but he sacked Constantinople instead.
真是抱歉
I’m sorry. Of course.
“圣智的镀金博物馆”
“The gilded museum of holy wisdom.”
我们是不是来错教堂了
Are we in the wrong basilica?
我们来错国家了
We’re in the wrong country.
丹多洛曾统治威尼斯 却没有葬在这里
Dandolo ruled Vennice, but he was not buried here.
那他葬在哪里
So where was he buried?
圣索菲亚大教堂
Hagia Sophia.
-伊斯坦布尔 -伊斯坦布尔
– Istanbul. – Istanbul.
这里一定有通向外面的路
There’s always a way out.
这边走
Here. Here.
你看看能不能打开它
See if you could get that open.
我托着你的脚
I got your foot.
能够到吗
Can you get it?
上边有人吗
Is there someone there?
请帮帮忙
Please help.
谢谢
Yes.
请帮我一把
Give me a hand.
-一百块 -好的 好的
– One hundred. – Yes! Yes.
-一百欧元 -这里 我有我有
– A hundred euro. – Here. I got it. I got it.
快 快 快
Quick. Quick. Quick.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你说他是杀人犯 是疯子
You called him a murderer, a psychopath.
什么
What?
但历史会证明我们是拯救者
But history will call us saviors.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh my god. Oh my god.
我不怕死 罗伯特
I’m not afraid to die, Robert.
但袖手旁观让我感到恐惧
But doing nothing terrifies me.
解谜之路和指示器都是佐布里斯特留给你的
The path, and the pointer, he left that all for you, Zobrist.
-你认识他 -认识
– You knew him? – Knew him?
我爱他
I loved him.
你穿着他的衣服
You’re wearing his suit.
不 西耶娜 不
No. Sienna, no.
谢谢你 罗伯特
Thank you, Robert.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
不 不 西耶娜 不
No. No. Sienna, no!
西耶娜
Sienna!
不 西耶娜 西耶娜 不
No, Sienna! Sienna, no!
慢一点 慢一点 你太快了
Slow down, slow down. You’re too fast.
拜托 行行好
Oh, come on. Come on.
我花了三天才设计好的
This took me 3 days.
太简单了
Too easy.
《黄金时代》
The golden age
我喜欢
I love it.
在你到来之前
Everything before you exist,
一切都只是空想
an idea.
现在它成真了
And now it’s real.
爱唤醒了灵魂 使之行动
Love awakens the soul to act.
真不公平 竟然对我引用但丁的诗句
That’s not fair. Quoting Dante to me.
但原句中是美 不是爱
But it’s beauty, not love.
怎么了
What?
距离午夜 仅剩一分钟
It’s a minute to midnight.
比我想象的要快
Sooner than I expected.
我们要去哪里
Where’re we going?
我懂了
I see.
我们一起计划 一起设计
We planned it together, we designed it together,
但这部分只属于你
but this part only belongs to you.
不知道具体的位置对你更安全
It’s just safer if you don’t know where.
如果他们先抓住了你呢
What if they find you first?
之后怎么办
What then?
你想知道的话 你不是孤身一人
If you want to know, you’re not alone.
你必须学会信任我
You got to start by trusting me.
除非我们立即采取果决的行动
Unless we take bold immediate action
第六次就将是人类自己的灭绝
the sixth extinction will be our own.
你说得对
You were right.
我会为你设计另一条路
I’m going to make you another path.
而地狱就在尽头
Inferno will be at the end.
如果我遭遇不测
If something should happen to me,
第一条线索将会送到你手上
the first clue will be deliver to you.
我知道你会做该做的事
I know you’ll do what must to be done.
寻找 寻见
Seek and find.
你不是孤身一人
You’re not alone.
看来
So.
那位美丽的小姐投奔坏人了
The beautiful young woman went for the bad guy.
常有的事
That happens.
你看起来很失望
You look disappointed.
我给你一分钟的时间
I’ll give you a minute.
伊丽莎白不是想卖♥♥病毒的人
Elizabeth is not the one who wants the virus to sell.
你才是
You are.
你被利用了
You’ve been used.
那些人设计了缜密的计划
Elaborate schemes created
为的是让你为他们做事
by people to get you to do what they want.
但是我
But me,
我可直接得多
I’m very direct.
这对我来说是个千载难逢的机会
And this is a moment of great opportunity for me.
所以 病毒在哪里
So, where is the virus?
拜托 教授
Come on, Professor.
全世界有多少的生灵
How much life is there in the world?
又有多少在挣扎着降临人间
How much more is fighting to be born?
想要一次性削减兽群的数量没什么不对
Nothing wrong with thinning the herd once in a while.
这样才健康
It’s healthy.
我见过许多天灾
I’ve seen many acts of god.
比如台风和霍乱 你知道吗
I mean, typhoons, cholera. And you know what?
有时它们毁灭的就是该被毁灭的人
Sometimes it hits the right people.
-这不人道 -人性本就不人道
– That’s inhuman. – Humanity is inhuman.
生命或许廉价 但制♥造♥大屠♥杀♥的方法
Life maybe cheap, but the means to end it on a mass scale,
一直都有人愿出高价购买♥♥
no one ever stops paying for that.
我再问你最后一遍…
I’m going to ask you for the last…
万分抱歉
Terribly sorry.
我也没别的办法了
Didn’t see any other way.
下手必须快 流血越少越好
Must do this quickly. The less blood the better.
你是谁
Who are you?
服务提供商
Oh, a facilitator.
我们公♥司♥业务广泛 包括制♥造♥幻觉
Among other things my company creates illusions.
你的头部从未受枪伤
You never had a real head wound.
-但我失忆了 -那是药物作用
– But I lost my memory. – Chemically induced.
我们给你注射了一针苯二氮
We gave you an injection of benzodiazapenes.
抱歉 那会引起皮疹 但一天左右就退了
Sorry, it can produce a skin rash. It should fade in a day or so.
所有一切都是…
All this was a…
所有一切都是假的
All this was a fake?
我更愿意称之为被创造的现实
I prefer created reality.
我的手下绑♥架♥了你
My agents kidnapped you.
他们清除了你的记忆来创造新的场景
They cleared your memories so we could create a fresh scenario,
这样你就会愿意帮助我们
whereby you would be invested in the idea of helping us.
我们在你的头上划了一刀
A small incision was made in
为的是伪造子弹擦伤的痕迹
your scalp to give the impression of a bullet graze.
医院的门是没有锁的
There are no locks on hospital doors.
没错
Exactly.
非常厉害
Highest marks.
那么在医院里朝医生开枪的警♥察♥呢
What about the policewoman who shot the Doctor in the hospital?
也是我们的人
Also it’s me.
她用的是空子弹
Her gun fired blanks.
门里装了小型炸♥药♥
And there were squibs in the door.
医生也是我我们的人 破的是血浆包
The doctor was an agent wearing a blood packet.
出租车司机 整家医院都是我们的人
The taxi driver, the hospital was working for us as well.
她在维奇奥宫还想杀了我
At the Palazzo Vecchio she tried to kill me.
而且是真枪实弹
It was real bullets.
我下的令
At my behest.
一旦发觉事态快要暴露
When things that appeared to go tits up
我就会赶紧毁证灭迹

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章降临
下一篇文章爱宠大机密
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!