早上好,纽约 我是史考特·佐伊
Good morning, New York. Scott Zoe here…
WNEW-FM 102.7,这里是摇滚天堂
at 102.7, WNEW-FM, where rock lives.
有城市美丽的秋天
Beautiful autumn day in the city…
还有不错的音乐一路伴你
and a great record coming your way too.
本!
Ben !
起床了起床了! 迟到了迟到了!
Get up, get up! Late, late, late.
快点儿宝贝! 我们真的要迟到了!
Come on, honey. Get up. We’re seriously late.
你以为这好笑,我才不觉得!
You may think this is funny, but this is so not funny.
我没骗你
I’m not kidding around.
你必须给我立即搞好
You make yourself appear right this instant.
闹铃响了,快点!
The clock is ticking! Come on now1
安娜? 哦太好了,你已经起来了
Anna? Good. You’re already up.
你忘记帮我洗衬衫了 我已经告诉你一百遍了
You forGot to wash my shirt. l told you a hundred times…
今天应该穿紫色的 衬衫去上学
today is purple shirt day at school.
我没忘
l didn’t forget.
其实我半夜起来还想到了这事
Actually, I was up half the night thinking about it.
-好了好了 -我说啊…
– Yeah, right. – And I concluded…
你是最最特别的
that you are too special to look like everyone else.
所以穿橘红色的,这是你的特色 没有谁能比
So, orangey-red. That’s your color. Few can carry it off.
– 能不能帮我找你的小弟 – 你丢掉本了?
– Would you help me find your brother? – You lost Ben?
不,我没有丢掉他
No, I didn’t lose Ben.
好!好!本!
All right, Ben, fine.
待会你自己去跟老师说你为什么迟到
You explain to your teacher why you’re late.
爸爸说他早上有很重要的事
Your daddy said he had a very important case this morning…
他已经早早去上班了
and he had to go to work early.
他让我们在这里 要规矩,所以…
He left us here to be responsible, that we could–
哦,天呐!
Shit.
你太没有趣了 你已经迟到了!
You’re so not funny. And you’re also late.
你给我快穿衣服!
And that means you have to get dressed right now.
站住,站住!
Stay. No, stay.
这并不好玩!
This is not funny.
已经拿好你的衣服 我们已经要迟到了
We’ve got to get you dressed. We’re running so late.
这并不是游戏!
This is not a game.
来,帮个忙
Come on. Help me out.
真的,我们要迟到了!
Come on. Really. We’re so late.
但我不想去上学
But I don’t want to go to school.
妈妈
Mommy!
– 你好,甜心! – 你好,妈咪!
– Hi, sweetie. – Hi, Mom.
看上去你很起劲…
You look like you’re having such a good time…
但我们可要迟到了!
but we’re running a little late.
我以为你今天会穿紫色的
l thought you were wearing purple today.
她忘记帮我洗了
She forGot to wash it.
好沉的家伙!
What a hug.
这儿让我来收拾吧 伊莎贝尔
I’ll handle it from here, Isabel.
我想你会的,杰姬
I’m sure you will, Jackie.
哦我的天 她帮你做了午餐?
Oh, my gosh. She made you a lunch?
恩,来吧
Okay, come on.
妈妈我们为什么要听这些古典音乐?
Mom, why do we have to listen to this classical stuff?
因为我喜欢 而且是我在开车
Because I like it, and I’m driving.
你要是有自己的车你就可以选音乐了
When you get your own car, you can pick the music.
为什么伊莎贝尔穿爸爸的内♥裤♥? 她没有自己的吗?
Why does Isabel wear Daddy’s underpants? Doesn’t she have underpants of her own?
我看到洗衣机上有这一大包东西
l saw a whopping pile of Laundry sitting on the washing machine.
也许伊莎贝尔的就在那里面
Perhaps Isabel’s underpants are in there.
哦,就在我紫色衬衫旁边
Yeah, next to my purple shirt.
– 我再也不要理她了 – 千万别把话说得那么绝 维生素给你
– I’m never speaking to her again. – Never say never. Here’s your vitamins.
她总是搅乱我的生活
She’s always messing up my life.
说”总是”好像有点不大公平吧
It’s not fair to say “always.”
我讨厌她 她真是个女巫
l hate her. She’s such a witch.
不要骂人 注意言语
No name-calling. Use your words.
– 你一说那个我就讨厌 – 那只是刚刚开始
– I hate when you say that. – That’s a beginning.
“讨厌”是个完全可以接受的词
“Hate” is a totally acceptable word.
你要小心! 不要乱用…
You just have to be careful! when you use it…
只是在你特别憎恨什么东西的时候才用
and only use it when you truly detest something.
比如呢?
Like what?
比如说天王星
Well, like the planet Uranus.
我讨厌它 对于一颗行星来说这真是个糟透了的名字
l hate that. It’s a terrible name for a planet.
– 天王星! – 是的
– Uranus! – Yeah.
– 还有Hokey-Pokey
– Hokey-Pokey?
