She’s denied the cross for suicide…
她由于自杀拒绝了十字架…
and buried at the center of a crossroads. Huh.
被埋葬在十字路的中心
Show me the logic. Father?
告诉我这逻辑性 神父?
What?
什么?
The devil is a practical man.
魔鬼是很实际的
If she were a witch, she was a poor return on his investment.
如果她是女巫 就对他的投入没什么回报
What would you know of logic?
你怎么看逻辑性?
Oh, I have ears, Father. Although one is notched because I love justice.
哦 我有耳朵 尽管一只不好用; 因为我爱公正
You love thieving.
你爱偷盗
Shut up. You dig.
闭嘴 快挖
Crusaders.
十字军
Clear the road, if you will.
快让路 如果你愿意的话
Squire! Hyah!
守卫! 驾!
This is for the burial from my lord…
这是按大人的旨意举♥行♥的葬礼
and a Mass…
和为她的灵魂
for her soul.
举♥行♥的弥撒
Wait.
等等
Have you forgotten? She was your brother’s wife.
你忘了吗? 她是你弟弟的妻子
She was a suicide. Cut off her head.
她是自杀的 砍下她的头
And return the ax.
然后把斧子换回来
You know this place, my lord?
你认识此地吗 大人?
Know it?
认识?
I know all of it.
这里我再熟悉不过了
Your brother? You have spoken to him?
你弟弟?你和他说了?
On what matter, my lord? He is still arrested.
说什么 大人?他还在被捕中
Your brother is as responsible for his wife’s sin as I am.
你弟弟像我一样对他的妻子的罪负责
Opinions differ, my lord.
意见不同 大人
The burial was… Yes.
那葬礼… 是的
And you did not mutilate the person? No.
你没有废掉那个人? 没有
Good. The law can go too far.
好 法律范围可以很大
It can too far. I ask myself…
是可以 我问我自己…
“Would Jesus do it thusly?”
“耶酥会这样做吗?”
There is so much done in Christendom of which Christ would be incapable.
基♥督♥教里面有好多耶酥不能够的说法
You must release your brother. I cannot do without him.
你必须放了你弟弟 没他我做不成事
My-My brother, my lord bishop, uh, is possessed by the devil…
主教大人 我弟弟被魔鬼占有
and must be… examined.
必须被审判
Your brother is as mad as you are. He grieves.
你弟弟像你一样疯狂 他很悲伤
Without your brother, I cannot finish my church.
没有你弟弟 我完不成我的教堂
Let him out. And give him this.
放了他 把这个给他
And tell him that he is at the very center of my prayers.
告诉他他在我的庇护之下
The bishop needs you.
主教需要你
Release him. On your feet.
放了他 在你脚下
This is not heaven. It’s the world.
这里不是天堂 这里是现实世界
And there’s troubles in it.
这里有烦恼
Do yourself no injury.
不要伤害自己
Other men are always good for that.
别人总会这样做
And what of Jerusalem? Jerusalem?
耶路撒冷怎么样? 耶路撒冷?
In peril, my lord, as always.
总是很危险 大人
We have stood there against the Saracens for over a hundred years.
我们在那里对抗撒拉逊人 (指十字军时期的穆♥斯♥林♥)很久了
The Saracens, as you call them, have now unified in Egypt…
撒拉逊人 就像你称他们那样 统一了埃及
Syria and all Arabia.
叙利亚和阿♥拉♥伯半岛
Saracens and someone new.
撒拉逊人和新人
Saladin, the king.
萨拉丁 那个国王
Gibberish.
胡说
Very fine. And yet, you do not drink.
很好 至今 你还不饮酒
A knight should be a knight…
骑士应该是个骑士…
a monk a monk. Brother.
僧人应该是个僧人 兄弟
Not both. One, that’s what I say.
不能两者兼顾 这是我要说的
Now I may be old-fashioned, but, as for the cup…
也许我跟不上形势了 但是
I have, uh, an artificer, uh, a blacksmith.
我拥有的这个杯子 曾是工匠或铁匠
Or did have.
曾拥有的
Which son of the blacksmith of my time is the blacksmith now?
我的时代哪个铁匠的儿子现在还是铁匠?
