are just plastic boxes like this.
♪ 看不见任何人 ♪
♪ Can’t see no body ♪
♪ 别来烦我 ♪
♪ Leave me alone ♪
我记得当时在台上演出 然后
I just remember playing on that show and then,
艾伦·怀特
鼓手
我在想 “洋子去哪里了”
I was going, “Where did Yoko go?”
我开始向四周看去 看到地上有个袋子
And started looking around, there was a bag on the floor
洋子在袋子里拿着麦克风
with Yoko in it with a microphone lead in there.
艾伦·怀特
我之前还在想 “那声音是从哪里来的”
And I was going, “Where’s that sound coming from?”
但那挺酷的
But it was kind of cool.
那时 这是他们自己的表达方式
It was their own way of expression at that time.
克劳斯·沃尔曼
埃里克·克莱普顿
我们在多伦多演出时 她突然从袋子里走出来
When we were doing the Toronto thing, she was suddenly coming
开始边尖叫边表演
out of her bag and started screaming and doing things.
观众对此无能为力
And the public couldn’t do anything with it, you know.
你应该庆幸他们没有扔番茄什么的
You could be happy they don’t throw tomatoes or something.
她的外国人身份
The fact, of course, that she was a foreigner
塔里克·阿里
社会活动家
被不断滥用
was used nonstop.
甚至在认识约翰和洋子之前
I remember being shocked even before I knew John and Yoko,
我就震惊于她的受到的一些恶毒诋毁
by the nastiness of some of the attacks on her.
造谣
False.
中伤
Vicious.
种族歧视
Racist.
甲壳虫乐队最后一张合照
摄于1969年提腾哈思公园
你必须要了解甲壳虫乐队
You have to understand The Beatles and the relationship
以及他们与全英国人间的关系
with the English people, the British people.
甲壳虫乐队是我们的
They were ours.
整个国家都热爱这支乐队
The entire country was in love with them.
很难用言语表达
I can’t tell you,
甲壳虫乐队就像女王一样代表英国
it was like, there was the Beatles and the Queen
这就是原因
and that was it, you know.
突然间来了个长得奇怪的女人
And then, suddenly, along comes this strange-looking woman,
披着乱蓬蓬的长发 头发遮住了脸
you know, with all the hair, and her hair fell down
你只能看到露出来的一部分
So you just sort of see a little bit of her face.
神秘的 永远穿着黑衣
Mysterious, in black all the time.
这个女人偷走了我们的约翰
And this woman is stealing our John,
偷走了我们的甲壳虫
our John, our Beatle, away.
♪ 我不相信甲壳虫乐队 ♪
♪ I don’t believe in Beatles ♪
歌♥曲《God》
♪ 我只相信自己 ♪
♪ I just believe in me ♪
那一定是个艰难的决定
That’s got to be a tough call,
全世界都冲你发怒
having all that anger thrown at you.
上一秒你还是世界的宠儿
Because, one minute you’re loved by the world and then,
下一秒就被众人唾弃
you know, despised by many.
在经历了这一切以后
Having to defend your life on pretty much every level
还要方方面面地保护自己的生活
is a pretty hard thing to have to deal with
这是件很难办到的事情
after what you’ve just been through.
生活中每个方面都完全被逆转了
I mean, that’s a complete 180 on every level.
我知道他很想摆脱这样的生活
I knew he wanted to get away from it.
他好像被甲壳虫乐队成员的身份困住了
It was as though he was trapped by being a Beatle.
他真的不想再做甲壳虫了
He really just wanted to end it.
他想去做一名艺术家
He wanted to be an artist.
他想做艺术家 他想做自己
He wanted to be an artist, he wanted to be John, you know,
他歌♥词里写道”我曾经是
and it says in the song, “I was,” you know…
但我现在只是约翰
“And now I’m just John,” you know.
所以 我的朋友 你们得要坚强”
“So, my friends, you’ll have to carry on,” you know.
♪ 我曾是动物园里的海象 ♪
♪ I was the Walrus ♪
♪ 但现在我是约翰 ♪
♪ But now I’m John ♪
♪ 所以 亲爱的朋友们 ♪
♪ And so dear friends ♪
♪ 你们得要坚强 ♪
♪ You’ll just have to carry on ♪
♪ 幻梦已结束 ♪
♪ The dream is over ♪
1966年小野洋子《清理》
我喜欢年轻的感觉
I like being young, you see.
