I can’t walk the streets all night. Walking helps me think.
我可不能整晚都在大街上晃荡 走路能帮助我思考
Walking hurts my feet. Then go home.
走路会伤我的脚的 那你就回家
Oh, just like that. First you put me in this mess,
喔 原来如此 你先连累我摊上这些烂事
and then you think you can just get rid of me.
然后你就以为可以拜托我?
I put you in this mess?
我连累了你?
You were the one who came to the shop to pee.
是你到店里说要借地方小便
You were the one who offered to sew me up.
是你坚持要给我缝针
I didn’t ask you for anything!
我从来没有要求你任何事情
I only asked to be left alone.
我只是想一个人静静
Oh, yeah, that’s you… don’t need anything, don’t need anybody.
喔 是嘛 所以你就 不要求任何事 不需要任何人
Just have yourself and your stupid job selling shrimp chips.
只想一个人做你卖♥♥虾片的乏味的工作
I don’t sell shrimp chips.
我并不是卖♥♥虾片的
Yeah, I figured that out.
是嘛 我早就料到了
I mean, I’m stupid, but I’m not that stupid.
我的意思是 我是笨 但是我还没有那么笨
I’m a cop. I’m Santa Claus.
我是个警♥察♥ 我是圣诞老人
Who is Santa Claus?
谁是圣诞老人?
A big fat guy, red suit, flying reindeer?
一个胖家伙 全身红色衣服 驾着飞鹿
Jesus, God, don’t you know anything?
上帝啊 你什么都不知道的吗?
Take me here.
带我到这儿去
Why do you want to go there?
你为什么要到那儿去?
The best thing to do. When you lose your way, you go back to the beginning.
最明智的就是 迷路的时候就回到起点
Beginning? Beginning of what?
起点? 什么起点?
My work. Last night.
我昨晚的任务
You…You were there last night?
你…你昨晚在那里?
Working with the French cop.
和法国警方一起执行任务
Richard? You know him?
理查德? 你认识他?
Yeah. I was there too.
是啊 我昨晚也在那儿
The redhead.
那个红头发的?
Yeah. No, it was a wig. It was…
是的 那是个假发 那是…
Come on. Wait a minute!
那我们走吧 等一下
A second ago you couldn’t wait to get rid of me. You’re my proof.
刚刚你还巴不得我马上离开的 你是我的证人
I will take you to the embassy,
我带你去大使♥馆♥
and you will tell them everything.
然后你把事情的来龙去脉都告诉他们
No, no. I’m in deep enough. I’m not gonna be your witness.
不 我不去 我已经够倒霉了 我不要做你的证人
You’re the only one who can save me.
你是唯一能救我的人
Don’t you listen?
你没听见吗?
Richard has my daughter.
我的女儿在理查德手里
But you don’t think about that, do you? No!
但是你却不考虑这些 你想过这些吗? 没有!
You don’t think about what’s gonna happen to her, what’s gonna happen to me.
你根本不管她会怎么样 我会怎么样
Of course not! You only think of your job.
当然不会了 你只在乎你的任务
That’s all that matters
那才是你最重要的
to you, because that’s all you’ve got in your crummy cop’s life.
因为它是 你丰富多彩的警♥察♥生活的全部
You take Richard down,
你把理查德弄下台了
and it’s just gonna leave a space for another bastard,
只不过是给另一个败类空出了位置
one who we pray will be less of a bastard than the one before him.
我们只能祈求他能比上任的败类稍微仁慈一点
And that’s reality!
这就是现实!
Maybe it’s not your reality, but it’s my reality every day, 24-7.
这可能不是你的现实 但这就是我每时每刻的现实
And there’s nothing you or anybody else can do to change that.
而且这是你或者任何其他人都无法改变的
Wait.
等等
If I get your daughter back, will you help me?
如果我把你的女儿救回来 你就肯帮我?
I’m…I’m…I’m really screwed this time.
那我这次就真的死定了
My government will protect you. They will give you safely away.
我的政♥府♥会保护你 他们会安全将你送走的
Away where? To China?
送我到哪? 中国?
I mean, I like the chips, but no, thank you.
我是说过喜欢吃虾片 但是我哪都不去 谢了
Listen to me.
听我说
I know you’ve had some bad experiences trusting people.
我知道你被相信的人伤害过很多次
But if I gave you my word,
但是只要我答应了你
you will be safe.
就一定会保证你安全
Yes, Minister.
是 部长
We’re doing all we can, Minister.
我们会尽我们所能的 部长
But we are not magicians
但是我们无法像魔术师一样
who can pull killers out of hats like they’re rabbits,
把凶手像兔子似的从帽子里拽出来
especially one who is trained like this.
尤其他更是训练有素
I’m just a cop trying to do his job. Yes.
我会尽我做为一个警♥察♥的职责的 是的
I’ll call you back.
