I try to sweep it all away quickly.
所以要杀了我
By killing me?
对此我深表歉意 兰登先生
I apologize unreservedly, Mr. Langdon.
我也失去了一位经验丰富的手下
I did lose an experienced agent.
干我这一行
There’s a great deal of situation
我已经见识过各式各样的事
I’ve been informed in my line of work.
听我说
Look, hear me what I know.
我知道我做得很过分
I know I’ve behaved terribly.
但是有谜语 就需要解谜
But a puzzle needed solving,
最擅长解谜的就是你了
who better to solve it than you.
好好看看谜题 好吗
Glance at it, will you?
干得还不算最漂亮
Not my best work.
但足以应付意大利人了
But it will do for the Italians.
西耶娜来找我求助的时候
Zobrist had followers everywhere
佐布里斯特早已拥趸无数
when Sienna first came to me for help.
至少我是这么认为的
Or so I thought.
佐布里斯特死后没多久
She came to us with serious concerns
她就很着急地找上门来
shortly after Zobrist died.
她不知怎的知道了佐布里斯特雇了我们
Somehow, she knew Zobrist had hired us.
她说他在研究可能
She said he was doing biological work
会被坏人利用的生物技术
that could be fallen into the wrong hands.
她没说是瘟疫 但我们已有所警惕
She didn’t mention a plague. But we heard enough to be alarmed.
于是我们同意协助她找到佐布里斯特的成果
So we agreed to work with her to find Zobrist’s project.
辛斯基博士找上你时 我们有了机会
And when Dr. Sinskey brought you in, we saw an opportunity.
是伊丽莎白找的我
It was Elizabeth who came to see me.
没错
Yes.
辛斯基博士从布沙尔探员那儿
Dr. Sinskey got the Faraday pointer
拿到了法拉第指示器
from Agent Bouchard.
她交给你来解谜
She brought it to you to decode,
甚至把你的指纹设为密♥码♥
and she even secured it with your thumbprint.
我们别无选择
That left us with no choice,
只能在大街上把你从她身边劫走
so we took you from her on the street.
医院那场戏促使你信任布鲁克斯医生
The hospital scenario encouraged you to trust Dr. Brooks.
你打给领♥事♥馆♥ 接电♥话♥的也是我们的人
When you called to the Consulate it was answered by our man.
兰登教授
Professor Langdon?
谢天谢地你还活着 我们一直在找你
Thank Heavens you’re alive. We’ve been looking for you.
东西还在你那吗
Are you still in possession?
你带着指示器 我们跟着你
You had the pointer and we had you.
本来进展得天衣无缝
It was all working seamlessly
直到布鲁克斯小姐带着你跑了
until Miss. Brooks stole you away.
确保病毒得以释放
To make sure the virus is released.
看来是这样
It appears.
年轻人都靠不住
Young people are disappointing.
等他们过了35岁就更有耐性了
I find them become tolerable around 35.
你刚说了辛斯基博士
You mentioned Dr. Sinskey.
我都担心死了
I’ve been so worried.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
-我没事 -真的吗
– I’m fine. – Are you?
我没事
I’m okay.
真没事
I’m alright.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-你知道病毒藏在哪吗 -伊斯坦布尔
– Do you know where the virus is? – Istanbul.
是时候了
Now’s the time.
今日是重生之日
Today is rebirth.
地狱是唯一的救赎之路
Inferno is salvation.
非常抱歉把你牵扯进来 罗伯特
I am so sorry I brought you into this, Robert,
都过了这么多年
after all these years.
没事 我很高兴你叫上我了
No. I’m glad you did.
我见过佐布里斯特 就在两年前
I met him, you know. Zobrist, 2 years ago.
他寻求我的帮助
He asked for my help.
他想让世卫
He wanted the WHO
往饮用水和主食中散播大量绝育病毒
to endorse mass sterilization in drinking waters and staple foods.
