Oh, my God…
哦 天呐…
it’s full-on double rainbow all the way across the sky!
天上挂着两道彩虹!
Whoa!
喔!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 天呐! 哦 上帝!
Oh! Oh, my God!
哦! 哦 我的天!
Whoo!
喔!
What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
It’s so bright.
太亮了
Oh, my God, it’s so bright and vivid.
哦 天呐 栩栩如生
It’s starting to look like a triple rainbow.
看起来像是三道彩虹了
Oh!
哦!
Going streaking across the quad!
直接穿过网球场!
冒牌家庭
Coochie, coochie, coochie!
咯嘀 咯嘀 咯嘀!
Yeah. No, I know. Uh-huh.
是 不是 我知道 呃
No, I’m not. I’m not. No, I’m paying attention.
不 没有 我没有 不是 我在听
Mom, I’m listening. Just talk.
妈 我在听 你说吧
– Tyrone. – Are you going trick-or-treating?
– 泰伦 – 你过不过万圣节?
– No, because… – Pow!
– 不过 因为… – 噗!
维特: 能借我点钱不? 到时候还你
爽翻到阿♥拉♥斯加(一种极品大♥麻♥)
爽爆了(一种极品大♥麻♥)
弗农: 老地方见
蒂姆: 有货没?
I’m in the car. I’m literally in the car.
我已经在车里了 真的
David, hey. David Clark.
戴维 嘿 戴维·克拉克
Rick Nathanson.
是我 里克·纳森
– Uh, I’m sorry. – Little Ricky. We went to college together.
– 呃 抱歉 – 小里 我们是大学同学
Oh, shit. Hey, dude.
哦 该死 嘿 兄弟
We all took ecstasy at Dave Matthews one time and I tried to kiss you.
我们有一次一起在戴夫·马修家嗑药 然后我想吻你来着
That’s right. I remember that. Yeah.
对了 我想起来了 对
Yeah. “Crash.”
对 “留宿那次”
Yup.

Wow. I didn’t recognize you. You look very different.
哇 我差点没认出你来 你变化真大
I’ve gained a little bit of daddy weight.
婚后难免发福嘛
You know the drill.
你懂的
Actually, I don’t, no.
其实我不懂
– No way. No way! Still a free agent. – Mm.
– 不会吧 不可能! 还单身呢你 – 嗯
You son of a bitch! You lucky son of a bitch.
你个贱♥人♥! 走狗屎运的货
You lucky, lucky son of a bitch. Wow, that’s amazing. Wow.
你特么的太走运了 哇 不错不错
Here. For old times’ sake, huh?
给 怀念下我们过去的美好时光 好吧?
For daddy stress.
减轻点当爸爸的压力
You’re still dealing weed?
你还卖♥♥大♥麻♥呢?
Best in Denver.
丹佛销♥售♥之星
That’s fucking awesome. Oh, my God.
太他妈棒了 天呐
That is so cool.
真是不错
– You’re still at it. – Yeah.
– 你还在做这个 – 是啊
– I envy you, man. I do. – Ah.
– 我嫉妒你 伙计 真的 – 哈
Look at you. No wife, no kids.
看看你 没老婆 没孩子
– No responsibilities. – Mm-hm.
– 一人吃饱全家不饿 – 嗯
Pfft, nothing. You got nothing.
噗 什么都没有 你什么都没有
You could disappear tomorrow and who’d even know?
你就算明天就消失了也没人知道
– Oh, what I wouldn’t give. – Yeah.
– 哦 千金不换 – 是啊
Oh, hey, I didn’t mean that in like, I mean…
嘿 我不是那个意思 我想说…
No. It’s all right. It doesn’t bother me. It’s all right.
没事 没关系 我不在乎 没事的
– Great seeing you. – Great seeing you.
– 见到你真高兴 – 我也是
Okay, bud, I believe in you.
好了 伙计 加油干
– Hey, David? – Yeah?
– 戴维? – 怎么了?
– Facebook me. We’ll get weird. – I don’t think so.
– 加我脸书 哪天一起出去爽一下 – 算了吧
– Ha, ha! Get out of here. – Good luck with the family.
– 哈哈! 别装了 – 祝你全家幸福美满
Oh, fuck. Fuck me. Fuck. Hey, great news.
哦 该死 该死 嘿 好消息
We’re gonna get high and fuck tonight.
今晚我们要嗨翻了
I’m sorry, honey. Put mommy on the phone, okay?
抱歉 宝贝 让妈妈接电♥话♥ 好吗?
# I’m… a take my skin’, boot, rings All off #
# 我要… 脱掉裙子 脱掉靴子 脱掉戒指 全部脱掉 #
# Skirt, boots, rings All off #
# 裙子 靴子 戒指 全部脱掉 #
# Ooh, baby, you so bad, boy drive me mad, boy #
# 哦 宝贝 你真是坏 坏得让我疯狂 #
# You don’t care what they say about me #
# 你不管他们怎样说我 #
# Girl is a problem Girl is a problem, problem #
# 女人是祸水 女人是祸水 #
Wow.

