♪ power to the people ♪
一场巨大的革命正在
There was a great revolution taking place
蔓延全球
across the globe.
那个时代的年轻人说
The youth of that time were saying,
“我们不喜欢我们所处的世界
“We don’t like the world we were born into.
我们想要不同 我们想要去改变”
We want it to be different. We want to change it.”
♪ 权力属于人♥民♥ ♪
♪ power to the people ♪
♪ 权力属于人♥民♥ ♪
♪ power to the people ♪
♪ 权力属于人♥民♥ ♪
♪ power to the people ♪
上世纪60年代末
Coming of age in the late ’60s,
了解了民权运动
learning about the civil rights movement,
了解了越南战争
learning about the war in Vietnam,
我开始变得既愤怒又难过
I started to become angry and upset.
令人尴尬的是
And, to a certain extent,
某种程度上我也是个巨大谎言的一部分
embarrassed that I was part of a big lie.
战争制♥造♥者
真丢人
美国大使♥馆♥外
There were riots
发生了骚乱
outside the American Embassy.
凯内尔姆·詹诺夫
《每日镜报》
它并不为当权者所接受 这是肯定的
It didn’t go down well with the Establishment, that’s for sure.
老一辈人也并不欣赏它
And the older generation didn’t appreciate it.
人♥民♥就是政♥府♥ 人♥民♥拥有权力
The people are the government, the people have the power.
我们做的就是唤醒人♥民♥的力量
All we have to do is awaken the power in the people.
红鼹鼠
爱尔兰共和军
奥兹并不淫秽
要知道 这些印象永远不会消退
You know, these impressions never go away.
对我而言依然历历在目
I can still see them.
由于这些印象 我变得非常激进
And they were hugely important in radicalising me.
所以 我们过去常常讨论这些事情
And so, we used to discuss these things.
当然 洋子知道
And Yoko, of course, knew.
她说 “是的 我知道
She said, “Yeah, I know”,
你们知道他们对日本做过什么
and you know what they did to Japan
他们是如何轰炸我的国家”
and the way they bombed my country.”
战争对她来说不是个抽象的概念
War was not an abstraction to her.
埃利奥特·明茨
电台主持人
因为她亲身经历过
She experienced it first-hand.
洋子出生于贵族阶级
Yoko came from an extraordinarily privileged class
家庭从事银行业
from a banking family.
然后敌机飞来 炸♥弹♥落下
And then the skies opened up and the bombs fell.
她曾跟我说过她在乡下避难时的事
And she spoke to me about being in the countryside…
寻找食物 寻找住所
looking for food, looking for shelter…
寻找一个再也回不去的家
and looking for some way home that no longer existed.
我亲历了第二次世界大战
In the Second World War, ! was in the middle of it.
所有孩子都不得不撤离
All the kids had to evacuate.
我们搬到乡下的房♥子里去住
And we evacuated in a country house.
我甚至现在依然记得
Even now, I remember how my brother,
我弟弟曾经总是那么开心
who was really always happy…
就像这样
Like this, you know?
他像这样坐着
And he sat like that.
像这样
Like this.
所以我问他 “凯 怎么了”
So I said, “Kei, what’s happening?”
“我很饿”
“Well, I’m hungry.”
我不知道该怎么办 因为我们没有食物
I didn’t know what to do, because we didn’t have the food.
所以我说 “我们来想个很棒的菜单吧”
So, I said, “OK, let’s create a great menu!”
我问他 “你最喜欢吃什么”
And I said, “What would you like most to eat?”
“冰淇淋”
“Ice cream!”
“好的 冰淇淋”
“OK, ice cream.”
他开始有点开心起来
He started to get sort of happier.
所以我想 “天啊 这真棒”
And I thought, “Oh, my God, this is great,” you know.
想象了一顿美食 然后呢
And you imagined a meal, then?
“想象”为我做了很多事
‘Imagine’ made a lot of things for me.
把这个给杰奎琳
Give it to Jacqueline!
对 杰奎琳你是最大的孩子
Yeah, you’re the next oldest, Jacque.
好吧 我不喜欢看书
Yeah, well, I don’t like reading, do I ?
不 你得看
Yeah, you do.
你会从阅读中收获很多
You got good reports in your reading.
-不 我不想 -不 你想
– No, I didn’t – Yes, you did.
