我一直知道你去年夏天干了什么
你们都听过故事吧
So you’ve all heard the story, right?
七月四号♥发生的事
About what happens on July 4?
安珀 你想吓死大家吗
Whoa, Amber, you want to freak everyone out?
不是
No.
我只是想听你说
I just like hearing you tell it.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
一个渔夫
The Fisherman.
每年七月四号♥
Every 4th of July,
他找出帽子和雨衣
he gets out his hat and slicker,
磨他的钩子
he sharpens up his hook,
然后发狂
and runs wild.
但只对付青少年
But only after teenagers.
对 有龌龊小秘密的那些
That’s right, the ones with dirty little secrets.
左依 你怎样 我打赌你有龌龊小秘密
What about you, Zoe? I bet you got some dirty little secrets.
是的 听说你床上功夫奇差
Yeah. I heard you suck in bed.
很好
Nice.
七月四号♥
July 4.

Hey!
真的 滑雪队上的一朋友 认识一个女孩
Seriously, a guy on my ski team knows this girl who went camping last summer,
他们去年夏天露营时看到渔夫
and they saw the Fisherman.
两天后有两个孩子进树林后就没出来
Two days later, two kids didn’t make it out of the woods.
那么他像圣诞老人 只是相反
So he’s kind of like Santa Claus, huh? Only in reverse.
他对付调皮的孩子
He goes after the kids that are naughty?
不 他像破膛手杰克 只是从来没被抓到
No, he’s more like Jack the Ripper, except the guy never got caught.
我可不担心
Well, I wouldn’t worry.
科罗拉多州断岭镇的夏天
Dude, it’s Broken Ridge, Colorado, in the summer.
连神经杀手都懂得要远离这个地方
Even a psycho killer knows to avoid this place.
是的 或许逮到我们之前 他会无聊死
Yeah, the guy would probably die of boredom before he got any of us.
听说你九月要举办什么考察旅行
Hey, I heard you’re running some sort of field trip in September.
其实只是摄影 你有兴趣吗
It’s a photo shoot, really. Why, are you interested?
我想既然大情人要上大学
Well, I figured since stud boy’s gonna be gone to college,
你或许需要人扛三脚架
maybe you need somebody to carry your tripod.
真好笑 你在工作还是勾引我马子
Very funny. Are you working, or are you just hitting on my girlfriend?
看情形 你要玩吗
Depends. You want to play?
用你的球 算了
Whoa, what, with your balls? No, thanks.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
替我赢一只猴子
Win me a monkey.
好吧
Okay.
我赢你就到我家睡
But if I win, you crash at my place tonight.
跟你妈说在左依家睡
Tell your mom you’re staying at Zoe’s.
答应还是不答应
Is that a yes or a no?
赢了猴子再说 – 好吧
First win the monkey. – All right.
好哇
Oh, yeah!
给我
I’ll take that.
七月四日快乐 宝贝
Happy 4th of July, babe.
我会想念你 – 我知道
I’m gonna miss you. – I know.
你很幸运
You’re the lucky one.
你可以离开而我还要再留一年
You get to take off and I have to stay here another year.
我到洛杉矶很奇怪
It’s weird, me in L.A.
什么意思 很棒呀
What do you mean? It’s brilliant!
等我去的时候
And when I get there,
对我俩将是全世界最神奇的地方
it’s going to be the most amazing place in the world for the two of us.
恶心
Yuck.
陆战队新兵戴维斯报到
Marine Candidate Davis, reporting for duty.
嗨 P.J.
Yo, P. J!
我的天 P.J. 想不到你真办到了
Oh, my gosh, P.J., I can’t believe you actually did it.
只是预备军官团
Well, just ROTC.
可说是被老爸逼的
You could say my daddy worked me over.
表弟 猜猜谁是下一个
But guess who’s next, little cuz?
是的 他一年后一定会找你
Yeah, that’s right, I give it another year and he’s coming after your ass.
我才不会 – 拜托 我们天生的
I don’t think so. – Come on, it’s in our blood.
况且小妞们喜欢平头
And plus, chicks dig the hair.
好吧 是真的
Okay, true. True.
来拍张照片 – 好吧 来吧
Get a picture, come on. – Yeah, okay. There.
好 靠近一点
Okay, get close…
跑 跑 跑
Run! Run! Run!