– You dance super good. – Thanks.
– 你跳得真棒 – 谢谢
I’m Kymberly. With a Y.
我叫金柏莉 茉莉的莉
I’m Rose. With an R.
我叫萝丝 萝卜的萝
Is that your stage name?
这是你的艺名吗?
– My what? – Your stage name.
– 我的什么? – 你的艺名
To protect yourself from the creeps out there. You should pick one.
为了防止被变♥态♥们盯上 你或许应该起一个
You know, something simple but sexy and cute and short, maybe.
简单性感可爱又好记的
– Do you have a nickname? – Totally!
– 你有外号♥吗? – 有!
Great. Use that, because…
好的 就用那个 因为…
I even got a tattoo of it. Do you wanna see?
我还把外号♥纹在身上了呢 你要看吗?
Uh, well, n…
呃 哦 不…
Check it out.
看看
“Boner Garage.” Oh, whoa.
“勃起终结者” 哦 喔
You got a little arrow there even.
还带着个小箭头
Is that not like the hottest?
是不是超级性感?
Boner Garage, you’re up.
勃起终结者 该你上场了
Oh, look at that. So excited and full of life. That’ll fade.
看看 新来的就是有活力 不过过不了多久就会消磨殆尽
Hey, Rose. I know you’re “technically” on break, but I need a lap dance. Table five.
嘿 萝丝 我知道”按理说”这是你的休息时间 不过我需要一个跳大腿舞的 五号♥桌
Just don’t get too close. The guy has two hook hands.
别离太近了 那家伙手很贱
How did we let that guy back in here?
怎么又放这种人进来了?
Must have picked the locks. Ha, ha!
肯定是偷偷溜进来的 哈哈!
How was work this evening?
今晚工作还顺利吧?
What do you care?
关你什么事?
I’m just asking.
我只是问问
Oh, just don’t.
还是别问的好
Fine. Well, is your dummy boyfriend around?
好吧 你那个脑残男友在吗?
No. Jimmy’s with his parents. Why?
没有 吉米去他爸妈家了 怎么了?
Well, because Jimmy still owes me 400 bucks, so…
哦 因为吉米还欠我400块 所以…
Maybe you shouldn’t loan drugs to people.
看来你不应该赊账卖♥♥毒品
– All right. Good tip. – Mm-hm.
– 好的 好建议 – 嗯
I was thinking is that maybe you could help him out, settle his debt.
我在想也许你可以帮帮他 替他还钱
– Not a fucking chance. – You’d be doing me a solid, neighbor.
– 想都别他妈想 – 帮我个大忙吧 好邻居
Oh, really? Neighbor? You’re not a neighbor.
哦 是吗? 邻居? 你才不是我邻居
You’re a drug dealer whose apartment smells like cheese and feet.
你是个毒贩子 家里的味道闻着像奶酪和脚臭的混合体
Mm. Yeah, it’s a candle I got from Anthropologie.
嗯 是 那是我从安苏玻璃阁买♥♥的香薰蜡烛
Cheesy Feet. That’s what they call it. It’s a bestseller.
奶酪脚 他们都这么叫 是最畅销的
Oh, Rose, got a piece of your mail here.
哦 萝丝 我这有你一封信
I’d lend you some money, but we’re not neighbors.
本来我还可以借你点钱的 可惜我们不是邻居
Oh, you’re such a dick!
你真是个混♥蛋♥!
Have fun dying alone, jerk.
孤独到死吧 贱♥人♥
Have fun digging out the singles from your crotch.
祝你用黑木耳找到另一半
My crotch only takes 20s, David.
我的黑木耳只要30岁以下的 戴维
Hey, David.
嘿 戴维
– Hi, Kenny. – I heard you and Mrs. O’Reilly fighting.
– 嗨 肯尼 – 我听到你和奥莱利夫人吵架
It’s called flirting, Kenny. You’ll learn about it in college.
这叫调情 肯尼 等你上了大学就懂了
What are you doing up? It’s almost 2. Where’s your mom?
怎么这么晚了还不睡? 都快2点了 你妈妈去哪了?
– Uh, she went for a drink. With a friend. – When?
– 呃 她跟朋友去喝酒了 – 什么时候?
Last week.
上周
Uh, so I got the whole place to myself.
呃 所以家里只有我一个人
Yeah. Rolling Han Solo for the weekend.
玩了一周末的游戏
Mm-hm.

Um, speaking of rolling, I was wondering if…
呃 说到玩 我在想能不能…
– I don’t sell to kids, Kenny. – I’m 18. I’m gonna get my own place soon.
– 我不卖♥♥给小孩 肯尼 – 我18岁了 我很快就要自己住了
Not a kid, David.
不是小孩了 戴维
Yeah, you are. Take care.
是的 你是的 保重
Give me my fucking phone.
你们他妈的把我的手♥机♥给我
– You guys are such assholes. – Hey, baby.
– 你们真是些混♥蛋♥ – 嘿 宝贝
Leave her alone.
别欺负她
– Oh, I’m sorry, baby. – Unhand her.
– 哦 抱歉 宝贝 – 放开她
Hey, leave her alone.
嘿 离她远点
Goddamn it, Kenny.
该死 肯尼
– Fucking tough guy Huh? – You don’t have to…
– 让你♥他♥妈♥的逞英雄? – 你没必要…
Hey! Hey, hey, hey.
嘿! 嘿 嘿 嘿
Easy, easy. What’s going on here?
别生气 别生气 怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!