听船长的话 柯芬
Do as the captain says, Coffin!
-我只想看那个内陆人害怕 -柯芬 把枪放下
-I just wanna see the landsman scared. -Mr. Coffin, put the pistol down.
-这是命令 -快听船长的话
-That’s an order! -Do as the captain says! Now!
快说
Say it!
-亨利 -快说
-Henry. -Say it!
快说
Say it!
亨利
Henry!
把枪放下
Put the pistol down.
亨利
Henry!
放下
Put it down.
于是我们往东
So east it was.
反方向回去
Back in the direction we’d come.
只能靠太阳和罗盘判断
Though only the sun and compass told us so.
所有方向看起来都一样
All directions looked the same.
我们希望赶上西风到复活岛
Our hope was to catch the Westerlies to Easter Island.
三千哩的旅程
A journey of 3,000 miles.
我们往南漂流了十二天
In 12 days, we have drifted south.
纬度六度
Six degrees latitude.
一点也没接近复活岛
We’re not one mile closer to Easter Island.
我们在原地打转
We stayed in the same place.
我们被诅咒了
We are cursed.
赶上风向变时 我们会加快进度
We’ll make up for it when we catch the variables.
我们会赶上的
We’ll catch them.
查普尔
Chappel!
查普尔
Chappel!
查普尔
Chappel!
你救回他了 船长
You’ve got him, Captain!
乔伊先生 吊索卡住了
Mr. Joy, the halyard’s jammed!
乔伊先生
Mr. Joy!
乔伊先生 你没事吧
You all right, Mr. Joy?
握住舵柄
Grab the tiller!
-握住 -马修
-Grab it! -Matthew!
把风帆降下
Get that sail down!
马修 怎么了
Matthew. Hey, what happened?
怎么回事
What happened?
欧文 你在这里干嘛
Owen. What are you doing here?
-让我看一下 -不要
-Let me take a look. -No, no, no.
躺好 让我看一下
Lay still. Let me look.
-欧文 我没事 -冷静 让我看一下
-Owen, I’m fine. -All right. Just relax. Relax. Let me take a look.
-我没事 -我知道 我只想看一眼
-I’m fine! -I know. I know. I just wanna take a look.
我撞到头
I banged my head.
只是擦伤 好吗
Just a scratch, all right?
-只是擦伤 -给他一些水
-Just a scratch. -Give him some water.
我不需要水
I don’t need any water!
快给他一些水
Give him some goddamn water!
不用 我不需要水 我很好
No, no, no. I don’t need water. I’m fine.
快喝下
Take that. Take it.
我帮你 我帮你
Hey. I got you, I got you.
你没事 你没事
You’re all right. You’re all right.
你们看什么劲 我很好
Hey! What’re you all looking at? I’m fine.
波拉德船长 我健康极了
Captain Pollard. Fit as a fiddle.
健康毙了 听到没
Fit as a goddamned fiddle. You hear me?
-欧文 -怎样
-Owen. -Yeah.
我没事
I’m fine.
好吗 我没事
All right? I’m fine!
-你有够顽固 -谢了 我很好
-You’re a tough son of a bitch. -Thank you. I’m fine.
快走开
Get out of here.
他没事
He’s good.
走吧
Let’s go.
干嘛浪费水给快死的人
Why waste water on a dead man?
他们是好朋友
Them two men have known each other,
从小就一起出航
sailed together since childhood.
告诉我
Now, tell me,
你能袖手旁观 看自己的兄弟死掉吗
could you sit there and watch your own brother die?
我只是实事求是 查普尔先生
Simply a matter of numbers, Mr. Chappel.
大家都不够喝
There’s not enough for all of us.
干嘛浪费水给快死的人
Why waste water on a dead man?
干嘛浪费水…
Why waste water on…
干嘛浪费水 干嘛浪费
Why waste water? Why waste?
干嘛浪费水给快死的人
Why waste water on a dead man?
尼可森先生
Mr. Nickerson?
-干嘛浪费水 -你没事吧
-Why waste water… -You all right, sir?
我办不到
I cannot.
办不到什么
Cannot what?
不 你…
No, you…
你知道够了 太多了
You have enough. More than enough.
但我们谈到这节骨眼了
But, sir, we’ve come so far.
我们要谈到结局
We have come to an end.
我们说好了
We have an agreement, sir.
拿钱离开
Take the money and leave!
魔鬼的交易
The devil’s bargain.
不 先生
No, sir.
魔鬼喜欢不可告知的秘密
The devil loves unspoken secrets.
尤其是腐蚀人心的秘密
Especially those that fester in a man’s soul.
那你的秘密呢
What’s yours?
我不是个伟大作家
I am not a great writer.
我不是霍桑
I am not Hawthorne.
但从我第一次听到这个故事
But from my first hearing of it,
它就萦绕在我心头
this tale has haunted me.
挥之不去
It consumes me.
我怕如果不把它写出来
I fear if I do not write it,
我就该永远封笔
then I should never write again.
还有呢
What else?
我怕如果我写出来
I fear if I do write it,
却辜负了该有的杰作
that it will not be as good as it should be.
请继续这个故事
Continue the story, sir.
为我们两人着想
For the both of us.
受困海上三十四天
传过去
Pass that down.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我们感谢主 赐予我们食物
We thank you, Lord, for this is our food.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
赐予生命 健康
For life and health,
各种良善
and every good.
-让所有行为…-陆地
-Let all manner to… -Land.
陆地
Land!
-陆地 陆地 -陆地
-Land! Land! -Land!
-陆地 -陆地
-Land! -Land!
划桨 全速 全速
Oars! Give way! Give way!
划桨 快点 全速
Oars! Now! Give way!
快划
Row!
-是我发现的 契斯先生 -多亏你了
-I saw it, Mr. Chase. -That you did, boy.
停住 停住 停住
Hold fast. Hold fast! Hold fast!
-契斯先生 怎么了 -契斯先生
-Mr. Chase, sir. What is it? -Mr. Chase!
搞什么鬼 干嘛停
What the devil is it? Why have you stopped?
它一直跟踪我们
He’s been following us!
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
海上毫无动静 契斯先生
There’s nothing out there, Mr. Chase!
什么都没有啊
There ain’t nothing out there, sir!
先生 你在干嘛
Sir, what are you doing?
抓稳 抓稳 抓稳
Brace! Brace! Brace!
糟了
No!
它在哪里
Where is he?
这可能是丢昔岛
This could be Ducie Island.
没有地图 罗盘或四分仪无法确定
Without a map, compass or quadrant, there’s no way to be certain.
我们日以继夜升着火
We will keep fires going night and day.
希望有经过的船会看到烟
Hope a passing ship catches sight of our smoke.
我要你们看这景象
This is what I wanted you to see.
他们肯定在这里很久了
They’ve been here a long time, no doubt.
等船来救援
Waiting for a ship.
但没有船来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章丹麦女孩
下一篇文章细细的蓝线
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!