比利 我爱你
I Iove you, Billy.
我也爱你 妈咪
l love you too, Mommy.
晚安
Night-night.
好好睡
Sleep tight.
别让臭虫咬了
Don’t let the bedbugs bite.
明天早上见
l’ll see you in the morning light.
我爱你
l love you.
他们要我当助理艺术指导 所以肯尼说
They’re going to make me an assistant art director. So Kenny says:
替自己买♥♥件名牌外套
“You get yourself a Burberry coat.
要在麦迪逊大道工作 就得穿得体体面面
lf you’re gonna be Madison Avenue, you have to look it.”
所以周六下午我出门 天气很冷
Saturday afternoon, l go out, and it’s cold.
我去一家专卖♥♥名牌衣服的店
l go to this place that specializes in Burberrys…
说”我要一件 37号♥短码大衣”
…and say, “l want a Burberry coat, 37 short.”
他们让我试穿 穿来很好看
They put it on, and l look beautiful in it.
我说 “把它包起来”
l say, “l’ll buy it.”
就在此时 我开始冒汗
And right then, l start to sweat.
我拿出支票簿 开始签支票 我的手开始抖
l take my checkbook out, start to sign the check, and my hand shakes…
因为我很害怕
…because l’m so scared.
-晚安 各位 -你去哪里
-Good night. -Where you going?
-回家 -天啊 我得走了
-l gotta get home. -Oh, Jesus, l gotta go.
好 让我说完
Okay, so let me finish.
所以我签了 我的手开始抖
So l sign it, and my hand starts shaking….
-是谁 丹尼 对不对 -计程车
Who is this? Danny, right? Taxi!
-来 我有话告诉你 -不行 我得回家了
-Come on, l gotta tell you something. -l can’t. l gotta get home.
我有重要的事告诉你
Gotta talk to you about something important.
我要你负责大西洋航♥空♥的客户
l’m putting you in charge of the Mid-Atlantic account.
年底前我们会让它到达一千万
By the end of the year, we’ll have them up to 1 0 million.
如果这次宣传活动进行顺利 他们
lf this campaign works out the way l know it will…
会让我入股
…they’ll offer me a partnership.
太棒了
That’s terrific!
我要你知道 我会让你一起入股
When that happens, l just want you to know l’m taking you along.
真是太棒了
Wow! Wow! That’s terrific.
乔安娜
Joanna.
我回来了
l’m home.
我忘了带钥匙 我得赶快打电♥话♥回办公室
l forgot my keys. l gotta call the office before they go.
你会以我为荣的 我有好消息
Jo, you’re gonna be real proud of me. l got good news.
-泰德 -等等 让我先打电♥话♥
-Ted. -One second. Let me just do this.
认识会计部的杰克爱德华吗 他自杀了
You know Jack Edwards in accounting? He committed suicide.
喂 我是泰德克莱默
Yeah, hi. Ted Kramer.
明早要把照片 从修图师那里拿回来
l gotta get those photos from the retoucher by tomorrow morning.
-我要离开你 -亲爱的 静一静 我听不到
-l’m leaving you. -Honey, please. l can’t hear.
好 你也是 谢谢 明天见
Okay, you too. Thanks a lot. See you tomorrow.
你们吃过饭了没有
Did you guys eat?
我要离开你
l’m leaving you.
这是我的钥匙
Here are my keys.
这是我的美国运通卡 这是百货公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
Here’s my American Express, my Bloomingdale’s card…
还有支票簿 我从共同帐户里提出两千元
…my checkbook. l’ve taken $2000 out of our savings account.
那是我在我们结婚时的存款
That’s what l had when we got married.
-你在开玩笑吗 -这是清洁和洗衣收据
-ls this a joke? -Here’s the cleaning, laundry ticket.
你在周六可以去拿
You can pick them both up on Saturday.
-你得去拿 -怎么回事
-You. You have to pick them up. -What’s wrong?
房♥租和水电的帐单我付过了 电♥话♥费我也付过了–
l paid the rent, the Con Ed bill, and the phone bill, so–
你真会挑时间
You really pick your times to….
抱歉我回来晚了 但我忙着赚钱养家 好吗
l’m sorry l was late, but l was busy making a living, all right?
别闹了吧
Come on, okay? Can we stop now?
那么就这样了
So that’s everything.
够了 知道吗
Enough, enough. All right?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你要去哪里 告诉我 我做了什么不可原谅的事
Where are you going? Just tell me what l did that’s so terrible.
-不是因为你 -那是为什么
-lt’s not you. -Then what?
是我 都是我的错
lt’s me. lt’s my fault.
你只是娶错人了
You married the wrong person.
-你的要求我做不到 -让我们进去吧
-l can’t hack it. -Let’s just go inside.
我不行 我试过 我发誓–
l can’t, l tried. l swear–
乔安娜 拜托 我很抱歉
Joanna, please, just–l’m sorry.
-求求你不要逼我进去 -我只是要谈谈
-No, please don’t make me go in there. -l just want to talk.