我会再打给你的
Richard! My God, Richard! You’re not gonna believe this.
理查德 天哪 理查德 这简直无法让人相信
Try me.
告诉我吧
I…This crazy little Chinese-Lupo
我…站的那个地方在中国人店门口
picked the perfect spot, except it smelled like shrimps.
那里味道很差 让我身上一股臭虾味
And how can I get any clients when I smell like a shrimp?
身上有着那股味道 我还怎么接客啊?
So anyway, I was trying to work, and Max and Lupo come along.
总之我尽力去工作 然后马克斯他们出现了
They went into the shop, and the next thing I know,
他们进了店里
the little fucker goes nuts, you know, and…and…I mean…
然后我就看到那个中国人像发了疯一样
Max tried to protect me, and the Chinese guy killed both of them.
马克斯尽力保护我 接着那个中国人就把他们全都杀了
I believe you.
我相信你
And then?
然后呢?
And then he takes me as a hostage.
然后他就把我当作人♥质♥
He made me carry this stuff, and he dragged me all the way up to that church…
他让我拿东西 接着他一路拖着我到了教堂
You know, the big church on the top of the hill?
你知道那个山顶的大教堂的
And then…You know…And he made me…
然后他就逼我帮他做事
help him do these things-these weird things with incense and pajamas.
做那些点香和长袍之类的怪事
And every time I tried to run… He stopped you?
每次我想逃跑的时候… 他就拦住了你?
Yeah.
是的
You know…You know those movies…
你知道的
with that Chinese guy who’s always kicking and screaming all the time and…
电影里的中国人一直都是很会拳脚的
He used kung fu on you? Yeah. Yeah.
他用功夫对付你了? 对 对
He did. Look.
他那么做了 你看
And then he made me go to this restaurant while he ate this goop…
然后他带我到饭店里吃饭 在他吃着那种…
with weird things in it, you know, like snails and frogs’ legs and…
掺着像蜗牛和青蛙腿的粘乎乎的东西的时候…
That is when you escaped out of the bathroom window?
就在那时你就从盥洗室窗户里逃出来了?
When he fell asleep. In the restaurant?
他睡着的时候 在饭店里?
He…Yeah.
他…是的
Richard.
理查德
Please, don’t…don’t do that.
求求你 不要…不要
Do you think he is still there in the restaurant?
在饭店里?
Well, he drank a whole lot of beers. That’s why I came here.
他喝了很多的啤酒 所以我才能跑出来
‘Cause I thought if I helped you… What?
因为我觉得如果我帮了你… 怎么?
I could show you where he is.
我能带你们去找他
You’re not too tired? Oh, yeah, for sure. I could probably sleep for a week.
你不累? 累 当然累 我或许应该睡个一周
But, I don’t know. I…
但是 我不知道 我…
You want me to come?
你要我跟着吗?
I don’t know. What do you think?
我不知道 你觉得呢?
I think… I should come.
我觉得…我应该跟着
I think you should stay.
我觉得你应该留下来
Okay. He’s…He’s at the Mandarin in Belville.
好吧 他…他在贝尔的中国餐馆
But…But I’ll do whatever you want,
但是…但是你要我做什么我都会做的
though. I mean, I just…
我的意思是 我只是想…
I want you to trust me.
我想让你相信我
I trust you.
我相信你
Ow! Wait. Wait.
等一下 等一下
And if I discover I can’t, I know where to find you.
如果我发现找不着他 我会找你算帐的
What about my daughter?
那我女儿呢?
She’s safe, just like her mother.
她很安全 就像她的母亲一样
Watch her.
看着她
So, what’s a girl gotta do to get fed around here?
一个女孩在这种地方该找点什么乐子?
Okay. Okay.
好啊 好啊
Wait a minute. What do you think I am, the village idiot?
等一下 你以为我是谁 乡下的白♥痴♥吗?
No. First you go get my sandwich,
不行 你要先给我吃三明治
and then I give you your dessert.
我才能让你吃餐后的甜点
Hello?
你在哪?
Hello?
你在哪?
Don’t do that! You get it?
别吓我 拿到了吗?
No, I always walk around handcuffed to a steam pipe with a turtle for company.
没有 我只是很喜欢带着铐着暖气管的手铐陪海龟散步
So you didn’t get it?
那就是说你没拿到了?
Is it just you, or do all cops lack a basic sense of humor?
是不是你还有所有的警♥察♥都这么缺乏基本的幽默感?
Now will you help?
现在可以帮个忙了?
Relax your arm.
手臂放松
I can’t relax it anymore. Come on, you know about handcuffs.
我没法再放松手臂了 快点 你那么了解手铐
You sure you got all of them?
你确定拿到了所有的东西?
The deal was I get you all the tapes in his office.
我们的约定是我帮你拿到他办公室里的所有磁带

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!