It began in the blink of an eye.
故事始于睁眼的瞬间
A plane crash…
一架飞机坠落
A group of survivors…
一群幸存者
I’m Kate. Jack.
我叫Kate 我叫Jack
An island of mystery.
一座神秘之岛
This place is different.
这地方不同寻常
The scope of it seemed epic.
史诗般的视觉
come on, freckles. Don’t we deserve somethin’ good?
快来 雀斑女 难道我们不该找点乐子吗
I was blown away by it.
我被彻底征服了
Where are you?!
你在哪
This was something that hadn’t been done before in terms of prime time tv.
该剧达到以往黄金时档从未达到过的高度
We’re not alone.
这里还有其他人
You could tell it was- it was gonna be cool.
你一定认为该剧会异常精彩
As the story of the oceanic survivors began to unfold…
随着大洋航♥空♥幸存者们故事的展开
lift!
抬起来
“Lost” Became a phenomenon.
《迷失》已经成为一种现象
whoo! The pilot really blasted off.
试播的时候就火翻了
And captured the imagination of audiences around the world.
激发了全世界观众的想象力
Guys, where are we?
伙计们 我们在哪
When however many million people watched it,
当有数以百万计的观众观看时
I thought, this looks like it might do all right.
我想我们应该算是成功的吧
It took me by surprise.
很惊艳
We were changing the face of American television.
我觉得我们在为美国电视改头换面
We’re here.
我们到了
It seemed to use the medium of television…
该剧似乎使用了电视媒体
I think there’s something down–aah!
我想下面有东西
In a truly creative way.
以一种非常具有创造性的方式
Kate, damn it, run!
Kate 该死 快跑
I don’t know of another scripted show
我不知道还有没其他剧本
That has had as much impact on the culture.
能对文化造成如此强大的冲击力
Help me! Dad!
救我 爸爸
Variety, mystery,
变数 神秘
The big questions, international casting,
未解之谜 国际演员阵容
The unbelievably scenic backdrop.
难以置信的背景风光
It’s a tale of survival…
这是幸存者的故事
Of redemption…
是救赎
Nothing in my life has ever felt so right.
我这辈子从没觉得这么正确过
Of faith.
是信仰
Why did you do this to me?! Why?!
为什么要这样对我
But at its core,
但归根结底
“Lost” Is a story about a group of people…
《迷失》讲述的是一群人的故事…
If we can’t live together, we’re gonna die alone.
若不能共融共生 即独自死去
Whom we’ve come to know and love… I love you, Penny.
相知相爱的人们 我爱你 Penny
Over the past six seasons.
在过去的六季中
Why do you find it so hard to believe?
为什么要你相信这一切这么难
Why do you find it so easy?
为什么你这么容易就相信了
It’s never been easy!
从来就没容易过
Tonight, before the final chapter comes to a close…
今晚 在《迷死》最终章接近完结之时
What does he want from me? !
你到底想从我这得到什么
I don’t know, jack!
我不知道 Jack
We’re taking a look back…
让我们来回顾一下该剧…
To remember how they loved…
铭记他们是怎样相爱
They were all talking about all the chemistry there.
他们在那谈得最多的就是爱情
And lost…
怎么迷失
I was pretty moved and I actually got kind of emotional.
我相当感动 而且还变得有些情绪化
How they fought…
怎么争斗
I had a life here!
我在这已经有了生活
And died.
怎么死去
It affected everyone a lot more than we expected.
该剧对我们的影响力远远超乎预期
The cast of “Lost” Join producers Damon Lindelof
《迷失》联合制片人Damon Lindelof
and Carlton Cuse
和Carlton Cuse
To share their experiences…
将与我们分享他们的制片经历
In breaking all these rules,
正因为打破了这些常规
That was what made “Lost” Special. Let me out!
才使得《迷失》如此与众不同 -放我出去
This only happens to somebody once in a lifetime,
这种经历一辈子难求一次
If they’re lucky. Go!
而且还得运气好 快走
It’s changed my life.
它改变了我的生活
And celebrate the story that captured our hearts…
为那些震撼人心的故事喝彩
You have to go. I won’t leave you.
