Home 纪录片 列侬和洋子:头顶唯有天空

列侬和洋子:头顶唯有天空

0
列侬和洋子:头顶唯有天空

所以 对于他来说 就是这样
So, for him, that was it.
他在纽约东村 就像是来到了
He was in the Village, it was like in the centre of it all,
纽约东村 类似于北♥京♥798
所有文化的中心
of the culture.
他是约翰Lennon
He was John… Lennon. Yeah.
而不是甲壳虫约翰
He wasn’t Beatle John.
现代艺术博物馆
你觉得小野洋子的展览怎么样
How did you like Yoko Ono’s show?
我觉得 确实有些与众不同
Well, it was a little different, I have to admit.
请问 你喜欢小野洋子的展览吗
Can I ask you, did you enjoy Yoko Ono’s show?
-我很喜欢 -谢谢
– I certainly did. – Thank you.
-洋子 -小野
– Yoko? – Ono.
小野洋子 我看过
Oh, Yoko Ono, yes. No, I did see it.
你喜欢她的作品吗
Do you like her work?
我不太了解她 她是日本人吧
I don’t know much about her. She’s Japanese, isn’t she?
有很多人向你打听洋子的艺术展吗
Have you had many enquiries about Yoko’s show?
确实有
I have indeed.
一天早上 我坐在办公室
One morning, I’m sitting in my office
秘书进来跟我说
and my secretary comes in
艾伦·斯特克尔
苹果唱片公♥司♥
“你得接一下这个电♥话♥”
and she said, “You have to take this phone call.”
我问她 “是谁打来的”
I said, “Who is it?”
她说 “是现代艺术博物馆的馆长”
She said, “It’s the director of the Museum of Modern Art.”
他问我 “你看过今天的报纸了吗”
He said, “Did you see the paper, today?”
现代艺术博物馆
小野洋子 一位女性的展览
12月1日-12月15日
我当然看了 有三分之一页的广♥告♥
And sure enough, there’s a one-third page ad
是关于现代艺术博物馆的艺术展
about an art show at the Museum of Modern Art,
一个叫小野洋子的艺术展
a Yoko Ono art show.
你熟悉洋子的作品吗
Are you familiar with Yoko’s work?
不熟悉 从没看过 但我听说过电影
No. I’ve never seen anything, but I’ve heard of films,
就像她刚拍的365个背影的电影
you know, like, she just makes films of 365 behinds
我看过她拍的那部苍蝇在身上爬的电影
and I saw her film of the body with the fly walking on it.
该电影展示了一位寂然不动的女士
我打电♥话♥告诉她 “洋子 我刚接到一个
I called Yoko. I said, “Yoko, I’ve just gotten a call”
现代艺术博物馆馆长打来的电♥话♥
from the director of the Museum of Modern Art.
今天那里应该有一场艺术展”
There’s supposed to be an art show there today.”
她说 “是的”
She said, “Yes.”
我说 “哪一类艺术展”
I said, “What kind of art show?”
她说 “一个概念艺术展”
She said, “It’s a conceptual art show.”
我问 “那是什么意思”
I said, “What does that mean?”
她说 “它只在我脑海里 是一个概念”
She said, “It’s just in my mind, it’s a concept.”
这里没有小野洋子的展览
There’s no Yoko Ono show here.
我有点生气 到了这里却没看到
I was a little mad about getting here and not finding it,
但我认为这很有趣
but I think it’s pretty funny.
我认为这有点不正常
Well, I think it’s a bit bonkers.
-你知道不正常是指什么吗 -是什么意思
– Do you know what bonkers is? – No, what’s that mean?
-疯狂 对吗 -是的
– Crazy, is it? – Yeah, yeah.
真是个好心肠的利物浦人 不正常 就是
That’s good old Liverpudlian, “bonkers”, you know. Yeah, yeah.
我觉得这对我来说太遥远了
I think it’s too far out for me, anyway.
如果你盯着一张照片看
Well, like, maybe if you look at a picture,
你可以想到很多不同的东西
then you can think of a whole bunch of different things.
就是这样
You know?
-没错 -这就是你想说的吗
– Exactly. – Is that what you mean?
-好吧 -除非你更进一步
– Right. – Except if you take it a step further,
如果没有图片可以看
if there’s no picture to look at
所有东西都在你的脑海里
and it’s just all in your head.
仅仅是在你脑海里面想
It’s just what you think.
那你脑袋里就有一个很好的博物馆
Then you would have a very good museum there.
下午3点35分 凯伦打电♥话♥来
At 3.35pm, Karen called.
几点了 我看不到时间
What time does that say? I can’t even see it.
是时候了
Oh, it’s time.
还差十五分钟的时候 他砸坏了吊灯
At quarter to, he broke the lights.
这就是在差十五分钟时发生的事
That’s what happens at quarter to.
纽约
1971年圣诞节
但我一直想写一些东西
