全球人口花了十万年之久
It took the earth’s population a hundred thousand years
才增长到十亿
to reach a billion people.
仅仅一百年后 就变成了二十亿
And then just, a hundred more to reach 2 billion.
短短五十年后就再次翻倍…
And only 50 years to double again…
1970年达到四十亿
double again to four billion in 1970.
现在已经几乎达到八十亿人 八十亿人口
We’re nearly at eight billion now. Eight billion now.
我们正在摧毁生命延续的根本
We are destroying the very means by which life is substain.
全球范围内
Every single global ill
大面♥积♥爆发的所有流行病的源头
that plagues the Earth can be traced back…
都可追溯到人类人口过多 人类人口过多
traced back to human overpopulation… human overpopulation.
我们为什么不采取行动
What didn’t we demand any action?
我们占据土地 制♥造♥垃圾
We clear-cut, we dump,
消耗资源 毁灭环境
we consume, we destroy.
过去四十年里 地球上的其它动物种群
Half the animal species on earth have vanished
已经灭绝了一半 灭绝了一半
vanished for the last 40 years… 40 years.
可我们仍然在继续侵蚀环境
And still we keep attacking our own environment!
难道非要大难临头才能吸取教训吗
It doesn’t take a catastrophe to learn our lesson…
大难临头才能让我们觉醒吗
A catastrophe to get our attention.
改变行为最有效的办法 就是疼痛
Nothing changes behaviour like pain.
也许疼痛能够拯救我们
Maybe pain can save us.
有个开关
There is a switch,
一旦连通
if you throw it,
全世界半数人都会死
half the people on earth will die.
但如果不连 全人类
But if you don’t, the human race
会在一百年内灭绝
will be extinct in a hundred years.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
人类是寄生在自己体内的毒瘤
Mankind is the cancer in its own body.
你对人类的感情 能否促使你拯救人类
Do you love humanity enough to save it?
以防他们找到我
In case, they find me,
我给你留了一条路
I left you a path.
史上最难的一条路
The hardest one yet.
路的尽头就是地狱
Inferno will be at the end
你是我的应急计划
You are my contingency plan.
你是人类的最终希望
You are humanity’s final hope.
一定要将地狱释放出来
Make sure Inferno is unleashed.
寻找 寻见
Seek and find.
追了你好远
A long road.
但你已无路可逃
But here we are.
交给我 总好过给那帮美国人
Better me, than the Americans.
你会告诉我东西在哪里的
You’re going to want to tell me where it is.
好 布沙尔先生
Yes, Mr. Bouchard.
我会的
I know I will.
告诉他们
Tell them,
“人类是病根 地狱是解药”
“Humanity is the disease, Inferno is the cure.”
叛徒
Traitor!
煎熬吧 罪人们 为你的罪付出代价
Suffer, you sinners. Pay for your sins.
煎熬吧 罪人们 为你的罪付出代价
Suffer, you sinners. Pay for your sins.
为你的罪付出代价
Pay for your sins.
煎熬吧 罪人们 为你的罪付出代价
Suffer, you sinners. Pay for your sins.
迷失的亡魂…
Ruined lost souls…
-请稍等 -怎么回事…
– One moment, please. – What is going…
-怎么回事 -布鲁克斯医生
– What is happening? – Dr. Brooks.
放弃所有希望
Abandon all hope.
所有希望
All hope.
兰登先生 我是布鲁克斯医生
Mr. Langdon, I’m Dr. Brooks.
我帮你做几项检查 不必担心
I’m going to do a few checks, nothing to worry about.
我把这个扔掉吧
Let’s get rid of this, shall we?
你知道今天是周几吗
Do you know what day of the week it is?
周六
Saturday.
是周一 6月28日
It’s Monday, 28th of June.
周一 6月28日
Monday, 28th of June.
你知道这里是哪里吗
Do you know where we are?
波士顿
Boston.