我不知道你一直以来都在穿女装
I didn’t know you were in drag all the time.
他在女装 你只是在假装
He is in drag. You’re just pretending.
-他可会装了 -天啊
– He’s a big pretender. – Oh, shit.
拜托 当心一点
Come on. Just watch out now.
女装者 太妙了
A pretender. That’s terrific.
196♥4♥年洋子首次出版《葡萄柚》 一本指令与诗集
天啊 我懂了 我明白在说什么了
Oh, wow. I got it, I got the message.
现在才是真正的装帅了
Now, you got your real pretender thing going on.
我懂了 我明白你的意思了
Oh, I got it. I got you.
约翰
John…
抱歉
Sorry.
我做这些是出于爱 懂吗 还为了艺术
This is for love I’m doing this. You understand? And for art.
-他只是想脱♥光♥衣服 -为了艺术
– He just wanted to strip. – The sake of art.
我没有想脱♥光♥衣服
I didn’t want to strip.
1971年夏 约翰和洋子在伦敦举办了《葡萄柚》的签售会
洋子所做的一切
Almost everything Yoko did
丹·里克特
助理
几乎都是为了让观众
was to try to get the audience
或者说旁观者参与进来
or the observer to take part.
用他们自己的智慧来开启他们自己的心灵
And to use their own minds and to awaken things in their minds
这是一个完美的例证
and this is a perfect example of it.
很高兴你能来塞尔弗里奇百货公♥司♥
It is wonderful to have you here with us today
和我们一起参加《葡萄柚》的签售会
at the ‘Grapefruit’ signing session.
我们这里有男士 女士
We have Miss Self ridge and Mr Self ridge
还有很多小孩子
and all the little Self ridges.
《云朵》
‘Cloud Piece’
“想象云朵正在滴落”
“Imagine the clouds dripping.”
“在你的花♥园♥挖个洞埋进去”
“Dig a hole in your garden to put them in.”
“1963年春”
“1963, spring.”
这很有趣
It is very funny.
因为云朵不可能掉进花♥园♥的洞里
Cos the clouds aren’t going to go in the hole in the garden.
这是激发人想象力的一种不错的表达
It’s just a nice way of saying let your imagination run.
这就是我的理解
That’s what it means to me.
这是典型的洋子风格
This is classic Yoko.
从”想象”一词开始
It starts with the word “imagine”.
只是一些存在主义的废话
A bit of existential nonsense.
我觉得很普通
I’m not impressed.
“云朵滴落”是好事还是坏事
The ‘clouds dripping’ is that a good thing or a bad thing?
你在花♥园♥挖个洞
And do you get rid of them
把他们埋进去了事吗
by putting them in a hole in the garden?
我想象自己在哭泣
I imagine myself crying…
用眼泪来使自己更强大
and using my tears to make myself stronger.
顾客永远是对的
The customer’s always right!
♪ 哦 洋子 ♪
♪ Oh Yoko ♪
♪ 哦 洋子 ♪
♪ Oh Yoko ♪
♪ 我的爱会让你兴奋起来 ♪
♪ My love will turn you on ♪
♪ 我的爱会让你兴奋起来 ♪
♪ My love will turn you on ♪
喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
大卫·贝利工作室
David Bailey’s studio.
265 第一次
Two-six-five, take one.
下巴稍微往下收一点
谁的下巴
不是在说你吗
是的
哈哈 调皮
他们是一个整体
They were a merged unit,
不只是丈夫和妻子
they were more than a husband and wife.
也不只是合作关系
They were more than a partnership.
他俩完全心意相通
They had completely merged their sensibilities.
戴维·罗斯
艾佛森艺术博物馆
这部电影是为你们的孙子拍的吗
What’s this film for, your grandchildren?
不 仅仅是为了记录而已
No. For the record. We’ve just made a record.
那很不错 保持住
That’s great. Stay like that.
非常好
Good.
大卫·贝利
其他都别动 把脚趾放低一点
Don’t move a thing, just point that toe down.
这只是一次拍摄
It was just a shoot.
没什么特别的
You know, it wasn’t anything special.
我只是让他们在某种程度上引导我
I just let them lead me, in a way.
非常好
Good. Now…
这真的很像忧郁天使 对吧
It’s really like Blue Angel, isn’t it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!