But I always wanted to write something that would be
可以作为圣诞歌♥曲 永远流传下去
a Christmas record that would last forever, you know?
♪ 这就是圣诞节 ♪
♪ so this is Christmas ♪
歌♥曲《so this is Christmas》
♪ 你做好准备了吗 ♪
♪ and what have you done ♪
约翰有一天打电♥话♥告诉我说
John called me one day, he said,
“我们想为圣诞节录首歌♥
“We want to do a record for Christmas.
我们得快点预定录音室”
We’ve got to do it really quick, book the studio.”
♪ 新的一年即将开始 ♪
♪ and a new one just begun ♪
我们现在一点低音都没有
We don’t have a bass sound at all yet.
菲尔是制♥作♥人 那是一段美好的时光
Phil was the producer and it was a beautiful session.
尼基 你也是从D和♥弦♥开始
Nicky, you come in on the D chord, as well.
伴着低音鼓 你得
With the bass drum, you have to…
你跟尼基在同一个D和♥弦♥接进来
You’re coming in on the same place Nicky comes in,
就是在第一个和♥弦♥之后
on that D chord, after the first.
你先听他们弹
You play the guitar by themselves,
然后你和贝斯加进来
then you and the bass come in.
♪ 这就是圣诞节 ♪
♪ so this is Christmas ♪
♪ 真心祝你节日快乐 ♪
♪ I hope you have fun ♪
♪ 祝愿所有亲朋好友 ♪
♪ The near and the dear one ♪
♪ 无论年长年幼 ♪
♪ The old and the young ♪
战争结束了
如果你想要和平
约翰和洋子祝您圣诞快乐
约翰说 “配合这首歌♥
John said, “In conjunction with the song”,
我想在时代广场登个广♥告♥”
I want to get a billboard in Times Square.”
约翰很兴奋 洋子很喜欢这个地方
John was thrilled with it, Yoko loved where it was.
这是一个黄金地段
It was a prime location.
到处都是巨大的广♥告♥牌
Huge billboards, all around,
售卖♥♥任何你能想到的东西
selling anything you can imagine.
♪ 这就是圣诞节 ♪
♪ so this is Christmas ♪
♪ 无论弱者还是强者 ♪
♪ for weak and for strong ♪
♪ 无论富有还是贫穷 ♪
♪ for rich and for poor one ♪
所有的广♥告♥牌都是五彩缤纷的
And all of it was in brilliant colour
夹在它们中间是一个白色广♥告♥牌
and in the midst of it was this stark, white billboard
上面什么广♥告♥也没有
not selling anything,
但是告诉人们只要你相信
but letting people know that war could be over
战争就一定会结束
if enough of you believed it.
洋子相信 如果人们
It was Yoko’s belief that people,
想要某物的愿望足够强烈时 就会实现
If they wanted something strong enough, could achieve it.
战争结束了
如果你想要战争结束 它就会结束
War is over! If you want it
她相信如果人们都想要结束战争
And she believed that if enough people wanted war to be over,
战争就会结束
it would be over.
♪ 让我们为新年祝愿 ♪
♪ let’s hope its a good one ♪
♪ 没有任何恐惧 ♪
♪ without any fear ♪
战争结束了
“如果你想要战争结束 它就会结束”
“War is over, if you want it.”
这也是艺术 明白吗
Well, that’s artistic, too, you see?
“战争结束”不是战争真的结束了
“War is over” is not war is over.
是从概念上讲 它结束了
But conceptually, it is over.
战争结束了
如果你想要和平
约翰和洋子祝愿爱与和平
当你在城市时 身边会有很多事发生
When you’re in a city, there’s stuff going on.
而在提腾哈思 人们被隔绝了
In Tittenhurst, they were cut off,
他们在获取艺术的源头上被隔绝
they were cut off, artistically, from what you can get.
♪ 生活前路漫漫 ♪
♪ you know life can be long ♪
♪ 你得变得很坚强 ♪
♪ and you got to be so strong ♪
洋子从未真正适应英国的乡村生活
Yoko never really fitted in, into English country life.
♪ 有时我觉得受够了 ♪
♪ sometimes I feel I’ve had enough ♪
♪ 我怎会去爱他人 ♪
♪ how can I give love ♪
♪ 当我还不懂如何去爱 ♪
♪ when I just don’t know how to give ♪
后来 洋子承认
And, later, of course, it was Yoko who said
他们生活的这座岛
that this island here in which they were living
对她来说既很大又很小
was too small and too big at the same time for her.
她不想住在这里
She didn’t want it.
约翰跟我说 “我们要搬去曼哈顿
And John said to me, “We’re moving to Manhattan.”
洋子再也受不了了”
Yoko can’t bear this anymore.”
谁又会怪他呢
And who could blame him?
♪ 我怎会爱他人 ♪
♪ how can I give love ♪
♪ 当我从未被爱过 ♪