OLAF: What’s happening?
奥拉夫:发生什么事了?
I’m alive!
我还活着!
Who said that?
谁在说话?
I said that.
我在说话
I can talk. I can think. I can juggle.
我能说话 会思考 会耍杂技
No, I cannot.
不,我都不能
I got too confident there.
我太过自信了
I appear to be some sort of snowman.
我看起来像个雪人
How absurd is that? How is that even possible?
多荒谬啊?这怎么可能?
What am I even saying? Who am I?
我到底在说什么?我是谁?
Hello? Anybody there?
你好?有人在吗?
I’m having a bit of a crisis of identity, I think.
我觉得我有点自我认知障碍
So, I’m made of snow and I’m walking on snow.
所以,我是雪做的,却在雪上行走
Oh, that’s kind of weird.
哦,有点奇怪
I think I’m lost and confused.
我想我迷路了
I’m definitely confused.
感觉迷茫
克里斯托夫:驯鹿比人好
OLAF: Barn songs.
奥拉夫:谷仓之歌♥
Hello? Anybody missing a snowman?
你好?有人认领一个雪人吗?
Yoohoo!
呜呜!
Welcome to Wandering Oaken’s.
欢迎来到流浪橡树
Ooh!
哦!
Wandering Oaken’s?
流浪橡树?
Do you know that if you scramble up those letters,
你知道如果你把那些字母拼凑起来,
it’s an anagram for Naked Norwegians? Mmm?
这是挪威字谜?嗯?
Oh!
哦!
And I can’t even read.
我根本不识字
I genuinely don’t know how I just did that.
我真的不知道我是怎么做到的
You know what? I like you. What do you need?
你知道吗?我喜欢你 你需要什么?
A sense of self.
记起我自己
I don’t even know my name.
我甚至不知道我的名字
I kind of look like a Fernando…
我看起来可能叫费尔南多…
or a Trevor.
或者特雷弗
And where’s my nose?
我的鼻子呢?
You want a nose? Yes. But I don’t have any money.
你要鼻子吗?是的 但是我没有钱
That’s okay.
没关系
That’s very generous, fuzzy man bear.
你太大方了,毛毛熊
Do you have any, uh, carrots?
你有胡萝卜吗?
Oh. I just sold my last ones.
哦 我刚刚卖♥♥掉了我的最后一个
But I’m sure we can find you something that will fit the bill.
但我相信我们能给你找个合适的
Ooh! Ow!
哦!噢!
Uh… Mmm-mmm.
…嗯,嗯
OLAF: What is this?
奥拉夫:这是什么?
That would be of summer. Summer?
是夏季 夏天?
It’s beautiful!
太美了!
Hey… Uh… Oh!
嘿… …哦!
Bees buzzing!
蜜蜂在嗡嗡叫!
This is sun! Butterflies!
这是太阳!蝴蝶!
Ooh! Blue skies!
哦!是蓝天!
Ah!
啊!
Oh!
哦!
I’ve never identified with anything so much in my whole life.
我这辈子从没接受过这么多信息
It’s like snowmen and summer just belong together.
就像雪人和夏天一样违和
Oh, I’m not so sure about that.
哦,我不太确定
But if it’s summer you like, I’ve just the nose for you.
但如果你喜欢夏天,我就给你留个鼻子
A sausage?
香肠?
A summer sausage.
夏日香肠
Ya! ANNA: Ooh!
呀啊!安娜:哦!
Thank you, big, loveable, pink-faced bear man.
谢谢你,可爱的大红脸熊男
I’m off to find my name!
我要找回我的名字!
Ah, what a nose!
啊,还真是个鼻子!
Processed meat.
熟肉
Stay away!
离我远些!
Since when do wolves eat meat? Ahhh!
狼什么时候开始吃肉了?啊哈!
I’m falling apart!
我要散架了!
Is this a skill or a flaw?
这是技能还是缺陷?
Skill! Skill!
技能!技能!
Flaw!
缺陷!
KRISTOFF: You got engaged to someone you just met that day?
克里斯托夫:你和那天刚认识的人订婚了?
OLAF: Whoa!
奥拉夫:哇!
Everybody, stay together. Use the buddy system.
大家围聚一起 互相拉一把
Have you seen our butt?
你看到我们的屁♥股♥了吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔,喔,喔,喔!
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
Back together again at–
又在一起了
You have friends who are love experts? I’m not buying it.
你有爱情专家的朋友吗?我才不信呢
Stop talking. No, no, no. No, no.
别说了 不,不,不 不,不
I’d like to meet these… No, I mean it.
我想见见这些… 不,我是认真的
ANNA: Get ready to jump, Sven!
安娜:准备跳,斯文!
Yes! No!
对!不!
Hmm?
哼?
Maybe it’s still…
也许还是…
Huh?
嗯?
You need this even more than I do.
你比我更需要这个
Here you go.

Aw!
哦!
That felt just like a warm hug.
感觉就像一个温暖的拥抱
小安娜:你想堆雪人吗?
施个魔法!
I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs.
我叫奥拉夫,我喜欢温暖的拥抱
ANNA: I never knew winter could be so beautiful.
安娜:我从来不知道冬天会这么美
Skill!
炫技!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!