走了
He’s gone.
他手臂上流出来的黑色东西是什么
What was that black shit coming out of his arm?
不知道
I don’t know.
是十年前杀很多小孩的那个人
It’s the guy from 10 years ago who killed all those kids.
安珀 那不是人 – 是传说
Amber, that was not a guy. – It’s the legend.
变成真的了 – 我不敢相信
It’s become true. – I can’t believe this.
P.J.死亡 我们保密
P.J. Died, we kept it a secret.
但我们能伤害他
But we can hurt him.
这能伤害他 – 来吧 我们必须自首
This hurt him. – Come on, we’ve got to turn ourselves in!
想想吧 蓝斯 没人会相信我们
Think about it, Lance. No one is going to believe us!
我要追杀他
I’m going after him.
安珀 等一等
Amber. Wait.
来吧
Come on.
去哪里
Where are we going?
我知道这个还开着 – 快点 他来了
I know this one is open. – Hurry up, I think he’s coming.
走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go!
该死 快点 他来了
Oh, shit. Hurry, here he comes.
这边 – 不 这边
This way? – No! This way.
这边
This way.
好 来吧 – 好
Okay, come on. – Okay.
等一等
Wait.

Okay.
把钩子放在那里 – 好的
Put the hook right there. Right there. – Yeah.
就在那里 好
Right there. Okay.
过来
Come over here.
快了
Almost there.
叫你动才动
Don’t move it until I tell you.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
蓝斯 在那边
Lance, over there!
不 在上面
No, up there.
现在
Now!
他走了
He’s gone.
安珀 安珀 要继续走 不能留下
Amber, Amber. We got to keep going, we can’t stay here.
来吧 我们走
Come on, come on. Let’s go.

No!
蓝斯 不
Lance, no!
秘密跟你一起死
The secret dies with you.
确定无法指认他吗
You sure you can’t ID this guy?
没看清他的脸
I couldn’t really see his face.
他不是附近的人
But he’s not from around here.
只是个疯子 想多要一点 去年夏天得到的东西
Just some crazy guy who wanted more of what he got last summer.
他再也不会害人了
He won’t bother anybody again.
是的
Yeah.
结束了
It’s over.
一年后
哈啰 – 想我了吗
Hello? – Miss me yet?
嗨 你在哪里
Hey! Where you at?
内华达 边界附近
Nevada. Near the state line.
四小时应该可以到洛杉矶
I should be back in L.A. In four hours.
终于可以不打长途电♥话♥了
We are finally going to be off the long distance plan.
那是什么 – 我不知道
What was that? – I don’t know.
好像爆胎了
I think I just blew a tire.
安珀 没事吧
Amber, you okay?
没事 只是爆胎
Yeah, it’s a flat tire.
不知是什么造成的
I don’t know what could have done that.
附近有人帮你吗
Somebody around there to help you out?
没有 这里没有任何人
No, there’s nobody out here.
有备胎吗
You got a spare?
蓝斯 你还在吗
Lance? Are you there?
蓝斯 喂
Lance, hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!