♪ when love is something I ain’t never had ♪
在提腾哈思有很多让我
There were a lot of great moments at Tittenhurst
难忘的美好时刻
that I do fondly remember,
和爸爸一起咯咯大笑
giggling and laughing with Dad.
还有 像他们说的
And, er, as they say…
吹牛皮
‘shooting the shit’…
但是很难知道 你会想
But it was difficult to know… You think, “OK, well…”
以后还会这样吗
is this going to stay?
这种生活还会继续下去吗
Is this what it’s going to be, now?
我能指望这个吗 我下周或下周以后
Can I count on this? Can I be here next weekend,
还在这里吗 这种生活还会有吗
“or the weekend after? Is that going to happen?”
显然 最让人难以接受的是
That was one of the, obviously, the hardest pills to swallow,
频繁搬家
was the constant change.
你以为要安顿下来了
You know, you thought things were going to settle down,
但是总是事与愿违
but they just never quite did.
♪ 我们怎能前进 ♪
♪ how can we go forward ♪
♪ 当我们迷失于万千方向 ♪
♪ when we don’t know which way to turn ♪
我不太记得他们什么时候搬去美国
I’m trying to remember when they actually went to the States
因为那时
because when they went,
是我最后一次见到他们
that was actually the last time I saw them.
从那以后他们再也没有回来
And then when they didn’t come back again.
我甚至不记得他们真的有道别
I can’t even remember them actually leaving
或说再见
or saying goodbye.
我从来没有对他说再见 从来没有
I never said goodbye to him, never did.
♪ 哦 不 ♪
♪ oh no ♪
♪ 哦 不 ♪
♪ oh no ♪
是啊 这里我有点跟不上节奏
Yeah, I lose a little rhythm here.
♪ 噢 不 ♪
♪ oh no ♪
接上来 约翰 你可以用这个开头
Come in, John, because you may have the opening.
但你可以只用第一段过门
But you can just use the first bridge
然后是最后一句 “我们怎么能”
and then the last “How can we?”
我知道了
Oh, I see.
-79次拍摄结束 -我觉得是第99次
– 79 on the end. – I think the 99th clap.
2号♥摄影机
Camera B.
《想象》专辑于1971年秋发行
♪ 幻想世上并没有天堂 ♪
♪ Imagine there no heaven ♪
它在英国 美国和全世界都排名榜首
♪ 这很容易 只要你试试看 ♪
♪ Its easy if you try ♪
2017年《想象》被列为世纪之歌♥
全国音乐出版商协会
♪ 在我们下面没有地狱 ♪
♪ No hell below us ♪
约翰和洋子留在了纽约 再也没回提腾哈思公园
♪ 在我们上面只有天空 ♪
♪ Above us only sky ♪
特别鸣谢小野洋子·列侬
♪ 想象所有人 ♪
♪ Imagine all the people ♪
♪ 都为今天而活 ♪
♪ living for today ♪
♪ 想像这世上没有国家 ♪
♪ Imagine there’s no countries ♪
♪ 试试看 这并不难 ♪
♪ It isn’t hard to do ♪
♪ 没有杀戮或牺牲 ♪
♪ Nothing to kill or die for ♪
♪ 也没有宗教 ♪
♪ And no religion too ♪
♪ 想像全人类 ♪
♪ Imagine all the people ♪
♪ 都生活在和平之中 ♪
♪ Living life in peace ♪
♪ 你可以说我在做梦 ♪
♪ You may say I’m a dreamer ♪
♪ 但我不是唯一的一个 ♪
♪ But I’m not the only one ♪
♪ 但愿有一天 你能加入我们 ♪
♪ I hope someday you’ll join us ♪
♪ 世界就能合二为一 ♪
♪ And the world will be as one ♪
♪ 想像世上没有占有 ♪
♪ Imagine no possessions ♪
♪ 我想你可能做不到 ♪
♪ I wonder if you can ♪
♪ 不再贪婪 没有饥饿 ♪
♪ No need for greed or hunger ♪
♪ 四海皆兄弟 ♪
♪ A brotherhood of man ♪
♪ 想像全人类 ♪
♪ Imagine all the people ♪
♪ 共同分享这世界 ♪
♪ Sharing all the world ♪
♪ 你可以说我在作梦 ♪
♪ You may say I’m a dreamer ♪
♪ 但我不是唯一的一个 ♪
♪ But I’m not the only one ♪
♪ 但愿有一天 你能加入我们 ♪
♪ I hope some day you’ll join us, ♪
♪ 世界就能合二为一 ♪
♪ And the world will be as one ♪
想象
和平

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!