这里是麻省总医院
I’m at Mass General.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
And what’s the last thing you can remember?
我… 在校园里
I uh… I was on campus.
一切都模糊了 什么都记不清楚
Everything is blur. It’s out of focus.
我是遇到什么事故了吗
Was I in some kind of an accident?
待会再说
We’ll get to that.
你希望我们联♥系♥一下什么人吗
Is there someone we should call for you?
不用
No.
你妻子 家人
Your Wife? Family?
不用 我没结婚
No. No. I’m not married.
兰登教授 你头部受了外伤
Professor Langdon, you’re suffering from a head trauma.
似乎出现了轻微的失忆症状
You appeared to have a mild retrograde amnesia
我们做了CT扫描
We’ve done a CT scan,
没有发现颅内出血的迹象
there’s no evidence of intracranial bleeding.
这是好事 说明伤情不是永久性的
Which is very reassuring. Non-terminal.
放轻松
Just try to relax.
你的神经系统运作正常
Neurologically, you seem to be fine.
大概过几天就会恢复记忆
Your memory will return over the next several days.
所以 我们观察几天看看
So we’ll… we’ll wait and watch.
能不能帮忙关一下灯
Could you turn off the lights please.
当然
Of course.
如果头部外伤严重
If the head trauma was bad
导致了脑挫伤 那么…
enough to cause a cerebral contusion, then…
能不能 帮忙关下灯
Can you please- Can you please turn off the lights?
我 怎么会在… 佛罗伦萨
What am I… doing… in Florence?
那是圣母百花大教堂吧 还有维奇奥宫
That’s Il Duomo. That’s the Palazzo Vecchio, isn’t it?
是的
Yes.
我 我怎么到这来了
How… How did I get here?
你三小时前被送进在急诊室 头部受伤
You came to our emergency room 3 hours ago with a head wound.
是一个女人陪我来的吗
Was I… Was I with a woman?
不 是出租车司机送你来的
No, a cab driver brought you in.
没有钱包 没有手♥机♥或身份证件
No wallet. No phone. No ID.
那你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我们见过
We’ve met.
在伦敦帝国理工学院
I saw your lecture at
我听过你的演讲 后来还交谈过
Imperial College London, we spoke afterwards,
你当时对我很好
you were very nice to me.
我们见过吗
We’ve met?
抱歉 是我疏忽了
Sorry, that’s not quite fair.
我当时九岁
I was nine at that time.
等等 你是说九岁吗
Wait. Nine-nine years old?
当时我疯狂迷恋拼图
I was crazy about puzzles.
很喜欢你的书
And I like your books.
除了《表意文字语言的遗失》
Maybe not “Lost language of Ideograms”,
但其他都很喜欢
but the others.
好吧
Okay.
我都看过
I read them all.
你真是怪胎
A weird kid.
说对了
I was actually.
我刚才说出声了吗
Did I say that out loud?
是的
You did.
很抱歉
Very sorry.
兰登教授
Professor Langdon,
最初你会感受到剧烈的头痛
your headaches are going to be intense initially.
之后会出现恶心 思维混沌和眩晕症状
And you can also expect nausea, confusion and dizziness.
前台刚才来的通知
That was the front desk.
警♥察♥来见你了
The police are here to see you.
见我 为什么
Me, why?
兰登教授 在你见他们之前
Before you talk to them, Professor Langdon,
我想告诉你一些事实
you should know the facts of your case.
你的头伤不是事故造成的
Your head wound was not caused by an accident.
而是枪伤
It was the result of a gunshot.
子弹擦过了你的头骨
A bullet grazed the top of your skull
你可能随后摔得很重
and you most likely took a bad fall
因此造成了脑震荡
which is what caused the concussion.
如果子弹偏离几厘米
If the bullet had been an inch to the side,
你可能已经死了
it could have killed you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章降临
下一篇文章爱宠大机密
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!