Besides, I happen to know where they make the best homemade ice cream in D.C.
如果你有兴趣
If you’re interested.
哦 我可以“套”出你的秘密
Oh! I could compel you to disclose this secret.
或者我可以直接带你去
Or I could just take you there.
那才是我真正的职责——战斗
There is my true responsibility: combat.
交给我处理
Leave them to me.
上传开始
Upload initiated.
完毕
Completed.
重新校准记忆
Recalibrating memory.
这是什么
What’s happening?
冷静 孩子
Stay calm, son.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right.
嘿 斯通博士 我 我们有麻烦了
Hey,Dr.Stone,I– We”re in trouble.
进攻模式启动
Offensive mode activated.
维克多
SILAS: Victor.
我尽快赶来了
I came as quick as I could.
进攻模式白噪音炮启用
Offensive mode. White noise cannon enabled.
灯侠 堵住那个洞
Lantern, plug that hole.
好好 我来搞定
Yeah, yeah, I got this.
集中注意
Concentrate.
你造的东西在消失
Your constructs are fading.
你的精神涣散了
Your mind is scattered.
管好你自己吧
Worry about yourself.
你才是没超能力的那个
You’re the one without powers.
我们需要先撤退 重整队形
We need to take a step back and regroup.
他们人太多 先避开
There’s too many of them to barrel through.
是吗
Yeah?
这话跟超人说吧
Tell that to Superman. Unh.
不是吧
Come on.
够了
That’s it.
给我笑一个
Smile for me.
呼救 呼救 首府遇袭
Mayday, mayday, the capital is under attack.
我们的主炮就这么走了 真是绝妙
And there goes our big gun. Fantastico.
有没搞错
Aw, come on.
还有没有隐私了
Can’t a guy get any privacy?
去看球赛了 我就说吧
Football. Told you so.
还是得确认嘛
Well, we had to be certain.
我很担心你 比利
I was so worried about you, Billy.
真没必要 真的
You don’t have to be. For real.
我喜欢你这件运动服
I like your jersey.
真的吗 我偷来的
Oh, yeah? I stole it.
少来 你真爱开玩笑
You did not. You’re funny.
你每次消失 我们都很担心
We worry every time you disappear.
就像一家人会做的那样
You know, like a family would.
孤儿家庭
Foster family.
这次太险了
This time was the worst.
你也听到新闻了 对吧
You’ve heard the reports, right?
有怪物入侵了
There’s an invasion of monsters.
他们从大街上把人掳走
They’re grabbing people off the streets.
你们傻到相信这话
And you morons believe that?
混球
Jerk.
来吧 你个丑鬼
Come and get some, ugly.
沙赞
Shazam!
他们有点紧张过度了
They’re being overcautious, hon.
我们会没事的
We’ll be fine.
上面需要掩护 立刻
I need eyes up, pronto.
我们被包围了 重复 总统被包围了
We’re under siege. Repeat, the president is under siege.
总统先生 总算能见到你了
Mr. President, it’s nice to finally meet you.
我是戴安娜 但你可叫我
I am Diana, but you may call me
神奇女侠 谢天谢地
Wonder Woman, thank goodness.
我们损失了一台引擎
We’ve lost an engine!
朱利安
Aah, Julian.
没事了吗 怎么回事
Are we okay? What’s going on?
以神之名
By the gods.
你很强啊
You’re strong.
我知道
I know.
我的手没感觉
Can’t feel my hand.
什么都没感觉
Can’t feel anything.
我到底怎么了
What’s happened to me?
你的大脑现在是一台量子电脑
You mind is now a quantum computer, son.
我的耳朵在嗡嗡叫
There’s buzzing in my ears.
快让它停下来吧
Make it stop, please.
我做不到
I can’t.
至少你还活着
At least you’re alive.
哦 你把这叫活着
Ugh, you call this living?
这个半人半机器
This half man, half machine.
非得这样你才终于关心我了是吗
This is what it took for you to finally care about me?
把我变成你的一个实验品
You had to make me just another one of your experiments.
你听不见这嗡嗡声吗
Don’t you hear the buzzing?
那个啥 我想市区现在需要我
You know what, I think I am needed downtown…
你们两个显然需要好好谈谈 那我就
…and you two clearly need to talk, so I’ll just, uh…
好吧就这样
Yeah.
发现未同化资料
Unassimilated data detected.
启动“帝魔”灌输程式
Commencing Parademon indoctrination.
下载开始
Download initiated.
正在翻译
Translating command.
命令:定位濒危世界
Locate inhabitable worlds.
命令:收割有机物质
Command: Harvest organic material.
命令:处理有机物质
Command: Process organic material.
命令:重塑有机物质
Command: Repurpose organic material.
命令
Command:
誓死效忠达克赛德
For Darkseid.
下载完毕
Download complete.
达克赛德
VICTOR: Darkseid.
抱歉 不过这些毛毛虫就是从这个洞爬出来的对吧
Excuse me, but this is the hole these wigglers crawled out of, right?
维克 斯通
Vic Stone?
你这是怎么了啊
What the hell happened to you?
也没那么难嘛
That wasn’t so hard.
看起来你们需要帮手啊
Looks like you could use a hand.
闪电 我的老弟 见到你太好了
Flash, my boy. Great to see you.
哦对了 那就是蝙蝠侠
Oh, yeah, and that’s Batman.
真有蝙蝠侠
Batman’s real?
是的 他就在那儿
Yeah, he’s over there.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
很荣幸见到你 先生 蝙蝠侠
It is a real honor to meet you, sir, Batman.
先生 蝙蝙蝠侠 先生
Sir, Batman, sir. Ahem.
算了吧 这家伙不好亲近
Don’t bother. The guy’s a total tool.
我知道你在中♥央♥城里的杰作 闪电侠
I followed your efforts in Central City, Flash.
你的活干得又快又好
You do tight, efficient work.
嘿 巴里 你鼻子上沾了东西
Hey, Barry, you, uh, got a little something on your nose.
准备好 他们要来了
Get ready. Here they come.
效忠达克赛德
For Darkseid.
我的
Holy…
致以敬意 战士们
Greetings, warriors.
我先预定
Dibs.

Hi.
啊 重返战场的感觉真好
Oh, it’s good to be back in the heat of war.
对 快逃吧
Yeah, you better run.
不对 它们在集结
No, they’re assembling, waiting for whoever’s
等待幕后的那个谁发起总攻
behind this to launch the attack.
好吧 那我们怎么办
All right, now what?
不知道
I don’t know.
来袭
Incoming.
我的
Mine.
防御模式启动
COMPUTER: Defense mode activated.
该死
Damn it.
你完蛋了
You’re done.
不 我不是跟它们一伙的
No, I’m not with them.
停下 我可以担♥保♥ 他是S.T.A.R.实验室的
Hold on, I can vouch for that. He was at S.T.A.R. Labs.
嘿 咋样
Hey there. What’s up?
我是沙赞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!