来这干什么
What are we doing?
买♥♥啤酒
Picking up beer.
好吧 我在这里等你
Okay. I’ll wait here for you.
今天不行 我在跟我男朋友约会
Not today. I’m on a date with my boyfriend.
好吧
All right.
这是布鲁诺
This is Bruno.
车真不错
That’s a hell of a ride you got.
回头见
I’ll see you around.
好的
All right.
代我向你妈妈问好
Give my regards to your mother.
好的
Sure.
布鲁诺是兄弟修理厂的修理工
Bruno’s a mechanic over at Bud’s.
现在 他在鼓捣他美丽的旧敞篷车
Right now, he’s fixing up this beautiful old convertible.
很神奇 而且他真的很厉害
It’s amazing, and he’s doing a really great job at it.
干杯
Cheers.
我真的很高兴你们能见面
I’m really happy you two could meet
我们能聚在一起
and that we’re all here together.
对我来说意义重大
It means a lot to me.
干杯
Cheers.
祝好胃口
Bon appétit.
你知道那是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
是法语
It’s French.
我可以问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah.
你是不是坐过牢
Were you in prison?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
马蒂
Matty.
没错
Yeah.
因为什么
What for?
汽车偷窃罪
Grand theft auto.
就是偷车什么的吗
Like stealing cars and stuff?
所以你没有伤过人吗
So you never hurt anyone?
没有
No.
我从来没伤害过谁
I never hurt anyone.
你妈妈怎么样了
How’s your momma doing?
挺好的
She’s doing good.
至少是好些了
Seems to be getting better at least.
是吗
Yeah?
很高兴听你这么说 真是个好消息
Oh, I’m so happy to hear that. That’s such good news.
是吧 那个 我可以
Yeah, um, I could…
带你回家
give you a ride home
你愿意的话 可以亲自看看她
and you could see her then, if you’d like.
我是很想去 马蒂
I would love to, Matty,
但我今天跟布鲁诺有约了
but I’ve got a date with Bruno today.
能帮我把这个给他吗
Do you mind giving this to him?
给他午饭时候吃的小东西
It’s just something small for his lunch.
-当然 -谢了 马蒂
– Sure. – Thanks, Matty.
你好啊小美女
Hey, gorgeous.
你好
Hello.
老规矩吗
Um, the usual?
-是的 辛苦了 -好的
– Yes, please. – Okay.
我替你感到高兴 凯蒂
I’m happy for you, Katie.
你现在感受到的
This feeling you’ve got…
就是生命的真谛
That’s what life’s all about.
是嘛
Yeah.
感觉挺不错的
It feels nice.
我以前从来没有过这种感觉
I haven’t ever had this before.
我就知道你没有
I know you haven’t.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Got any brothers or sisters?
没有吧
I don’t think so.
我看也不像有
Yeah, I don’t think I do either.
你想过以后做什么吗
You know what you wanna do in life?
不知道 我现在只是想
Not really. I’m just trying to…
远离麻烦
stay out of trouble.
这个目标不错
That’s a good goal.
我想成为一名美容师
I wanna be a beautician.
我想
I wanna…
给人们剪头发之类的
cut people’s hair and stuff.
当医生也没什么好的
It’s nothing fancy like being a doctor
或者别的什么职业也是 但是
or, or anything, but…
我觉得跟其他职业也没什么差别
I figure it’s just as good as anything else.
似乎不是所有的人都快乐 所以
It seems like not a whole lot of people are happy, so…
如果我能做些什么
if I can do something
让他们自我感觉良好 然后
to make them feel good about themselves, then…
他们或许会更快乐一些
then they’d be happier, you know?
仔细想想的话
When you think about it,
其实是跟其他事情一样重要的
it’s just as important as anything else.
我只是觉得人们需要学着
I just think people need to learn
去欣赏更多的东西
to appreciate things more.
因为如果你以另一种方式看待它
‘Cause if you look at it in a certain way,
就会觉得生活简直太神奇了
life is just so amazing.
布鲁诺
Bruno?
我已经攒钱攒了很久了
I’ve been saving up my money for a really long time,
我要搬到三藩市去
and I’m gonna move out to San Francisco.
可以
Okay.
我希望你也搬过去
And I want you to move out there too.
我希望我们可以一起离开
I want us to leave together.
我爱你 布鲁诺
I love you, Bruno.
是吗
You do?
为什么
Why?
因为我在你身上看到了一些我从未见过的东西
‘Cause I see something in you I haven’t ever seen before.
今天谢谢你
Thank you for this day.
希望我没有辜负这一天
I hope that I lived right today,
如果有一天你见到我
and that if you could see me one day,
希望我能让你感到骄傲
I’d make you proud.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
我现在真的 很幸福
I’m so, so happy right now.
抱歉 吵醒你了吗
I’m sorry. Did I wake you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我睡觉前都要跟我爸爸道声晚安
I always say good night to my dad before going to bed.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我妈妈说他死于矿难
My momma says he died in a mining accident,
但我知道这不是真的
but I know it’s not true.
怎么知道的
How?
因为如果真是那样 我会感觉得到
Because if it was, I’d know it in my heart.
谢谢你让我渡过美妙的一天
Thank you for such a wonderful day.
这可能会是我一生中最美好的一天了
Might have been the best day of my life.
晚安 布鲁诺
Good night, Bruno.
我爱你
I love you.
凯蒂
Katie.
早上好 韦拉德先生
Hey, good morning, Mr. Willard.
-你好吗 -我很好
– How are you? – I’m fine.
如果你能把房♥租付了 我大概会更好一点
I’d be better if you paid me my rent, though.
什么
What?
我没有拿到房♥租
I didn’t get my rent.
一定是哪里搞错了
There must’ve been a mistake.
我已经把钱给我妈妈了
I already gave my momma the money.
你没拿到吗
You didn’t get anything?
一毛都没有
I didn’t get nothing.
妈妈
Momma…
我知道了 对不起 韦拉德先生
All right. I… I’m sorry, Mr. Willard, uh…
她一定是忘了或者怎么样
She must’ve forgotten or something.
忘个屁
Forgot, my ass.
你妈肯定是把钱自己收起来了
Your mother probably pocketed that money
天知道她要干什么好事
for god knows what.
我可以先给你一半吗
Can I just give you half right now
周末再给你剩下的一半
and then another half at the end of the week?
-我星期五发工资 -没关系
– I get paid on Friday. – That’s fine.
但这是最后一次了
But this is the last time.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章瑞士军刀男
下一篇文章愤怒的小鸟
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!