Completely honourable.
当然
Of course.
我很想见到…
I was very keen to meet…
约翰尼 站起来 走到饮品桌边上
Johnny, stand up and go to the water table.
总理 我相信只要及时行动起来
Premier, I believe the present danger
当下的危险是可以避免的
can be averted if we act swiftly.
伸手掏右口袋
Go to your right pocket.
这是为帕加索斯设计的
We designed it for Pegasus.
现在太特么晚了
Well, it’s too bloody late now.
表现得尽量自然
Just act natural.
-首相 传统意义上讲… -不对劲
– Prime Minister, traditionally… – Something’s wrong.
…中国并不十分接纳…
…China does not respond well to advice…
拔出枪管
Pull out the barrel.
约翰尼 现在我让你杀掉向平
Now, Johnny, I want you to kill Xiang Ping.
天哪 不
Oh, dear God, no.
他被控制了
He’s being controlled.
被谁
By who?
安布罗斯
Ambrose.
杀了他
Shoot Xiang Ping!
意志是身体的主人
Mind must be master of the body.
他在抵抗
He’s resisting it.
左手跟右手打架
His left hand is fighting the right hand.
约翰尼加油
Come on, Johnny.
如果我能打乱频率的话
If I can interrupt the frequency,
就能阻止安布罗斯跟他说话
I could stop Ambrose from communicating with him.
英格力士 站起来
English, stand up!
挺住 挺住
Come on. Come on.
五十秒后他就死了 长官
He’ll be dead in 50 seconds, sir.
塔克
Tucker!
快啊
Come on.
-快扣扳机 -成功
– Pull the trigger! – I’m in.
听着 我是西蒙·安布罗斯
Listen to me, this is Simon Ambrose,
我命令你朝向平开枪
and I order you to shoot Xiang Ping!
十秒
Ten seconds, sir.
快开枪
Fire!
快进去
Go, go, go.
快撤
Time to get out of here.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
退下
Stand down!
脉搏越来越弱了
His pulse is dropping.
别放弃他
Don’t lose him!
拜托 长官
Come on, sir.
敞开心扉 英格力士
Open your heart, English,
你会重获新生
and you shall be reborn.
差点就死了
Almost there.
谢谢你 凯特
Thank you, Kate.
吓死我了
I was passing.
长官
Sir.
塔克
Tucker!
欢迎回来 长官
Welcome back, sir.
塔克 谢谢你
Thank you, Tucker.
不介意的话我就不跟你亲了
I won’t kiss you, if you don’t mind.
无所谓啦
Well, whatever.
安布罗斯在哪
Where’s Ambrose?
英格力士
English?
长官 你要做什么
Sir. What are you doing, sir?
行规17章第五条 别对老特工问这问那
Guideline 17-5: Never question a senior agent in the field.

No!
您的专属情报局
安布罗斯 你个十足的人♥渣♥
Ambrose’ you five-star turd.
约翰尼 蛋还不够疼吗
Another balls-up, Johnny.
你这什么毛病
What’s the matter with you?
安布罗斯 结束了
It’s all over, Ambrose.
你可以背叛祖国 出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
You can betray your country, you can cheat your friends,
但你不能逃脱约翰尼·英格力士的法…
but you can’t get away from Johnny English…
别了 约翰尼
So long, Johnny!
D-7防弹伞
The D-7.
防弹的哟
The bulletproof shield!
不管用啊
Hey! It’s not working!
那个是T-2榴弹啊
It’s the T-2, sir!
-是… -他还活着
-Is he… – Oh, he’s alive!
是T-2
It’s the T-2!
合上啊 合上
Close it. Close ii!
破玩意
Stupid thing!
噢 约翰尼
Oh, Johnny.
还真是T-2
The T-2.
塔克 人小鬼大啊
Tucker, you clever boy.
我无比的高兴
I couldn’t be more delighted.
旋风组的雇主被捕了
Vortex’s paymasters have been arrested,
而中国政♥府♥也表达了
and China has expressed its
对英国和组织的感谢
gratitude to both Britain and the Service.
我们得好好谢谢英格力士
We owe English a great deal.
恢复他的骑士荣誉是个积极的表示
Well, reinstating his knighthood is a truly lovely gesture.
对他本人也是无上光荣
And it will mean the world to him.
女王陛下随后驾临
Her Majesty will be with him shortly.
还跑 看你跑
Gotcha! Gotcha.
往哪儿跑
Got you!
受够了 你个老妖精
Just about had enough of you, you old cow!
看你还往哪儿跑 帕加索斯
You’re going nowhere! Pegasus!
英格力士
English!
就是她 就是那个清洁工杀手
It’s her! It’s the killer cleaner! Finally,
终于被我抓到了
I’ve got her!
你还不死心是吧
You never know when it’s over, do you?
看你还跑 跑 跑啊 跑
Well, it’s over, over, over, over, over!
无以为报啊
I don’t know how to thank you.
共进晚餐吧
I’d love a take-away.
就这么定了
Consider it done.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!