你必须得离开了 我不会离开你
Challenged our minds…
挑战我们的思维
And touched our lives. Juliet!
触动我们的生活 Juliet
I came in one person and I’m going out another person,
拍摄前后 我判若两人
And I’ll be forever grateful.
我将终身感激
I’ll see you in another life, brother.
来世再见了 兄弟
My vision went from here to here, you know, just like that.
就像这样 我的视角从这变到这
We were brought here
之所以被带到这
because we’re supposed to do something, James.
是因为我们注定要做点什么 James
I’m so happy with how it’s all coming to an end,
我很高兴 终于快大结局了
And it–it just feels so right. You just have to trust me.
感觉很不错 你只需要相信我
Here we go.
我们开始了
Quite a journey, y’all.
一路走来挺不容易
This journey began in Sydney, Australia,
旅程始于澳大利亚的悉尼
Where a group of passengers boarded oceanic flight 815
大洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥的旅客在那乘坐
Bound for Los Angeles.
开往洛杉矶的班机
Strangers, but with something in common–
虽是陌生人 但都有共同点
They were all flawed and facing their struggles alone.
他们都有缺陷 都得独自面对各自的挣扎
But what they would experience together
但他们所共同经历的一切
would change them forever.
将会永远地改变他们
The story that started six years ago
故事始于六年前
Concludes tonight,
今晚将会完结
so let us go back to the beginning,
所以我们来回顾一下故事的开头吧
Where the television drama that became a world phenomenon began.
回到《迷失》成为世界奇迹起点的时候
I decided to go out on auditions during a pilot season.
我本打算在试演季去试试镜
I figured, if anything, I’d get, you know,
我当时寻思着 如果试演还能去
a nice little Hawaiian vacation out of doing the pilot.
夏威夷度度假 那还挺不错的
Then when I saw the script,
当我看到剧本的时候
it seemed really ambitious to me.
我的精神顿时就来了
I thought it was one of the best pieces of material that I’d ever read.
我想《迷失》是我读过的最棒的剧本之一
I knew that it was something unusual
我当时就知道这剧肯定不寻常
Just because of the collective intelligence
仅仅看它体现的集体智慧就可见一斑
of the people in the room, probably.
尤其是那些同处一室的人
The first thing that stood out was the–the scope of it.
首先很出色的就是 该剧的视野
You know, it seemed epic.
简直可以说是史诗级的
I really got a sense that it would afford
我当时感觉该剧真的能给探索人性
a lot of opportunity to explore human nature.
提供很多的机会
Don’t worry.
别担心
That was January of 2004 when I went for my first audition. By March 2004,
我首次试镜是在2004年1月到3月的时候
I was in Hawaii filming the pilot of “Lost.”
当时在夏威夷参加《迷失》的试拍
Help.
救命
On September 22, 2004,
2004年9月22日
“Lost” Premiered in the U.S.,
《迷失》在美国首播
And over 18 million viewers were captivated.
吸引了1800万观众
Help me! Will you please help me?
救救我 求求你救救我
the pilot was such a great experience.
试拍的经历简直是巨大收获
I mean, it was insane just going to that beach every day.
简直太疯狂了 每天都去那沙滩上
I’m having contractions. How many months pregnant are you?
我宫缩了 你怀孕几月了
Getting to know everybody for the first time
也是初次认识大家
And just trying to figure out
试图理清每个人之间的关系
everyone’s relationships and their characters.
以及人物角色特点
Hey! What’s your name?
喂 你叫什么名字
It looked like a movie to me. If this was gonna be something,
对我而言 就像是电影
that hadn’t been done before,
是前所未有的体验
in terms of network prime time TV,
照网络电视黄金档来说就是这样
it was a brilliant way to start.
是一个极佳的开头
You’d think they would’ve come by now.
你觉得他们会来吗
I thought it was extraordinary.
我觉得《迷失》是部神作
Who? Anyone.
谁 任何人
I was blown away by it.
我被彻底征服了
Did anybody see that? Yeah.
有人看见那东西了吗 当然
All of us as a cast were really excited about it
所有演员都非常激动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!