Are you hungry?
你饿吗?
Take them and get them something to eat, Jim.
把他们带去吃点东西,Jim
And where are you going?
你要去哪?
I’ve some questions for you.
我要问你几个问题
I don’t have to answer.
我不会回答的
I’m a professional soldier.
我是名职业士兵
Support the government elected by the people.
支持民选的政♥府♥
It’s not a real government.
那不是真正的政♥府♥
Muy bien…
也许…
How many soldiers in your command?
你手下有多少兵?
Have you got machine-guns?
你们有机♥枪♥吗?
Artillery?
有炮吗?
Do your soldiers obey you?
你的士兵服从你的命令吗?
Of course… we’re a real army.
当然,我们是一支真正的军队
(FRANCO CLAIMS MALAGA MANY KILLED AT MADRID)
(佛朗哥声称在马德里很多MALAGA人被杀)
(MADRID HEAVILY BOMBED SHELLS CRASH INTO HEART OF CITY)
(马德里遭到猛烈炮击,城市中心陷落)
(NAZI PLANES FIRE ON CIVILIANS IN STREETS)
(纳粹飞机朝街上的市民开枪射击)
Mail.
信件
No. No.
没有了,没有了
No. Sorry.
没有了,抱歉
Coogan, over here.
Coogan,到这来
Oh, great.
噢,太棒了
Pigat…
Pigat
Are you alright?
你没事吧?
Pigat! Pigat!
Pigat,Pigat
Pigat!
Pigat
Pigat!
Pigat
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
What’s wrong?
出什么事了?
Leave me alone. I want to go home.
别管我,我要回家
What’s wrong?
出什么事了?
I’m going home, okay?
我要回家,行吗?
Why?
为什么?
I’ve got things to sort out.
我受够了
You’re crazy…
你疯了
you can’t just leave like this.
你不能这样离开这的
I came here willingly and I’ll leave when I feel like it, okay?
我是自愿来这的,如果我喜欢也可以离开这,不是吗?
No, it’s not that easy.
不,没那么容易的
You can’t just go when you want to. There’s a discipline here.
不能因为你想走就走,这是有纪律的
My woman’s fucking another man.
我的女人跟另一个男人跑了
Who’ll sort it out?
谁能帮我解决这事呢?
You? Vidal?
你?Vidal?
Okay.
好吧
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么做?
String the son of a bitch up by his balls.
把那婊♥子♥养♥的♥卵蛋拽出来吊死他
And what good would that do?
但是那样做有什么用?
Tell me, what good would that do?
告诉我,那样做有什么用?
Make me feel better.
让我好受点
Stay here…
待在这…
with your companeros.
跟你的同伴一起
I came here for her, for my daughter,
我是为她和我的女儿的将来才来这的
the future.
为了有将来
You’ve got a daughter?
你有一个女儿?
She was two last month.
她上个月才满两岁
What’s her name?
她叫什么名字?
Lidia.
Lidia
Look… If we don’t win this war
听着,如果我们没有赢得这场战争
there’ll be no future for anybody. Right?
任何人都没有将来,是吗?
Not for Lidia, not for your wife,
Lidia没有,你妻子没有
not you, not me, not anyone.
你没有,我没有,大家都没有
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
The photos’ll give you some idea of how cold it was.
照片可以告诉你情况是怎么样的
But what they do’nt show is
但是它们不能展示的是
how the rain turned everything into freezing mud.
大雨将一切都陷入了冰冷的泥浆中
We seemed to spend all our time searching for firewood
我们好像一直在寻找柴火
anything that’d burn and keep us warm.
一切可以用来燃烧取暖的东西
This Coogan fella’s a bit of a wild one. Ex-IRA.
Coogan这个小伙有点野
He’s always first on patrol and last one back.
他总是第一个去巡逻又是最后一个回来的
He knows what he’s doing, but he does take chances.
他知道他在做什么,但他要碰碰运气
His girlfriend’s called Blanca.
他的女朋友叫Blanca
She’s in our section.
她是在我们这部里
She’s a bit of a character an’ all. Sharp as a razor.
她很有点个性,象剃刀一样厉害
They’re not always hanging on to one another,
他俩不是一直待在一起
but everyone knows they’re a couple.
但大家知道他俩是一对
The worst thing about being here is doing nothing.
在这最糟糕的事就是无事可做
It seems we’re just sittin’ around
好像我们是无所事事一样
and talkin’ and arguin’ politics all the time.
全部的时间都是在聊天和谈论政♥治♥
I come all this way to fight fascists
我来这是打法♥西♥斯♥的
and I can’t get to grips with them.
我不能跟他们打成一片
Still… at last things are warming up a bit,
尽管如此,至少,事情变得有点热闹起来
not just the weather either.
不再象天气一样了
Tomorrow’s a big day.
明天是个大日子
We’re attacking a village held by the fascists.
我们将进攻一个由法♥西♥斯♥份子控制的村庄
Think of us.
想着我们
Lots of love, David.
爱你的,David
Take off your sacks!
把你的袋子放下来
Vamos alla, valientes!
Vamos alla
David, come on!
David,上
What’s going on?
出什么事了?
No! No!
不!不!
Chuck us a cartridge.
给我们一个弹♥药♥筒
Hey, chuck us a fucking cartridge!
嘿,他妈的给我们一个弹♥药♥筒
There’s women down there!
有妇女在那
Danny, you can’t be serious.
Danny,你不是说真的吧
Give us a fucking cartridge!
他妈的给我们一个弹♥药♥筒
Danny, you can’t put their lives in danger.
Danny,你不能把她们推入危险
Coogan! Coogan!
Coogan!Coogan!
Fuego!
Fuego
Don’t shoot!
别开枪
Speak to me!
说话啊
Speak to me.
说话啊
Speak to me!
说话啊
This is the pig that was shooting from the tower.
这就是那个从塔里开枪的猪
Quiet!
安静
Su rifle aun esta caliente.
这是他用的枪
I’m going to ask one simple question.
我要问一个简单的问题
Have you fired this rifle?
你是用这开的枪吗?
No!
不是
Tell me the truth. Have you fired this rifle?
告诉我事实,是你开的枪吗?
No!
不是
There’s the proof. What’s this then?
这有证据,这是什么?
Kill him!
杀死他
He informed on five comrades from the Union,
他告了5个工会同志的密
and they’re dead now.
他们现在都死了
Yeah, kill him.
是的,杀死他
What happened?
发生了什么?
They took my husband
他们抓走了我的丈夫
and shaved my head.
还把我剃了头
Why? Why?
为什么?为什么?
Because my husband was in the militia.
因为我的丈夫是个民兵
Y no lo pudieren coger.
别难过
Eran anarquistas. They were young anarchists.
他们都是些年轻的无政♥府♥主义者
Somebody say to the priest in confession where they were.
有人对牧师供认出他们在哪
He told this to the fascists.
他把这事告诉了法♥西♥斯♥份子
He knew the fascists kill them.
他知道法♥西♥斯♥份子杀死了他们
Murderer!
杀人犯
We’ve got to kill him.
我们得杀死他
Delato a nuestros companeros!
清除这个混♥蛋♥
And we’ll see you in three days…
我们三天后再见
Two or three days.
两天或三天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!