语♥音♥激活只识别你的声音
Voice activation recognises only you.
劳斯莱斯提供了一个实验引擎
Rolls has fitted one of their experimental engines.
九公升的V16 车速如风
The nine-litre V16. Goes like the wind.
但却更安静
Only quieter.
漂亮
Beautiful.
再看这儿
Keep up!
这些是你去香港的装备
Here’s what you’ll be taking to Hong Kong.
-要来了 -卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥
– Ah, yes. – A satellite receiver,
跟踪装置 塑料炸♥弹♥口香糖
tracking device, Semtex chewing gum.
你刚才说什么
Now, what did I just say?
那是新P2数字镖枪
That’s the new P-two digital dart gun.
先生们 友情提醒一下
Gentlemen. May I remind you all
军情七处最新精配武器纯属扯淡
that MI7’s current weapon of choice is dialogue?
我们最喜欢你严肃的样子 帕加索斯
We do love it when you get strict, Pegasus.
英格力士 你今晚去香港
English, you go to Hong Kong tonight.
费舍尔会联♥系♥你
Fisher will contact you there.
为了确保按章办事
To ensure protocol is observed,
我会派人跟着你
I’m sending someone with you.
特工塔克
Agent Tucker.
十分荣幸 长官
It will be an honour, sir.
有人帮忙提行李很不错
Well, it’ll be good to have somebody to carry the bags.
你以前可闹出过笑话 英格力士
You made a laughing stock out of this service once, English.
别给我添乱 明白吗
Not on my watch. Clear?
完全明白 帕加索斯
Crystal clear, Pegasus.
和当年一样吧 约翰尼
Just like old times, eh, Johnny?
我要去瑞士 等你回来再说
I’m off to Switzerland. Let’s catch up when you get back.
乐意之至 西蒙
There’s nothing I’d like more, Simon.
有人看到变声旅游喉糖吗
Has anyone seen the voice-changing travel lozenges?
没 没
No. No.
香港
娱乐场
新葡京娱乐场
澳门
谢谢
快点 塔克
Come on, Tucker.
九月我才满二十一岁 不可以进去
I’m not 21 till September, sir. I’m not really allowed in.
塔克 你可是女王特勤局的特工呀
Tucker, you’re an agent working for Her Majesty’s Secret Service.
要像个特工的样子
Just act the part.
换一千美元筹码 宝贝
Ten thousand dollars’ worth, please, my lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦给张收据
And a receipt, please.
注意找线人 塔克
Be alert for contact, Tucker.
要找戴眼镜的中国人
We’re looking for a Chinese man in spectacles.
再来一杯吗 先生
Would you like another drink, sir?
长官 戴眼镜的中国人
Sir, the Chinese man in spectacles.
-再来一杯啤酒 -买♥♥定离手
– One more beer. – No more bets, please.
线人
Contact.
晚上好
Evening.
你奶奶生病了
Your grandmother is sick.
什么
What?
你奶奶生病了
Your grandmother is sick.
她真病得不轻 死很久了
Well, she’s dead. That’s how sick she is.
他死了吗
Is he dead, sir?
是的
Yes.
九龙天堂
八号♥
-嗨 妈妈 -怎么了
– Hi, Mum. – What’s the matter?
没没没 没什么大事
No, no, no, no. Nothing’s the matter, no.
昨晚有点不舒服 现在没事了
I felt a bit funny last night, but I’m okay now.
你手上有什么消息
So, what have you got for us?
幕后黑手要杀中国总理向平
The people behind the plot to kill Xiang Ping, the Chinese Premier.
这个组织叫旋风组
A group called Vortex.
没听过
Never heard of them.
雇佣刺客 最好的
Paid assassins. The best there is.
快点 费舍尔 我要的是名字 是证据
Come on, Fisher, I need names, I need evidence!
旋风组有件秘密武器
Vortex has a secret weapon.
拿到它需要集齐三把钥匙
This is one of three keys that,
我手上有一把
when used together, gain access to it.
没了这钥匙 旋风组就完了
Without this, Vortex is finished.
你是怎么得到的
How did you get hold of it?
这是我的
It’s mine.
什么
I beg your pardon?
我们是旋风三人组
Vortex is three of us.
别吹了 费舍尔
Come off it, Fisher.
你 雇佣杀手吗
You, a hired assassin?
就凭你那破枪法
You couldn’t hit a barn door with a banana.
什么旋风
And as for Vortex,
这词肯定是从洗衣粉盒上看到的
clearly you got the name off a box of washing powder.
旋风组当时也在莫桑比克
Vortex was in Mozambique.
什么
What?
是 真的
Yeah? Really?
妈 妈妈 我得挂了 挂了
Mum? Mum, Mum, I gotta go. Gotta go.
那一整天我们都在呢 小约翰尼
We were all there that day, Johnny-boy.
-打扰了 长官 -什么
– Excuse me. Sir! – What?
长官 这…
Sir, there’s a…
快点 快 快
Quick, come on! Come on!
女士 我来帮你提
Madam, let me help you with that.
来 对 我想你该离开这里
Here. Yes, I think you should vacate the area.
这里有危险人物
There are some very dangerous people about.
好了
There we go.
抓住她 塔克 抓住她
Get after her, Tucker, get after her!
什么
What?
长官 长官
Sir! Sir!
这里 塔克
Over here, Tucker!
跟丢了 长官
I lost her, sir.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
这里 长官 这里
This way, sir! This way!
你到街上去 我到楼顶去
You get down to the street. I’ll take the roof.
你虽青春不再 但姜还是老的辣
You are not young. But with age comes wisdom.
交出来 猩猩
Hand it over, chimp.
三号♥电梯
快点 塔克
Come on, Tucker.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
我以女王的名义征用这艘船
I am commandeering this vessel in the name of Her Majesty.
遵命 中校
Right-O, Wing Commander.
太刺♥激♥了
How exciting!
喜欢喝点什么 我给您拿
Now, what’s your poison? Can I get you something?
有伏特加和朗姆酒
We’ve got vodka, rum.
您的安全是我们的首要任务
Your safety is our priority.
想更好地配合我们的工作 请看这份传♥单♥
But you can help us by familiarizing yourself with this leaflet.
薄荷甜酒 一点波尔图葡萄酒
Creme de menthe, a smidgen of port,
我想这不错
and that’s about it, I’m afraid.
我是雪莉
I’m Shirley.
你好 雪莉
Hello, Shirley.
往左一点 雪莉 谢谢
Just a tad to your left, Shirley. Thank you.
目标锁定
干得好 中校
I say, Wing Commander!
站起来
你碰到火柴棒了
-漂亮 长官 -就像角斗士
– Well played, sir! Well played! – Just like a gladiator!
快点 打吧
Come on. Put ’em up.
干得好 长官
Well played, sir! Well played!
再来点香槟 宝贝
More champagne, my lovely.
当然 长官
Certainly, sir.
塔克 你确定不来点香蒂酒之类吗
Tucker are you sure you don’t want a Shandy or something?
我得完成任务报告呢 长官
I have got to finish this mission report, sir.
我们一着陆 帕加索斯就要见我们
And Pegasus wants to see us as soon as we touchdown.
任务报告
The mission report?
别写了 塔克 人生苦短啊
Oh, come on, Tucker. Live a little.
得学会品尝胜利
You should learn to savour success.
努力工作
Work hard,
痛快玩乐 不是吗…
play hard. Isn’t that right…
芭芭拉
Barbara?
旋风组完蛋了
Vortex is finished.
但至少
But better still,
多年来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!