So we have tuna on whole wheat, one scrambled soft,
来了 一整条金枪鱼 嫩炒蛋
toast crisp, tea with lemon
法式面包 柠檬茶
Everything okay here? Good, good. Yeah, thanks.
都还好吗? 不错 谢谢
Morning.
早上好
You’re back. I said I’d be back.
啊 你竟然回来了 我说过我会回来
Coffee?
咖啡?
No, thanks. Actually, I just wanted to
不用 谢谢 事实上 我来只是想
I really wanna apologize for yesterday. I was so rude.
对不起我昨天太粗鲁了
It’s just that it was pretty much the worst day of my life, from start to finish
但昨天我确实过得很糟糕.
Yvonne, let’s go, wake up. Impossible today.
依枫 快点! 今天不行
I’m impossible? Yvonne’s dreaming here. Quit the socializing.
你很有理想 快回到现实中来
Don’t go anywhere, I want to apologize to you in detail.
别走 我得向你认真地道歉
Okay. Western for you, Walter.
Walter给你西餐.
And for Timothy, some nice oatmeal like Mom used to make.
Timothy 给你一些你老妈以前常做的麦片
My mother never made oatmeal in her life. My mother never made food in her life
我妈从来不做麦片 她这辈子都没做过饭
Bloody Marys, she made. White Russians….
血色玛丽 她做过.白俄人
But she had a great personality. So did Imelda Marcos.
但挺有个性的Imelda Marcos也这样.
Well, she produced a nice son, right? You’re okay, you know that?
她生了个好儿子 不是吗? 你说得很对
Eat.
吃吧
He’s got it, huh?
他得那病了 是吗?
Yeah, a couple of years. Come in twice a week.
– 是啊 好几年了.他们一周来两次
He’s really starting to go downhill, though, you know? In and out of the hospital….
他越来越不行了 无论在医院里还是在医院外
What a world, huh? Really.
什么世道啊!
Makes you wanna appreciate every moment, you know, not be petty or spiteful.
我们每时每刻都要庆幸自己还活着 而不是抱怨
I know just what you mean. Yvonne.
我了解 依枫
Speaking of which….
待会儿说
What I have here is a check for $9.53.
我这有张小票写了$9.53
What I do not have is the $9.53.
我这没有的是这$9.53!
He went to get his wallet out of the car. He said–Never let them out the door.
他去车里拿钱包了 绝对不能让他们出去!
What am I running here, a soup kitchen? I’m sorry. I made a mistake.
你以为这是什么?免费汤吗? 对不起 我错了
You sure did, gorgeous. And the $9.53, it gets deducted from your check.
你就是犯错了!$9.53从你工资里扣.
Bring me some coffee.
现在去拿杯咖啡来.
Let me.
让我来
Enjoy.
请享用
Now, that’s coffee. So, what’ll it be?
喔 这才地道. 呃 我们刚才说到哪儿了?
They’re actually…. They’re right…. Amazing, but true.
怎么会有这样种人 不可思议 却是现实
We are all out of cantaloupe, and the grapefruit’s all dried out, so….
我们现在有哈密瓜和柚子.
No, I’m not hungry.
我不饿
The thing is, I got something for you.
我想说的是 我想给你一样东西
For me? It’s just, you know, a trifle.
给我? 仅仅是根绳子
May I?
可以吗?
It’s one of those little strings that you connect to your glasses…
系在你眼镜腿两边
…so that they hang around your neck.
这样你可以把眼镜挂在脖子上
And that way you’ll know where they are. At all times.
这样你就可以找到它们 随时随地
This is the nicest thing anyone’s ever gotten me.
这简直是 简直是我收到的最好的礼物
I certainly hope not. It’s close.
不会吧 真的
You sure that I can’t get you anything? Like a coffee or tea?
你知道 我不能送你什么.咖啡要么?
Decaf, please. I’ve reached my target heart rate for the day.
好吧 来杯咖啡.今天我一直很不安.
Decaf it is.
咖啡来了
So, you’ve had bad luck? Unbelievable.
呃 你运气一直很糟糕吗 说出来你都不信
When I was 11, my dog died of parvo.
11岁的时候 我的狗狗打疫苗竟然打死了
I still don’t even know, to this day, what parvo is.
我至今不知道那到底算是什么疫苗
I married the wrong man. I mean the wrong, by a lot, man.
我嫁错了人 我的意思是非常错误的人
You know?
知道不
Now I can’t afford to get divorced. I mean, except for yesterday….
现在我离不起婚.到昨天
You know, I’m used to my luck.
我已经习惯了我的晦气
But yesterday, I actually went bankrupt before I came into work, which was….
但昨天 我来上班前刚被法♥院♥认定为破产
That’s why I was so rude to you.
这就是为什么昨天我态度不好的原因
You went bankrupt? Yep.
你破产了? 是的
Look. From the officer. That’s sweet, honey.
看!警官送给我的 挺漂亮的 小可爱
About our little agreement.
稍微谈一下我们的协议
Double the tip, or half of what I won in the lottery.
双份小费 或者我昨天赢的彩票的一半
That agreement. How about we make it your choice.
那协议 请你选择吧
Door one, double the tip. Door two, half of
选项一 双分小费;选项二
what I won in the lottery.
我彩票奖金的一半
My choice? Okay.
我选什么呢?好
Whatever. I’ll take door number two. I’ll take half of the lottery. Pay up.
不管了 我选选项二 我要一半奖金 给吧
You’re sure? Positive.
