我想通了 我不想再替别人做事
and it was always going to be somebody else’s way.
我老是替别人卖♥♥命
So, you abandon your men and betray your country?
所以你就出♥卖♥♥♥同胞和国家
Leaving my men and my country, that didn’t actually hurt as much as l thought.
离开我的同胞和国家 比我想像的容易
But leaving you did.
离开你才痛苦
You’re a hard act to follow, Croft.
没有人比得上你 劳拉
You know why you and l get along so well?
你知道我们为何这么配吗
No.
不知道
We are two of a kind, me and you.
我们是天生一对 你和我
We are nothing alike. l don’t think we’re alike,
我跟你完全不同 我不是说我们很像
but l do think we’re a pair. Opposite sides of the same coin.
但我认为我们是最佳拍档 就像铜板的正反面
My men have the roof covered. Why don’t you set down in the square instead?
我的人守住屋顶 你降落在广场
That way, my men will also have things covered.
我的手下也能守住四周
Okay, fine.
好吧
Okay, Sean, let’s go!
西恩 上吧
They’re landing in the square.
他们要降落在广场
We’re in the wrong position. Stairs? No time.
我们位置不对 走楼梯 来不及了
Rooftops? No.
从屋顶 不行
l’ve got a plan. Stay here. Wait for my signal.
我有个主意 你留在这等我的信♥号♥♥
Here’s the money! Come and get it!
钱在这儿 快来拿
Wait for my signal, huh?
不是要等我的信♥号♥♥吗
Give me that box! You give me my money first!
箱子给我 先把钱给我
Come on! Give me that box now! No, just toss it. You first!
现在就给我箱子 不 先给钱
Quick! Get us out of here!
我的天 快走
Take us up!
快升空
Take it up!
快飞上去
Go! Run her over!
快 撞死她
Yeah? We tried it your way. Now we do it mine!
干嘛 现在该照我的方式了
Bring it to the top of the pagoda now! Okay!
把东西带到塔顶 好吧
l got you!
我抓住你了
Come on! Come on! Hold it up!
快 拿过来
Come closer! l can’t reach it! Raise it higher! Higher!
靠近点 举高一点
My regards to your brother! We’re too late.
向你老哥致意 来不及了
Croft, what are you doing?
劳拉 你在干嘛
Take us up!
飞上去
Move! Go!
快点
Let’s go! Move!
走人 开车
l’m getting tired of you pointing that thing at me. Are you okay?
拜托别再拿枪指着我 你还好吧
Never better. Looks like we lost the orb.
好得很 看来圆球搞丢了
Please. You don’t think l’d go vaulting into thin air for nothing, do you?
我跳那么高可不是白忙一场
l put a tracer on the crate.
我在箱子上放了追踪器
Got it. Look.
找到了 你看
lmpressive.
佩服
A weapons lab in the middle of the city? No way.
市中心有武器实验室 不可能的事
He must’ve dumped that crate.
他一定把箱子丢了
No, it’s here.
不 圆球在这儿
One of the buildings?
在这些大楼里面
No. lt’s exactly where we’re standing.
不对 就在我们站的地方
There’s a part of me that always allowed for the possibility
我曾经一直认为
that Pandora’s box was just a legend,
潘朵拉魔盒只是神话
but now l know it’s there.
但是我现在知道它是真的
She escaped. She has no idea where we are.
她逃走了 她不知道我们的下落
We take no chances.
我们不能冒险
Have everything we need to manufacture an antidote transferred to the jet.
把所有制♥造♥解毒剂的装备都装上喷射机
l need an out for two people. Mid-city. Soon.
我要你安排两个人逃生 市中心 动作快点
What, are you crazy?
你疯了
Are we set? Piece of cake.
安排好了 小意思
Hello.
你好
So much for easy. What is that?
太容易了 那是什么
He’s already decoding the orb.
他已经开始解读圆球
Bugger.
可恶
Headset.
拿对讲机
You’ve got to get everyone out.
你得设法让大家出去
What do you suggest, the fire alarm?
有什么好主意 消防警铃
Not bad. But that’s just the alarm.