我把他赶走了 并把他列入监控名单
So I threw him out of my office, put him on the watch list.
可他失踪了
But he disappeared and…
我估计就是那时佐布里斯特雇了西姆斯
I suppose that’s when Zobrist hired Sims.
我或许早就该… 我也不知道
I should probably have… have I don’t know.
你总是不管是不是自己的错
What? You always blame yourself
全都一股脑儿揽到自己头上
for things that weren’t your fault.
嘴还是那么甜
Still very sweet.
躲那边门口
Here, a doorway.
我真希望当年能有不一样的结局
I wish it would have happened differently, back then.
我们都没有好好经营 就这么散了
We didn’t look after it. It fell apart.
这算是后悔吗
Is that a regret?
只有在我想起的时候
Only when I think about it.
门口总是会发生最有趣的事
You know, the most interesting things happened in doorways,
处于一种边界状态
at the borders, right along the edges.
古时候的渔民们学会了
Ancient fishermen learned to sail
去寒暖洋流交汇的地方打渔
where the warm water met the cold.
小鱼会游到
The little fish would reach
暖流边界就停下了
the edge of the warm water and they stopped.
大鱼会从寒流游出来
And the big fish would come out of the cold water
把小鱼吃掉
and they eat them.
然后渔翁得利
And the fishermen.
大鱼小鱼一网打尽
Well, they caught everybody.
这就是在门口
Doorways.
你真是一点儿也没变 罗伯特
Not one part of you has changed, Robert.
太话唠
You talk too much.
但又…
And then,
听不厌
not at all.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我没法求你
I couldn’t ask you
别去
not to go
日内瓦
to Geneva.
我开不了口
I couldn’t.
我也不想要求你离开哈佛大学
I didn’t want to ask you to leave Cambridge.
事情是这样的吗
Was that how it happened?
我都没法相信自己的记忆了
I don’t trust my memory anymore.
我什么事都忘不了
I never forget anything.
这算天赋
Well, that’s a gift.
并不是
No, it isn’t.
放开他
Leave him alone!
你们干什么
What are you doing?
放开他
Leave him alone!
转过身去
Turn around!
别看我 贱♥货♥ 转过去
Don’t look at me, bitch, look away!
住手
Stop it!
不许看
Don’t look!
罗伯特
Robert!
谢谢
Thank you.
我是诗人的朋友
I’m a friend of the poet.
佐布里斯特为什么自杀
For what did Zobrist die?
让人类得生
That others may live.
我千里迢迢赶来 就是确保进展顺利
I’ve come very far to make sure nothing interferes.
我们设计的扩散系统
The delivery system we designed
会在今晚午夜释放病毒药剂
will discharge the viral agent by midnight tonight.
但还有别人正赶来阻止这一切
But there are others who are on their way to stop it.
我得赶在他们之前找到
I need to find it before they do and
引爆♥炸♥弹确保病毒顺利释放
trigger an explosion to ensure it’s released.
我们怎么帮你
How do we help?
查士丁尼瘟疫 [公元541年]期间
During the Plague of Justinian,
伊斯坦布尔每天有五千人暴毙街头
5000 people died everyday in the streets in Istanbul.
东西方的边界 又是个门口
A border between East and West, another doorway.
所以他选择了这儿
Which is why he chose it.
要是袋子没破 我们还能回收
If the bag is intact, we can contain it.
但要是有人赶在我们之前弄破袋子
But if someone ruptures it before we get there
全球95%的人口将在47天内受到感染
95% of the Earth’s population will be infected in 47 days.
教授 博士
Professor. Doctor.
我叫米沙特 这儿的馆长
My name is Mirsat, I’m the curator here.
确定彻底清空整座教堂了吗
Have you completely evacuated the building?
我们尽力了 但这儿实在太大
Well, to the extent that we can but the place is massive.
你能告诉我你们要找的具体是什么吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章降临
下一篇文章爱宠大机密
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!