你确定? 当然
I was hoping you’d say that.
其实我很希望你选这个
I’ll bet you were. Better luck next time, right?
算啦 希望下次的运气会好些
Actually, we were…. We were pretty lucky.
事实上 我们这次运气就很好
Really? Did you win something? We won something.
你中了什么奖了? 我们中了某个奖
All right. We won something? What did we win?
某个奖?我们中什么了?
Four million dollars.
四百万美金
Why are you doing this? What?This sick joke.
你干吗这样 怎么了? 一点都不好笑
No, it’s not a joke. This is not a joke?
我没开玩笑 没有吗?你刚才和我说什么了?
What, you think I’d make this up?
你认为我胡扯的吗?
– Yes, yes, I do.
– 是啊 你没有吗? – 没有!我们中奖了
The lottery? The New York State–? The “lottery” lottery?
乐透?纽约乐透?四百万?
Yes, 4 million is our share. It happened last night. It would’ve been more…
昨晚才知道的 本来会有更多
…except a bowling team from Albany called in…
但有个保龄球队分了九百万奖金
And you’re telling me that you’re actually going to split it with me?
现在你说你和我平分奖金?
A promise is a promise.
一诺千金
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
You all right? Oh, my God.
你还好吧? 噢 天啊!
I can’t believe it.
简直不敢相信
Now I know why all these bad things happened. I know why now.
现在我知道为什么之前发生那么多糟糕的事情了
It’s so this stupendous, phenomenal, unbelievably great thing could happen to me.
这真是太惊人了!太棒了!太不可思议了!
Because I had such bad, horrible, horrible luck before, no one would even mind.
因为我承受过了如此多的晦气.
Who wants ice cream on their pie?
谁要冰淇淋?
I do! Who wants pie?
谁要蛋糕?
Wait a minute. I can’t accept this, can I? I mean….
等等 我还是不敢接受这个事实 我不敢……
I can’t accept this. I mean, I want to, so desperately I want to, but….
我不敢接受.我期待 非常期待 但是
But there’s this part of me, this neurotic part of me–Accept it.
在我看来在我看来 接受吧
How can I? Accept it. I want you to have it.
我能吗? 收下吧 我希望你收下.
With all my heart. Yvonne, take it.
真心实意的 依枫 接受吧!
Muriel, $2 million is still an enormous amount of money.
茉莉 $200万也是个不小的数目了
You should be committed to an insane asylum for the rest of your natural life.
你应该被送到精神病院度过你的余生
They should put you in a straitjacket and take you to the loony bin…
他们应该把你裹紧了扔进关疯子的箱子里
Now, look, sweetheart, you weren’t there. Okay?
你看 甜心 你并不在现场
This girl, she’s got customers with AIDS, and she treats them like an angel.
有个顾客得了爱♥滋♥病 她像天使一样对待他.
She’s got a boss from hell.
她老板简直是从地狱来的
Why did you stop at half?Why didn’t you just give her all the money?
那干吗不把钱都给她?
Would you get off my foot? Look, we’re doing the right thing.
你踩着我了! 我们这样做是对的
You know what? The whole city will admire you.
整个城市都会钦佩你
Everybody will know you. You’ll be a celebrity.
大家都会认识你 你就成名人啦
Well, maybe I could get some commercial endorsements out of this.
我能为一些产品代言吗?
Absolutely. “Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold.”
那当然.”茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人”
You can endorse shampoos, conditioners…
你可以代言香波 调节器 指甲油
“Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold.”
“茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人!”
Well, I’d better get something out of this.
好 最好我能从这件事上得到什么
Bowling for dollars. Bowling for dollars. I want my check, Harry.
为了票子 打保龄吧! 拿我的支票去咯
Some of New York’s luckiest people gathered here in midtown Manhattan…
纽约最幸运的人们 现在聚集在曼哈顿
..here to stake their claim in the state’s $6♥4♥ million lotto jackpot.
来领♥取♥他们高达$6♥4♥00万的彩票头奖
So you promised Miss Biasi if your ticket came in,
于是你就承诺给比亚西小姐一半?
you’d split it?That’s right. As a tip.
– 对 就当是小费
As a tip? Hey. We got a cop that gave a waitress a $2 million tip.
小费?我们采访到了一个警♥察♥给女招待$200万小费!
We’re gonna open our own bowling alley.
我们打算开个保龄球俱乐部
You insulted the guy. I insulted the guy? Next time, you talk.
你惹他了. 我惹他了?下次你说得了
I’d like a little cottage in the country. Excuse me.
我想到乡下买♥♥个小别♥墅♥ 对不住了……
Excuse me. Excuse me. Mrs. Lang, how do you feel?
对不住 狼太太 谈谈你的感受
I’m Mrs. Lang.
我才是狼太太
Mrs. Lang? You’re Mrs. Lang.
你就是狼太太?这是献给您的
What an incredible woman you are to give $2 million…
你真是个好人 给了人家$200还没意见
Mrs. Lang, do you have any trouble
狼太太 你介意你丈夫
with the fact your husband split $4 million with a stranger?
和一个陌生人平分这$200万吗?
Not at all. In the beauty parlor that I work, I’ve always been known as…
一点也不.在我的理发店那 我总是被大家称为:
…Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold.
“茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人”
And if there are any sponsors out there, like Denorex…
如果这里有人需要做广♥告♥ 比方说Denorex
…which I personally use, you know, because the air in my–
就是我用的那种 因为

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!