Balian, the eldest.
巴里安 那最年长的
His child died.
他的孩子死了
His wife fell into a melancholy. She would not listen to reason.
他的妻子非常忧郁 不听任何理由
She killed herself… it occurs.
她自杀了… 就这样发生了
But what’s that to you?
但那对你来说是什么?
Private matter.
私人事件
It’s been six and 20 years since my brother took the cross.
我哥哥拿到十字架20年了
Now he returns an actual baron of the kingdom of Jerusalem.
现在他是耶路撒冷王国的男爵
How is that for the lot of the younger brother?
这对众多的弟弟怎么样?
With no heir, comes to me and thus to you.
没有后代 这样就传到我 然后到你
Then I thank the stars for my uncle.
然后我要谢谢我的叔叔
Go on.
快点
Her grave was here.
她的墓在这
Or was it there?
还是在那边?
I’m afraid I can’t tell you the exact location.
恐怕我没法告诉你确切位置
I wasn’t present at the burial.
埋葬的时候我不在
Call me a liar.
叫我骗子
You have reason.
你有道理的
You never fight back.
你从不还手
Hmm? Hmm?
嗯?嗯?
You always turn the other cheek.
你总是忍♥气吞声
I think that you conceive yourself without sin.
我认为你以为自己没有罪
That is a sin!
这就是罪!
We shall work.
我们开工吧
I told you to stop that now!
我告诉过你不要这样!
That is the man. That is the man.
就是那个人 就是那个人
You’re an armorer, yes?
你是个造兵器的 是吗?
An artificer according to your lord and this priest.
你的主人和这位牧师的工匠
You have my sympathy and my blessing.
我同情和祝福你
Your dead wife and stillborn child are today the subject of my prayers.
我为你死去的妻子和在世的儿子祈祷
We need all these horses shod.
我们要所有的马掌
We need food, and we’ll pay.
我们要食物 我们会付钱的
Says yes.
他同意了
Have you killed any? Have you killed any?
你杀过人吗?你杀过人吗?
He has made great engines for sieges.
他制♥造♥了最强力的投石车
He has made war machines that cast the largest stones.
他制♥造♥的投石机能投出最大块的石头
He also works finely in silver.
他制♥作♥银器非常好
He will be one of the few on your journey worth more alive than dead.
他更值得活在你的征途上
Shut up.
闭嘴
Have you been at war?
你打过仗吗?
On horse. And as an enginer also.
在马上 也操纵过投石车
Against whom and for whom did you fight?
你是与谁为敌 为谁而战?
For one lord against another…
为了一个主打另一个主
on a point which cannot be remembered.
具体的忘了
There’s better game now… one god against another.
现在升级了 为一个神打另一个神
The pay is proportionate. I’ve been telling him that.
报酬是成比例的 我告诉过他了
Do you still advise what you advised upon the road?
你仍坚持路上的想法吗?
I do, my lord.
是的 大人
But know that this man Balian mourns his wife.
但要知道巴里安这个人为他妻子服丧
What does that say?
上面写着什么?
“What man is a man who does not make the world better?”
“大丈夫 当造福苍生”
Leave me with this man.
让我跟他单独谈谈
God has made us man. We must suffer all.
上帝把我们造出来 我们要经受所有痛苦
I also have lost.
我也曾痛失亲人
Some say Jerusalem is the very center of the world for asking forgiveness.
有人说耶路撒冷是请求宽恕的世界的中心
For myself, I call it here.
对我来说 就在这
Now.
现在
I knew your namesake.
我认识和你同名的人(指父辈)
I knew your mother.
我和你母亲有一段缘
To be courteous, I should say that it was against her objections.
客气地说 你母亲是不同意的
But I was the lord’s brother and she had no choice.
但我是王的兄弟 她无从选择
But I did not force her.
但我没有强迫她
I have forgiveness to ask of you.
我怀着宽仁之心来请求你
I am Godfrey, the baron of Ibelin.
我是高弗雷 伊贝林的男爵
I have 100 men at arms in Jerusalem.
在耶路撒冷领兵一百
If you will come with me, you will have a living…
你跟我走 生活会有着落
and… you will have my thanks.
我也会感激你
There it is.
就这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!