See we’re hemmed in here, mate. They know where we are.
我们在这被包围了,伙计 他们知道我们在哪
Where are they? Wher’s the asaltos?
他们在哪? 援军在哪?
Never mind in fucking reserve!
别担心他妈的什么储备
We’re fucked here…
我们在这该死的地方
we can’t hold this position any longer.
我们再也守不住了
We must stay here.
我们必须留在这
No. We can’t. We don’t have any weapons. We don’t have…
不,我们不能,我们没有武器了,我们没有了…
we must show them what we are, Bernard.
必须让他们知道我们是什么,Bernard
Listen, they know exactly what’s happening here.
听着,他们很清楚这里发生的
Nobody’s sending arms or the army.
没人会送武器或援军来
We will die alone, here, and you will do their game.
我们将孤独的死在这里 你知道他们的把戏
We are fighters.
我们是战士
Bernard, we are fighters!
Bernard,我们是战士
It’s an order.
这是命令
We’re fucked here…
我们在这该死的地方
This is madness. You’ve got to hold on.
这是疯了 你们得守住
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Retreat immediately.
立即撤退
Why are you giving me this order
为什么你给我下达这个命令
when you’ve just told me to hold the position?
当你刚刚还告诉我说要坚守阵地?
All right?
是吗?
I also want to know… listen…
我也很想知道…听着…
why we’ve been risking our lives here
为什么你要拿我们的性命如此冒险
waiting for the promised reinforcements. All right?
等待答应的援军,是吗?
Whatever you say, sir.
不管你说什么,长官
Madruga, Andres, come here
Madruga,Andres,来这
and the rest, quickly.
还有其他的,快点
Garibaldi, Roca, we’re going back to our old positions.
Garibaldi,Roca,我们要返回原来的阵地
Come on, Roca.
快点,Roca
Bernard, to the left with Jimmy.
Bernard,跟Jimmy一起去左边
David, cover this flank. Come on!
David,掩护,快点
Quickly, orderly, orderly… go with them…
快点,保持秩序,保持秩序,跟他们一起走…
Come on, David.
快点,David
All of you get back.
大家撤退
Come on… back…
快点…撤回去…
Come on…
快点
My fucking leg!
他妈的我的腿
Blanca, come here.
Blanca,过来
Orderly. Orderly, there’s a bad one, quick!
保持秩序,保持秩序 这有一个受伤的,快点
Stay with them.
和他们在一起
Come on, Jimmy!
快点,Jimmy
Be brave.
勇敢点
Oh, my leg!
噢,我的腿
Mira, mira, the cavalry have come.
Mira,Mira 政♥府♥军来了
If they’ve come to fight,
如果他们是来战斗
they’re a bit late for that one, aren’t they?
就有点迟了,不是吗?
Hey, Gene. Gene! Gene…
嘿,Gene,Gene
what are you doing here?
你们在这干什么?
Gene, what are you doing here?
Gene,你们在这干什么?
Take it easy.
别紧张
Bernard, keep everybody calm.
Bernard,大家保持镇静
Stay where you are!
待在原地
Quiet, everybody.
安静,大家
What the hell’s going on?
究竟要干什么?
Listen.
听着
Drop your weapons on the ground, immediately.
把你们的武器扔到地上,马上
Obey the order!
服从命令
What’s going on, Lawrence? Listen.
出什么事了,Lawrence? 听着
Es una orden.
服从命令
What’s the meaning of this?
这是什么意思?
Can we know why?
我们能知道为什么吗?
Officer, get your men to obey.
军官,让你的人服从命令
I refuse.
我拒绝
Obey my orders!
服从我的命令
From now on this unit is disbanded.
现在开始,你们被解散了
You can all go home,
你们都可以回家
except for the following who are under arrest.
除了下面这些人要被逮捕
Quiet!
安静
Juan Vidal
Juan Vidal
Bernard Goujon
Bernard Goujon
Miguel Angel Campos
Miguel Angel Campos
Rafael Jimenez
Rafael Jimenez
Ni locos…
Ni locos
what are we accused of?
对我们的指控是什么?
The POUM is now illegal.
西班牙工人党现在是非法的
Your newspaper has been banned and your leaders arrested.
你们的报纸被取缔,你们的领导也被逮捕
What charges?
什么罪名?
Conspiring with the fascists…
法♥西♥斯♥的同谋
collaborating with Franco!
与佛朗哥勾结
Is this conspiracy?
这是阴谋吗?
Is this conspiracy, Colonel?
这是阴谋吗,上校?
Jesus!
上帝
It’s a lie… it’s a lie…
这是谎言,这是谎言
while we’ve been getting fucking shot…
当我们在浴血战斗…
Don’t look at the ground look at me face to face.
不要看着地上,看着我
It’s not a relection on you it’ syour leaders.
这不是你们想出来的,是你们领导想出的
It’s a Stalinist plot.
这是一个斯大林式的阴谋
The fucking government’s a load of bollocks!
他妈的政♥府♥一派胡言
Sietamo, what about Sietamo? Alcubierre?
Sietamo,Sietamo怎么样呢? Alcubierre呢?
Come on, Gene, what about the people…
过来,Gene 人♥民♥怎么样
Lecinena? Casetas de Quisena? Tierz?
Lecinena呢? Casetas de Quisena呢?Tierz呢?
Navales?
Navales呢?
They’re all places liberated by the POUM.
那些都是西班牙工人党解放的地方
Were they fascists who did that?
难道是法♥西♥斯♥份子干的吗?
What about fucking Coogan and the others, who died?
Coogan还有其他人,他们是怎么死的?
Are we all fascists all of a sudden?
我们一下子就都变成了法♥西♥斯♥份子吗?
Were these places liberated by fascists, too?
这些地方也是被法♥西♥斯♥解放的吗?
It was the men of the POUM who defended Madrid.
保卫马德里的是西班牙工人党
Were these places liberated by Franco?
那些地方也是被佛朗哥解放的吗?
Quiet! Obey my orders!
安静!服从命令!
Prepare to fire!
准备开火
Take it easy!
别紧张
Take it easy!
别紧张
Quiet!
安静
What shall we do with the wounded?
我们怎么处置伤员?
Madruga, quiet!
Madruga,安静
You’re under arrest.
你被捕了
Do as he says.
照他说的做
What happened in Barcelona with our comrades? Murderers!
我们在巴塞罗那的同志们出什么事了?杀人犯
They’re going to shoot you…
他们会朝你开枪
Murderers!
杀人犯
Control your men, Captian.
管好你的人,上尉
Control your men, Captian.
管好的你人,上尉
Fight with us against fascism.
跟我们一起反对法♥西♥斯♥
Fascist bastard, come here and say that face to face with us.
法♥西♥斯♥杂种,过来跟我们当面讲
Come here.
过来
Coward, coward, come here. Blanca!
胆小鬼,胆小鬼,过来 Blanca
They have to do this. Come here.
他们不得不这么做 过来
Coward, come here! They have to do this.
胆小鬼,过来 他们不得不这么做
You’re being tricked.
你们被骗了
You’re being tricked by your own leaders!
你们被自己的领导骗了
You’re being lied to! Fight with us.
你们被骗了 跟我们一起战斗
They’re tricking you. You are tricking us!
他们骗了你们 你在骗我们
No, the leaders of the POUM are tricking you!
不,西班牙工人党的领导骗了你们
You are tricking us!
你在骗我们
Lawrence, open your eyes!
Lawrence,睁开眼看看
Come here, coward.
过来,胆小鬼
They have proof.
他们有证据
Come here! Come here!
过来,过来
Blanca…!
Blanca

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!