丹麦女孩
你不想画出那样的作品吗
Don’t you wish you could paint like that?
您说什么
Oh, I’m sorry?
我说 你不想画出你丈夫那样的作品吗
I said, don’t you wish you could paint like your husband?
真的 你一定很为他骄傲
Really. You must be so proud of him.
如此优雅
So elegant.
没错 画的都是瓦埃勒 他长大的地方
Yes, they’re all Vejle, where he grew up.
我不敢说我的委托人
Now, I don’t say my client
是丹麦最好的风景画家
is the best landscape artist in Denmark,
但他绝对位列前茅
but he is in the top one.
-没错 -你好
– Yes. – Oh, hello!
进展得相当顺利
It’s going very well.
是啊 他会惊艳世人的
Yes. He’ll be impossible.
天啊
Oh, my.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
还有拉斯穆森
And Rasmussen!
拜托 友好一点
Oh, come on. Be kind.
至少他答应看你的作品了
At least he agreed to see your work.
那只是因为他喝醉了
It was only because he was drunk.
我知道
I know.
是的 你就是很享受
Yes, you were loving it.
我才没有
I was not!
“我不敢说我的委托人
“I don’t say my client
是丹麦最好的风景画家…”
is the best landscape artist in Denmark…”
但是…
But…
“他绝对位列前茅”
“He’s in the top one!”
安静 大家都在睡觉呢
Quiet! People are sleeping.
对不起
Sorry.
哥本哈根 1926年
知道现在几点了吗
Do you know what time it is?
你该躺回床上的点了
Time you came back to bed?

No.
我要开始工作了
I’m ready to start work.
-戈达 -怎么
– Gerda. – What?
你的脸
Your face.
你觉得我抵抗不了你的诱惑吗
You think I can’t resist you?
你想拒绝我吗
Do you want to resist me?
不想
No.
但我希望你能乖乖求我
But I’d like you to ask nicely,
我不会觉得自己太容易被征服
so I don’t feel such a pushover.
戈达·维纳
Gerda Wegener.
我的人生
My life.
我的妻子
My wife.
索尔比恩
Thorbjorn.
维纳先生
Mr. Wegener.
再紧些
Tighter.
非常好
Perfect.
是的 再紧些吗
Yes. More.
埃纳·维纳
Einar Wegener.
不用担心他
Oh, don’t worry about him.
他的眼里只有一个女人
He’s only ever had eyes for one woman.
我罪恶的秘密被发现了
My guilty secret’s out.
那么
So,
你们准备何时给我生一个教子呢
when are you two going to brood me a godchild, huh?
乌拉 你是无神论者
Ulla, you’re an atheist.
你试过喝生鸡蛋吗
Have you tried drinking raw eggs?
-没有 -试试看 为了我
– No. – Do it. For my sake.
-我们正在努力 -再努力些
– We’re trying. – Try harder.
好吧…
Anyway…
你今天来干什么
What are you doing in today?
我以为你上周就完成了
I thought you had finished last week.
我想检查一下
I wanted to check on the
风暴现场的背景幕布
painting of the backdrop for the storm scene.
也给戈达一点空间
And give Gerda some space.
来了个害羞的模特吗
Ah. She’s got a shy one?
你知道下一个就是我
Well, you know I’m next.
我听说过了
Oh… so I heard.
我不会害羞的
I won’t be shy.
我想也是
I should imagine not.
画我她可得用上所有的色彩
She’ll need all her colors for me.
抬头
Head up.
我想说我很感激你能让我们独处
I wanted to say I appreciate our being alone today.
希望你的丈夫不会介意
I hope your husband doesn’t mind.
不会的
Not at all.
我能看出来他在这让你不自在了
I could see his being here made you uncomfortable.
并不是针对他
It wasn’t personal.
这很常见
It’s not uncommon.
男人让女人盯着看 着实不容易
It’s hard for a man to be looked at by a woman.
当然女人都习惯了 但是男人
Women are used to it, of course, but for a man to, um,
任凭女人端详
submit to a woman’s gaze.
让人不安
It’s unsettling.
不过我相信
Although I believe there’s
还是能得到乐趣的 只要你…
some pleasure to be had from it, once you, um,
屈服
yield.
坐下
Sit.
好姑娘
Good girl.
-早安 -早安
– Morning. – Morning.
完美
Perfect.
就差一点
Almost.
好运
Good luck!
再见
Toodle-oo!
全都是肖像画
All portraits.
很糟吗
Is that bad?
不算是
Not per se.
这类作品并不是我的…
This kind of work is not really my…
戈达 展出这些画于你我都无益
Gerda, I don’t think it would benefit either of us to show these.
这并不是怀疑你的能力
It’s not a judgment on your abilities.
我赞同埃纳说的
I agree with Einar.
找到对的题材
You could be a first-class painter
你可以成为一流的画家
if you found the right subject matter.
怎么样
How was it?
还好
Fine.
我终于调出了雪的颜色
I finally managed to get the color for the snow.
瓦埃勒的泥沼
A bog in Vejle.
你怎么能够反复画同一个东西
I don’t know how you can paint the same thing over and over.
我想我只是还没有画完
I suppose I just haven’t finished with it yet.
戈达
Gerda?
你能别再跟拉斯穆森谈论我了吗
Could you please not speak to Rasmussen about me again?
我的作品是我的事情
My work is my business.
-别插手 -戈达
– Stay out of it. – Gerda.
我来例假了
I have my period.
对不起
Sorry.
-真的吗 -当然是真的了
– Are you? – Of course I am.
你知道的
I mean, you know I am.
你能帮我个忙吗
Could you help me with something?
任何事都可以
Anything.
乌拉加了场彩排 又不能来了
Ulla has an extra rehearsal. She canceled again.
你能试试她的袜子和鞋吗
Would you try on her stockings and shoes?
我进度落下太多了
I’m just so behind,
我不知道怎么在她开幕式时按时完成
I don’t know how I’ll be finished in time for her opening.
好 我会的…
Yeah, I’ll…
我会试的
I’ll do it.
没事 我会试的
It’s fine, I’ll do it.
就在那边
They’re there.
哈皮 不 现在不行
Hvappe, no, not now.
他差点抢走了
He almost snagged it.
哈皮
Hvappe.
反了
That’s backwards.
我在芳纳百合的橱窗里看到过
I saw those in the window at Fonnesbech’s.
很聪明啊
Smart, aren’t they?
我觉得不合脚
I don’t think they’ll fit.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章铁拳
下一篇文章海洋深处
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!