你有病 而且病的不轻
You’re sick, and there’s something seriously wrong with you.
对不起 但那是梅贝尔的 你不能
I’m sorry, but that’s Maybelle’s and you can’t…
那你把钱补回去
So then replace it.
你认为她会相信谁
Who do you think she’ll believe?

Me,
还是某个他妈的穷得要死的蠢婊♥子♥
or some dumb slut poorer than shit?
没事吧
Everything all right?
你开心吗 布鲁诺
Are you happy, Bruno?
开心
Yeah.
这是什么样的问题
What kind of question is that?
我不想知道
I don’t know.
只是想知道他是否开心 就这样
Just seeing if he was happy, that’s all.
你开心吗 妈
Are you happy, Momma?

No.
我不开心
I’m not.
但我觉得我不会一直这样
But I figure I wasn’t meant to be.
你觉得你能修好外面那辆车吗
You think you could fix that car outside?
-可能 -这个主意不错 妈
– Probably. – That’s a great idea, Momma.
布鲁诺肯定能修好它
Bruno can definitely fix it.
那好吧
All right then.
你今天和其他人睡了吗
Did you fuck anyone today?
没有 布鲁诺
No, Bruno.
我告诉过你我不会再这样做了
I told you I wasn’t doing that anymore.
我是认真的
I meant that.
你想让我转过来吗
Do you want me to turn around
这样你就不用看到我的脸了
so you don’t have to see my face?
不用
No.
没关系
It’s all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
来接我下班吗
Pick me up after work?

Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
一会见 亲爱的
See you later, baby.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
所以这招有用
So did it work?

Yup.
他说他也很开心
And he said he was happy, too.
我早告诉过你 亲爱的
I told you so, doll.
我知道你早说过
I know you did.
-还有你猜什么 -什么
– And guess what? – What?
我们没硬上弓
We didn’t fuck.
我们做♥爱♥了
We made love.
你有空去修一下那辆车吗
You ready to fix that car?
好吧
All right.
我去拿一下我的工具
Let me get my tools.
小伙子 你比我想的花招要多
You’re getting more play than I thought, big boy.
你今天想搭车吗
You want a ride today?
不 谢谢 我约了布鲁诺
Oh, no, thanks. I’ve got plans with Bruno.
但还是谢谢你
Thank you though.
我想布鲁诺的计划可能已经变了
I think Bruno’s plans might’ve changed.
为什么 他在干嘛
Why? What’s he doing?
你妈今天来修车铺了
Your momma came by the shop today.
是 我知道 他在修那辆车
Yeah, I know. He’s fixing the car.
你俩不想让外人知道这秘密
You two like to keep it in the family?
你说什么
Excuse me?
别理他 凯蒂
Ignore him, Katie.
他不知道自己在说什么
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
进来吧
Come on inside.
我们让它运转一会
We’ll let it run for a bit.
看来你♥妈♥的♥车坏得挺厉害
Looks like your momma’s car was busted up pretty bad.
我不知道怎么会花这么长时间
I don’t know what’s taking so long.
可能他没有趁手的工具
Well, maybe he didn’t have the right tools for the job.
你想搭车吗
You want a ride?
对 你想搭车吗
Yeah, you want a ride?
-你想喝啤酒吗 -不想
– You want a beer? – No.
凯蒂 你想喝点吗
Katie, you wanna drink?
不想喝 不过还是谢谢你
No, thanks. Thanks though.
你想清醒地做这事 事吗
You work it sober, huh?
那好吧
I respect that.
我刚不是告诉你了吗
Hey, I’m just giving you shit.
在这里转弯
Turn up here.
啥 为什么
What? Why?
在这里转
Turn here.
我想让凯蒂看点东西
I wanna show Katie something.
我得回去了 马蒂
I need to get back, Matty.
布鲁诺可能在等我
Bruno’s probably expecting me…
这不会花多长时间的
Hey, it ain’t gonna take long.
-也许 -别他妈像个娘们
– Maybe… – Quit being a fucking pussy.
没事 凯蒂 不会花多长时间
It’s fine, Katie. It won’t take long.
这里有什么
What’s out here?
这是个惊喜
It’s a surprise.
某种特别的东西
Something special.
在这里停
Pull over right here.
我们走 你们这对小恋人 快点
Let’s go, you love birds. Move.
我们要给自己开个派对
We’re gonna have ourselves a party.
凯蒂 从车上下来
Katie, get your ass out of the car.
我们走
Let’s go.
我们不要在这里待太久 好吗
Let’s not stay here too long, okay?
凯蒂 我觉得现在不是你说了算
Katie, I don’t think you’re in control right now.
这不是你能决定的
That’s not your call to make.
把收音机打开
Turn the radio up.
凯蒂和我想要跳舞 是吗 宝贝
Katie and I wanna dance. Don’t we, sweetheart?
不 不用 我不跳
No. No, I’m okay…
-女孩都喜欢跳舞 -对 但现在不
– Every girl likes to dance. – Yeah, but not right now.
告诉我 凯蒂
Tell me something, Katie.
为什么
Hm?
为什么那个婊♥子♥被镇上一半人都操过了
How come the town’s slut’s fucked half the guys around here
但她还没让我和马蒂睡一次
but she hasn’t ever given me or Matty a taste?
我在说你 宝贝
I’m talking about you, sweetheart.
-别烦她 德克 -闭嘴
– Leave her alone, Dirk. – Shut up.
为什么
Hm?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们也有需求
Well, we’ve got needs too, you know.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
现在你在睡那个差劲的
And now you’re fucking that lame…
哑巴似的有前科的家伙
ex-con that’s just about mute.
为什么呢
Why’s that?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
我知道你一定爱他
I’m sure you do.
过来
Come over here.
快 出来
Come on. Let’s just get out of here.
我们不 闭嘴 我们哪里也不去
Hey, we’re not, shut up. We’re not going anywhere.
-我们能走吗 我不太舒服 -喂
– Can we go? I don’t feel good. – Hey!
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
我们哪里也不去
We’re not going anywhere.
我们就待在这里
We’re gonna stay right here,
我们来找点乐子 好吗
and we’ll have ourselves some fun, okay?
你知道的
You know,
换个电台频道
change the radio station.
这些乡巴佬你一个都不喜欢 对吗
None of that hillbilly shit you like, all right?
我们来玩点好玩的 我想让凯蒂看点东西
Let’s play something good. I wanna show Katie something.
凯蒂 过来
Katie, get your ass over here.
你保证不会伤害我
You promise you’re not gonna hurt me?

Yeah.
当然
Of course. Hey.
我不会伤害你 好吗
I ain’t going to hurt you, okay?
我保证 过来 我想让你看点东西
I promise. Here, I just wanna show you something.
-是什么 -好的
– What is it? – Okay.
别傻站着 去拿啤酒来
Don’t just stand there, grab the beer.
没事的
Hey, it’s all right.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章瑞士军刀男
下一篇文章愤怒的小鸟
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!