– And the Hokey-Pokey. – The Hokey-Pokey?
我也讨厌这个 在婚礼上进进出出太糟了
l hate it. Putting your toof in and out at weddings. It’s terrible.
我讨厌你那样 我都能闻到你早餐的味道
l hate when you do that. l can smell your breakfast.
说的太对了
Point well taken.
– 对不起 – 女士们,请平静一下
– Excuse me. – Ladies, let’s just calm down.
她马上就来 伊莎贝尔,你在哪儿?
She’ll be here. Isabel, where are you?
– 快点,要说什么吗? – 她在路上
– Come on. Any word? – She’s on her way.
– 她正在路上,我保证 – 哦,真的吗?
– She’s on her way. I promise. – Oh, really?
– 你怎么知道的? – 我有第六感
– How do you know? – I have sixth sense.
对不起我迟到了 多么紧急啊
I’m sorry I’m late. What a crisis.
白裤子,上面黑 要是上面是黑的那乳罩是白的还是黑的呢?
White pants, black top. It it’s the black top, is it white or black bra?
太保守
All righty.
你头发成了水果环
You got a Fruit Loop in your hair.
去拿数字照相机 拉塞尔,请把这拿开好吗
Get me the digital camera right now. Russell, get this out of here, please.
快点,伙计们
Quick. Come on, boys.
我们等了一个小时了
We have been waiting for an hour.
我知道,对不起 以后不会这样了
l know. I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.
你为什么照这些?
Why are you shooting this?
因为我有才华,我能看到你看不到的
‘Cause I’m brilliant, and ! see something you don’t.
所以靠边站相信我,为什么不呢?
So stand back and trust me, why don’t you?
我相信你
l trust you.
我就是搞不懂你为什么就拍那些行业服务人员…
I just don’t understand why you’re shooting the craft service guy…
我明明那里有五个西装笔挺的男模特啊
when I’ve got five male models in very expensive suits over here.
谢谢你们,女士们 你们太可爱了 都结束了,大伙儿
Thank you, ladies. That’s lovely. It’s a wrap, everybody.
不,还没有结束
No, it’s not a wrap.
她在开玩笑 你在开玩笑吧?
She’s kidding. You’re kidding, aren’t you?
事实上,我没有开玩笑,你一个小时后在这里见我…
I’m not, actually, and if you meet me back here in an hour…
我将向你证明…
l will prove to you why you hired me…
即使我没有和你睡觉你也要雇我
even though l wouldn’t sleep with you.
她真有幽默感
She’s got such a great sense of humor.
让我们看看…
Let’s see…
我们的工作都保住了
it I can save both our jobs.
– 怎么样? – 我喜欢
– What do you think? – I like it.
干的不错
Good work.
– 我也很喜欢 很有创造力 – 恭喜,邓肯
– I like it too. Very creative. – Congratulations, Duncan.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝贺你,邓肯
Congratulations, Duncan.
西服让他看起来瘦了不少
The suit takes pounds off of him.
但对小孩来说就是很大的挑战
it can be quite a challenge for a child.
我不接
l won’t get that.
改变 你刚刚说到了改变
Change. You were talking about change.
你们俩要再婚使安娜很高兴…
The fact that you two are remarrying has Anna overjoyed…
她很兴奋到瑞士去
and she’s very excited about the move to Switzerland.
她说我们要再婚?
She said we are remarrying?
我关心的是安娜对工作似乎缺乏兴趣…
And my concern is that Anna seems apathetic towards her work…
因为知道这学期前就要走了
knowing she’s leaving before this semester.
富兰克林太太,我们不是–
Mrs. Franklin, we are not–
– 没有打算– – 再婚
– No plans on getting– – Remarried.
– 也不是要去– – 瑞士
– There’s no move– – To Switzerland.
– 真的吗? – 真的
– Really? – Really.
那么好吧,我关心安娜的是她–
Well then, my concern for Anna is that she–
– 你在这里吗? – 我在
– Are you here? – I’m here.
– 你好像不在这里的样子 – 我在这里
– You don’t seem like you’re here. – I’m here.
法官要采取措施 这案子要么成要么毁…
The judge is about to rule on a motion that could make or break this case…
我在这上面工作八个月了,我回了我的拷机了吗?
I’ve been working on for eight months, but have I answered my beeper?
关掉它
So turn it oft.
我想你们家里能不能采取一点措施…
I’m wondering it there’s anything going on at home…
能增进安娜学习的兴趣
that could possibly be intensifying Anna’s need to create this fantasy.
几年里我一直看到另外一个女人
I’ve been seeing another woman for the past year.
我们离婚短短三年里,他看了一些女人–
ln the three short years since our divorce, he’s seen a number of women–
我是在我们分了以后再看一些女人的,但我一年内一直在看一个
l saw a few women when we split up, but I’ve been seeing one for a year.
现在对孩子来说没什么警告–
Now without much warning to the kids–
在想了很久并和她以及孩子们都谈过以后–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!