Run!
那是什么
What was that?
那是什么
What was that?
是他 是渔夫
It’s him, it’s the Fisherman!
你是什么 不 手臂还好吗
What are you… No! Is your arm okay?
我从来没见过 – 他在那里
I’ve never seen… – There he is!
有凶手乱杀人
There’s a killer on the loose!
离开这里
Get out of here!

Run!
小心
Watch out!
他差点抓到我们
He almost got us!
P.J.
P. J!
P.J. P.J.
P. J! P. J!
我的天 你们看
Oh, my God, look!
老天
Oh, my God!
是渔夫 – P.J. 小心
It’s the Fisherman! – P.J., watch out!
小心
Look out!
小心 我们来了 – 警♥察♥
Watch out, we’re coming up! – Police.
让开 – 让开 警♥察♥
Get out of the way! – Get out of the way! Police!
快找人救他
Somebody’s got to help him!
P.J. – P.J. 快跑
P. J! – P.J., run!

No!
老天
Oh, God!
你要设法救他 不能留下他
Come on, you have to go try to help him. We can’t leave him.
哈夫纳 他到哪里去了 – 不知道 他刚才跑到上面
Where’d he go, Hafner? – I don’t know, he came up here.
老天 真疯狂 – 我发誓他差点杀死我
Oh, God, that was insane! – I swear, he almost killed me.
戴维斯警长在追他 – 不 他逃走了
Sheriff Davis was on him. – No. He got away.
各位 你们后面
Guys, behind you.
我装得如何 – 好小子 真酷
How was I? – Dude, you were awesome.
了不起
Awesome.
这东西很黏
This stuff is sticky.
我会得心脏病
I am having a heart attack.
你们要我逼真 所以
You guys said to make it real, so…
是呀 你几乎用那东西戳伤我们
Yeah, you almost nailed us with that thing.
在eBay上花39元买♥♥的 – 的确是的
39 bucks on eBay. – Sure it was.
听着 广♥告♥上说这真是 传说中的那根钩子
Get this, the ad says this is the real hook, straight from the legend.
是哦 好吧
Yeah, right. Okay.
该死
Damn it!
罗杰 把钩子给我 换衣服吧
Roger, give me the hook, man, get undressed.
P.J.的表现如何 – 非常酷
How was P.J.’s move? – It was awesome.
老天 真病态 大家都看到了
Oh, God, it was sick. Everyone saw it.
他在哪里 – 是呀 P.J.在哪里
So where is he? – Yeah, where’s P. J?
谁把床垫移开了
Who moved the mattresses?
他们在那边干什么
What the hell are they doing there?
停 停 喂 请到那边
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey! Right there, please.
退后
Step back.
各位 请让路 让救护车通过
Clear a path, people. Let’s get this ambulance
罗杰 你该再检查床垫
You should’ve double checked the mattresses, Roger.
被人移开了
Somebody moved them.
不管怎样 那是P.J.的事 – 是的 把责任丢给他
Anyway, that was P.J.’s job. – Yeah, just pass the ball to him.
是你的主意 – 什么
This was your idea! – What?

Hey!
各位 我们必须报♥警♥
Guys, we have to go to the police.
跟他们说什么 说是开玩笑
And tell them what? That it was a big joke?
是意外 – 是吗
It was an accident. – Was it?
什么都不做会怎样
What if we don’t do anything?
这家伙是天才
The man’s a genius.
听着 我想上大学
Look, I want to go to college.
大家都想离开这个鬼地方
Everybody here wants to get out of this hellhole.
你会成为下一个美国偶像
And you’re gonna be the next American Idol.
去你的
Screw you.
嘉年华会上的每一个人
Look, everyone at that carnival
都认为是穿雨衣的疯子干的
thinks that some psycho in a raincoat did it, right?
他们怎么会有别的想法 – 报♥警♥会怎样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!