否则我发誓总有一天
lf you do, l swear, one day…
– 我会跳楼自杀 -拜托你
-…l’ll go right out the window. -Oh, please.
比利怎么办
Come on, now. What about Billy?
我不带他一起走 我对他没好处
l’m not taking him with me. l’m no good for him.
没把他照顾好
l’m terrible with him.
我没耐心
l have no patience.
他没有我比较好
He’s better off without me.
乔安娜 拜托
Joanna, please.
我不再爱你了
And l don’t love you anymore.
-你要去哪儿 -我不知道
-Where are you going? -l don’t know.
玛格丽特 我是泰德 我太太在那边吗
Hi, Margaret. This is Ted. ls my wife there?
对 乔安娜有去找你吗
Yeah. Joanna come in?
我们吵架了 我想她可能去找你
We had a little fight. l thought she might have stopped by.
如果她有去 请她回来 或打电♥话♥给我
lf she comes in, tell her to come up or just give me a ring.
还好 她没拿行李箱 应该不会走远
Don’t worry. She didn’t take her suitcase. She won’t get very far.
我还有事要忙 见到她请她打给我 谢谢
l got work to do. lf she comes in, tell her to call me.
也该是时候了
lt’s about time.
乔安娜 这是你做过最迟钝的–玛格丽特
Joanna, that’s the most insensitive–Hi, Margaret.
-她收拾行李箱 -没什么 真的
-She packed a suitcase? -Look, it’s nothing serious, really.
她有说要去哪里吗
She tell you where she was going?
-你告诉我啊 -我怎么会知道 我又不在场
-You tell me. -How would l know? l wasn’t here.
显然我太太和你背着我 谈过很多我的缺点
Clearly, you two had many talks about my shortcomings…
我很乐意和你谈
…which l haven’t been privy to. And l’d love to talk…
但我早上有个重要的报告
…but l have a major presentation in the morning…
得把工作做完 所以拜托你–
…and l gotta get my work done. So please allow me–
你好像不了解 我们的问题很严重
You don’t realize we have a serious problem.
错 这是”我的”问题 你只需走出门
Wrong. Me. l got the problem. All you gotta do is…
下楼去 然后回家睡觉
…go out the door and go back to bed.
-事实是—六个月以来
-The fact is—For six months…
我拼命去争取最大的客户给公♥司♥
…l’ve been spitting blood to get this agency its biggest account.
今天下午五点我们争取到了
And at five, we got it.
八点副总裁说我是 下一任创意总监
At eight, the vice president tells me l’ll be the next creative director.
我进门要和我太太分享
l come through this door to share with my wife…
生命中最美好五天中的一天 她冷漠以对
…one of the five best days of my life, and she looks at me…
说要和我分手
…and tells me she doesn’t want to live with me!
你了解她对我做了什么吗
Can’t you understand what she’s done to me?
她破坏你最美好五天中的一天
She loused up one of the five best days of your life.
你真的很棒 天啊 你真的
You’re terrific. Boy, you’re….
多谢了 真的
Thanks very much, really.
真是姐妹情深
Sisterhood.
谢谢你来逗我开心 但–
Thank you for coming to cheer me up, but–
我不是来逗你开心
l didn’t come to cheer you up.
我来是因为我关心乔安娜
l’m concerned about Joanna.
或许你可以回家慢慢关心
Maybe you can be concerned in the privacy of your own apartment.
你和查理分手前 乔安娜和我都没问题
Joanna and l never had any problems until you and Charley split up.
我真不敢相信
Oh, l don’t believe you.
告诉我实话 可以吗
Just tell me the truth, okay?
是你叫我太太这样的吗
Did you set her up to this?
我没有叫乔安娜这样做
No, l didn’t put her up to this.
-你有怂恿她吗 -没有 我没有
-Give her a little pep talk? -No, l didn’t.
我们是谈过很多
Joanna and l talk a great deal.
乔安娜是个很不快乐的女人
And Joanna is a very unhappy woman.
她是鼓足勇气才走出这家门
And it took a lot of courage for her to walk out of here.
要鼓起多大勇气才能丢下孩子
How much courage does it take to walk out on your kid?
妈咪呢
Where’s Mommy?
-什么 -妈咪呢
-What? -Where’s Mommy?
几点了
What time is it?
小针在7 大针在9 妈咪呢
The little hand’s on the 7, the big hand’s on the 9. Where’s Mommy?
天啊 好 我告诉你 你要知道妈咪去哪里
Oh, God. Okay, l’m gonna tell you. You want to know where Mommy is?
-她应该要带我去学校 -她叫我带你去
-She’s supposed to take me to school. -She told me to do it.
我老实告诉你她去哪里
Okay, l’ll tell you where she went.
有时候你和朋友 会处得不好 会吵架
You know when you and your friends don’t get along and fight?
你会想单独去别的地方静一下
And you want to go and be alone for a while?
有时候爹地和妈咪处不好
Sometimes Mommy and Daddy don’t get along…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!