杀案 四名青少年遇害
展开了他的传说 – 是的
Starting his own legend. – Yeah.
七月四号♥之前被追踪几天
They were all stalked for a few days before July 4.
好像听过
Sounds familiar.
我终于高中毕业 应该有真正的生活 但你看我
I finally graduate high school, my real life is supposed to be starting and look at me,
我担心能否熬得过今夜
I’m worried that I’m even going to make it through the night.
我会在这里陪你
I’ll be here with you.
好的
Yeah.
你一向在我身边
You always have been.
第一届 断岭镇才艺表演
你们两个真
Oh, aren’t you two
可爱
cute.
很高兴你能赶来
Glad you could make it.
左依就要上台了 – 是的 我真等不及
Zoe goes on soon. – Yeah, I can’t fricking wait.
你喝醉了 – 不 我是自己服用药物
You’re drunk. – No, I’m self-medicated.
要吗 – 不要 谢谢
You want some? – No, thank you.
蓝斯 你舅舅在哪里 不想杀我们的那个
So, Lancey Pants, where’s your uncle who’s not trying to kill us?
他在上班
He’s working.
好了 我们继续 – 今晚还早 对吧
Okay, let’s move it along. – The night’s still young, right?
是的 我们进去吧
Yeah. Let’s just go in.
真差劲
This sucks!
我进去再喝杯鸡尾酒
I’m going to get another cocktail.
柯比
Colby.
柯比 不要
Colby don’t…
我马上回来
I’ll be back in a second.
表演时间
Show time!
别死在外面 – 来吧 我们走
Try not to die out there. – Let’s roll. Come on, let’s go.
好了 各位 接下来
Okay, people, next up,
准备摇滚吧 左依和钩子合唱团
let’s get ready to rock and roll with Zoe and the Hooks!
她不错 – 不 她很了不起
She’s good. – No. She’s awesome!
你舅舅在那里
Your uncle’s right there.
是的 我找到了 谢谢你来电♥话♥
Yeah, I found it, man. Thanks for the hook up, dude.
好 回头见
All right, later.
很好
All right.
宝贝 你唱得真好
Babe, you rocked up there.
不可思议
That was incredible.
洛杉矶经纪人要我的资料
An agent from L.A. Asked for my info.
太棒了 – 我知道
That’s awesome! – I know!
可以走了吗
So can we go now?
好的
All right.
别紧张 这两分钟不会发生事情
Would you chill? Nothing’s going to happen in the next two minutes.
准备好了
Ready?
快点
Come on! Come on!
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们要找一条路出去
We got to find a way out of here.
这是什么鬼地方
Where the hell are we?
左依在哪里 – 我不知道
Where’s Zoe? – I don’t know.
她到底在哪里
Where the hell is she?
安珀 蓝斯
Amber? Lance?
拜托
Come on, please!
拜托
Come on, please!
安珀
Amber!
老天
Oh, God.
不要
No, don’t.
不要
No!
左依
Zoe!
我知道 要找人协助 来吧
I know, I know. We got to get help. Come on.
哈夫纳 我们有问题 收到吗
Hafner, we got a problem. You copy?
收到 请说 – 酒店后面有女孩尸体
Yeah, go ahead. – I got a dead girl at the back of the lodge.
请求支援 – 收到
Call for backup. – Copy that.
出来
Come out of there!
保罗舅舅 拜托 你不懂
Uncle Paul, please, you don’t understand.
看起来很明显 – 他企图杀我们
Looks pretty clear. – He’s trying to kill us.
谁企图杀你们 他在哪里
Who’s trying to kill you? Where is he?
嘿 – 柯比 你在哪里
Yo! – Colby, where are you?
正在喝伏特加
I’m having some vodka.
感觉很棒 – 他在这里
Feeling pretty good. – He’s here.
谁在这里 – 渔夫
Who’s here? – The Fisherman.
戴维斯警长 – 不 他死了 左依也死了
You mean Sheriff Davis? – No. No, he’s dead, and so is Zoe.
他追杀我们大家
He’s after all of us.
赶快离开酒店
Get the hell out of the lodge.
可能有问题
That might be a problem.
柯比 你在哪里
Colby, Colby where are you?
我在厨房♥里
I’m in the kitchen.
好 别动 我们来了
Okay, don’t move, we’re coming!
柯比
Colby.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这是柯比的电♥话♥ 请留言
Hey, you’ve reached Colby, leave a message.
看 门
Look! The door.
柯比
Colby?
安珀
Amber.
我们要离开这里
We got to get out of here.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
约翰 你必须协助我们
John! You have to help us.
为何身上都是血
Why’re you covered in blood?
你 你不了解
You… You don’t understand.
有些事你不知道
There’s something you don’t know.
去年发生的事 – 我知道
It’s about what happened last year. – I know.
我知道你们去年夏天做什么
I know what you did last summer.
罗杰上星期告诉我
Roger told me. Last week.
他快发疯了 他想坦承一切
He was freaking out! He wanted to confess everything!
我告诉他太晚了 要他闭嘴
I told him it was too late, he should just keep his mouth shut.
我不知道他会自杀
I had no idea how far he’d take that.
你知道
You knew?
你还保密
And you kept it a secret?
安珀 我是为了你
I did it for you, Amber.
但现在一切都不一样了 我搜过你的车
But everything’s different now, isn’t it? I searched your car.
发现盒子里有一根钩子
I found a box with a hook!
不 – 现在上车
No… – Now get in the truck!

No.
老天
Oh, God.
退后
Get back.
是你
It’s you!
我不知是怎么发生的 – 是你
Look, I don’t know how this happened. – It’s you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好了 混♥蛋♥ 趴到地上 手放到头上
All right, asshole, on the ground. Hands on your head.
举手否则打死你
Put your hands up or you’re a dead man.
举起来
Put them up!

Go!
别起来 混♥蛋♥
Stay down, asshole.
不可能
There’s no way!
走 走 快 – 快
Go, go! Come on! – Come on!
走吧
Come on!
走 走 快走 快 快
Go, go! We got to go! Come on! Come on!

Do it!

Come on!
不 不
No, no!
他到哪里去了
Where’d he go?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!