不赖嘛 只是警铃响而已
There’s no danger.
又没有危险
Do you think anyone here is paid enough to take that chance?
你认为他们敢不要命吗
Don’t even think about it.
想都别想
lt’s her.
是她
Yes?
怎么了
Damn!
该死
l’m glad, Lara. That would’ve been too easy.
我很高兴 劳拉 要杀你太容易了
Give me your best.
露两手来看看
How’s that?
这招怎样
l’m going offline. No, don’t…
我要切断通讯了 等一下
Thanks. You’re welcome.
谢了 不客气
Hello, boys. Did you understand the medallion?
各位 弄清楚金牌的图案了吗
Yeah. Yeah. The, uh, the markings are sound waves.
对 那些刻痕是声波
We’ve translated all the markings from your images– roughly half the orb.
我们已解读出半颗圆球的部分
Well, let’s complete the set then.
现在就搞定它
l’ll record the rest of the images and send them to you.
我把剩余的部分传给你
Once you have them, finish the translation and transmit the sounds back to me.
你解读好了 就把声音回传给我
We need more backup.
我们要更多人手
Smart girl.
真聪明
Move.
走开
Don’t shoot her. Not until we’re sure the computer has done its job.
别杀她 先等电脑完成解读
Do you honestly believe you’ll be able to control what’s in that box
你真以为能控制魔盒
and turn it into another one of your weapons?
把它变成武器
Really, Lara, you disappoint me.
劳拉 你真让我失望
Have we received payment from all the buyers?
买♥♥家的钱都收齐了吗
No… you don’t want to control it at all. You’re using the buyers.
你根本不想控制它 你只是利用买♥♥家
They’ll release it, thinking it’s just another weapon
让他们当成武器释放它
and the world blames them.
那全世界都会责怪他们
What’s left of the world blames them.
是世界上仅存的人类责怪他们
Once l’ve got hold of the virus, l’ll make enough antidote
等我拿到病毒 我就会制♥造♥解毒剂
to protect the best and the brightest.
保护精英分子
Heads of corporations. Heads of state. Life will go on.
企业大亨 国家元首 生命还是会延续下去
Don’t tell me you’ve never looked around and thought,
别说你没想过
“Wouldn’t the world be a better place without some of these people?”
凡夫俗子死光了 该有多好
Well, l can certainly think of one person l could do without.
我倒觉得 你死了最好
There it is.
终于好了
l’m sorry, Lara. You would’ve been welcome in my world.
对不起 劳拉 我本来想欢迎你来我的世界
Piss off.
去死吧
Shoot her between the eyes. No mistakes.
一枪宰了她 别失手
You asshole!
混帐
l’m going to get you!
我要宰了你
Follow me!
跟我来
You’re mine.
你死定了
Bingo. Two one-way tickets out of Hong Kong.
太棒了 两张离开香港的单程票
Parachutes.
降落伞
Something a little faster.
这玩意儿更快
Come on!
快点
Our rendezvous point is two and a half, maybe three miles.
会合点在两哩半 或许三哩外
You’re aware that no one’s ever gone further than one mile.
你明知没人跳伞能超过一哩
l am now. This way!
这玩意儿就行 在这儿
Right, you go first. No, you go first.
你先跳 不 你先跳
l’ll go first!
我先跳好了
Holy cow.
我的天
Follow her.
跟着她
My friend! Good to see you.
泰瑞 很高兴见到你
l suppose you want pay now, don’t you? So what did we agree on, $200?
你要我付钱 对吧我们说好两百美元
No, 300.
不 三百块
So this…
这么说…
…rock is the map?
这颗圆球是地图
Yes, it is.
没错
l’ve never seen anything like it, have you?
我没见过这种东西 你呢
And it’s the only way to find that box?
只能靠它找到潘朵拉魔盒
And just think, you could take it now and walk right out the door.
你大可以把它抢了就夺门而出
No, window’s better actually. Off the ship faster. Harder to track.
不 跳窗更快 你追不到
Oh, Croft, do you really think l would do that to you?
劳拉 你真以为我会这么做
You can break my wrist, but l’m still going to kiss you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!