我不想
I didn’t.
-你阅读不会只得了个”差”吧 -对
– You didn’t exactly get E, did you? – Yeah
“剥去2000个气球的皮
“Skin 2,000 balloons,
放飞它们 196♥4♥年春
fly them in the air. 196♥4♥, spring.
这就是放飞片段”
That’s ‘Fly Piece’.”
如果你剥了气球的皮
Well, if you skinned a balloon,
它就不能飞了 对吧
it wouldn’t be able to fly, would it?
不 你得发挥你的想象力
No, you got to use your imagination
否则这个看起来毫无意义
or it doesn’t mean anything, otherwise.
我现在要打板 第一场A1
I’m going to put a board on now. This is A1, head slate.
♪ 想像这世上没有国家 ♪
♪ Imagine there no countries ♪
歌♥曲《Imagine》
♪ 试试看 这并不难 ♪
♪ It is not hard to do ♪
♪ 没有杀戮或牺牲 ♪
♪ Nothing to kill or die for ♪
♪ 想像全人类 ♪
♪ Imagine all the people ♪
《想象》的主体成型
It probably took no more than two or three hours
差不多只花了两三个小时
to get the core of ‘Imagine’ into shape.
埃迪·维尔
工程师
阿斯科特录音室
然后就是对录音部分不断进行改善
Then it was refinement for the rest of the recording session.
在后面再重复
Played over you…
我觉得这样更好 如果他弹
See, I think it would be better if he just played…
这样不行
We’re not getting any of it.
要么背景加上钢琴
Either a piano underneath.
这应该是首钢琴伴奏歌♥
It should just be a piano song, you know.
当我们录音时 我要跟上他
See, when we tape I’d go to him…
尼基你在弹琴的时候试着高一个八度
Nicky, we can try you an octave higher on the piano,
差不多和我一样
playing the same as me, almost.
好 没问题
Yeah, OK.
约翰会这样说
John would do that sort of thing,
“过来坐下 和我一起演奏”
“Come and sit down, and play with me.”
他们会一起弹 看看是否能会更好
They’d play it together and see if they could enhance it.
那么
So…
不 和我一样
No, do the same as me.
当时考虑用在白色房♥间的这架钢琴
The thought was that the piano in the white room,
因为这架钢琴
because it was a far better piano
比录音室那架立式的要好太多
than the upright in the studio,
音色效果会更好
that it would give a better piano sound.
洋子 你去那里听
Yoko, why don’t you go in there and listen,
不要待在这里
instead of being here?
好 我们试试加上钢琴 贝斯和架子鼓
OK. Let’s just try it with piano, bass and drums.
好 我们现在是F调
Yeah, good. We’ll come in on the F now.
我觉得你不能这样 试试F调吧
I don’t think you can stay in, but just try coming in on the F.
约翰反复尝试 但是房♥间里杂音太多
John tried it out, but there was just too much room content.
房♥间里有太多回声
The room was too reverberant.
钢琴的回声效果并不好
And it wasn’t a complementary reverberation to the piano.
什么事
Yes?
钢琴声听起来有些糟糕
The piano sounds terrible.
这段再弹一次 还有尼基
Play it on this… And Nicky…
然后一会再好好定一下调
And then well track it later or something.
这也许是最好的办法
That might be the best answer.
好吧 我再弹一遍 自己再确认下
Yeah, OK. Well, look, I’ll just do it and track it myself,
但不是高八度 是相同的调
but not in octaves, the same key, you know.
-一样的调吗 -对 没错
– Same register? – Yeah, right, right.
-问题是这个房♥间里 -行 我们走吧
-The problem is in that room. -OK, let’s go, then.
有太多回声了
It’s spread out like hell.
要是他们之前告诉我们就好了
Well, I wish they’d told us before.
菲尔
Phil?
“世界就能合二为一”
“And the world will be as one!”
女士们先生们 我们改天再录吧
So, we’ll have to do this some other day, ladies and gentlemen!
看到了吗 因为一个小时后
You see? Because they’ve only taken an hour, you see,
他们才告诉我们这个房♥间有太多杂音
to tell us that the noise is spreading in this room,
懂了吗
you see?
别忘了
Just don’t forget.
当时是下午
Well, it was in the afternoon,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!