你可以扭断我的手腕 但我还是要亲你
Well, not exactly what l had in mind, but okay.
这不是我心里想的 不过也好
Why didn’t you shoot Reiss? What?
你为何不杀了莱斯 什么
He must have walked right past you in the lab.
他在实验室一定有经过你面前
Why didn’t you shoot him?
你为何不开枪
l didn’t have a clear shot, and l had no idea where you were.
我没把握 我也不知你在哪儿
l’ll inform Ml6 of the completion of your service.
我会通知情报局说你完成任务
You’ll have your money and your life.
你会拿到钱和新身分
Don’t waste it. Damn it, Croft, this is no time to split up.
别浪费了 你不能就这样走人
Yes, it is, before you make the wrong decision.
当然可以 在你走错路之前
Okay, you want to leave? Go ahead.
好 你想走就走吧
But don’t pretend it’s to try and save me.
别假装这是救我一命
You’re afraid. Afraid you might not pull the trigger.
你害怕你不忍♥心下手
Afraid of letting your guard down, of letting anyone in.
你也害怕让别人进入你的心扉
l’m not leaving because l couldn’t kill you.
我不是不忍♥心下手才要走
l’m leaving because l could.
我是因为我敢下手才离开
Cheers. Lovely.
太好了
Hello, Bryce. Hello, Lara.
布莱斯 劳拉
Are you ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Right. Sending the last images of the orb… now.
好 圆球剩余的影像… 传送中
Got them.
收到了
Translating. Done.
解读中… 完成
Send the sounds.
传送声音
Sending it now.
传送中
No, nothing.
没反应
Oh, well, back to the drawing board.
又要重新解读了
No, wait. The tones are being distorted. Send me the file.
等等 声波失真了 把档案传送给我
Look, Lara, l… l really don’t think that’s gonna work, you know?
劳拉 我觉得不会成功的
Yes, course it will. Ever heard your voice on a tape recorder? Same thing.
一定会成功 这就跟听自己的录音一样
Why are we having this discussion? Send me the file. Sending it.
我♥干♥嘛跟你说这么多 档案传过来就对了
Sending. Thank you.
传送中 谢谢
Lara?
劳拉
Lara?
劳拉
Africa. lt’s in Africa.
地点在非洲
Somewhere near Kilimanjaro. Great, Lara.
靠近吉力马扎罗山 太好了 劳拉
How long will it take Reiss to put his computers back together?
莱斯要多久才能修好电脑
24 hours at the fastest.
最快也要24小时
Get in touch with Kosa. Ask him to get the car and meet me north of his village,
联络库萨 请他开车在村落北方接我
0800 hours. Bye, then.
八点整 再见
A bit faster than 24 hours, l’d say. Out.
我们用不着24小时 出去
Africa it is.
那就去非洲吧
Kosa. Lara!
库萨 劳拉
How are you? Lara?!
你好吗 劳拉
You had the jeep cleaned. Of course. l know how you like your equipment.
你把吉普车洗干净了 我知道你爱惜装备
Where are you? l can’t see you. Don’t worry. l can see you.
你在哪我看不到你 放心 我看得到你
Okay, where are you coming from now?
你会从哪个方向过来
Keep going straight. Keep your speed steady.
继续向前开 保持车速
Lara, welcome back!
劳拉 欢迎回来
Do you ever do anything the easy way?
你每次都要搞这么复杂吗
And risk disappointing you?
我不想让你失望
Kosa, we’ve never been here, have we?
库萨 我们没来过这儿
We didn’t come to this area before. Why?
我们是没来过 为什么
Because l’ve seen that mountain before. The box is there somewhere.
我见过那座山 潘朵拉魔盒就在那儿
The locals call it “The Mountain of God.”
原住民都叫它”神之圣山”
There’s a tribe that makes their home on it that might help us.
那儿有一个部落或许能帮你
Leave this object and go.
东西留下来就走吧
Leave this object and go! Never speak of it.
东西留下就快走 别再提起这件事
To trespass on the Cradle of Life is to risk flooding the entire world with death.
擅自闯入生命摇篮 将为全世界带来死亡
Men are coming for the box,
有人要来抢魔盒
and unlike me, they won’t look at it with fear, or respect.
他们不像我对它心存敬畏
They will open it. They want to use it.
他们会打开魔盒 把它当作武器
And l’m sorry if l have to disturb your gods to keep this from happening…
我要阻止这件事 很抱歉要打扰你们的神明
but l will do whatever l must.
但是我一定要这么做
Do you truly understand what you are doing?
你真的明白你在做什么
Are you truly prepared for what you’re about to learn?
你能接受你将见到的事实吗
Some secrets must remain secrets.
有些秘密不该泄漏
These are very heavy burdens, very lonely burdens.
这是一个沉重孤独的负担
And if you find the box, you will have to carry them.
如果你找到魔盒 就要背负重担
l am prepared, sir.
我准备好了
He warns that no one who has gone looking for the box has come back.
他说来找魔盒的人都一去不返
He says the land beyond the canyon belongs to the Shadow Guardians.
他说峡谷另一端有黑影护卫
Shadow Guardians?
黑影护卫
They do not sleep.
它们不睡觉
They never rest. They move like a wind.
永远不休息 像疾风一样快速
And anything that walks their land, will die.
闯入禁地者必死无疑
And the Cradle itself?
生命摇篮呢
Only with the orb can it be revealed.
只有圆球能让它显现
lnside you will find a place of madness– sky and earth are one,
那儿是一个颠倒世界 天地混合为一
direction meaningless.
方向感也毫无意义
He’s going to give us 20 men to take us as far as they can…
他要派二十人带领我们
to the Cradle of Life, where the box is hidden.
深入魔盒所在的生命摇篮
We’re getting closer.
我们越来越近了
He said you are right. The Cradle of Life lies near the summit.
他说你没说错 生命摇篮就在山峰附近
He wants to know how you knew. The orb.
他问你怎么会知道 那颗圆球
He says he will not turn back with the others. He will go as far as we go.
他说他不会跟别人回去 他要陪我们一起去
He will fight the Shadow Guardians. You’re a very brave man.
他要对抗黑影护卫 你很勇敢
What is… what is he saying?
他说什么
That your accent is funny.
你的腔调很可笑
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
快趴下
Back! Back!
回去
Back! Get back!
快退回去
Thank you, Lara, for leading us here, and for finding the orb in the first place.
谢谢你劳拉 带我们来这儿和找到圆球
However, you have seen the exact position.
不过你看过正确位置
You could save me hours, days even.
可以替我们节省很多时间
Help me; l’ll make it worth your while.
你只要帮我就会有好处
No.
免谈
But think of what l’m offering you. Let her go.
你好好考虑一下 放开她
The chance to find out how it all began.
目睹一切开端的好机会
Life, Lara, the origin of what we are.
人类的生命起源
Don’t tell me you’re not tempted.
别说你不想知道
That’s what got Pandora into trouble.
潘朵拉就是这样惹出麻烦
They told me you wouldn’t do it,
他们说你不会从命
and l told them you would rather than lose two of your closest friends.
我却说你一定不想失去挚友
Take us to the Cradle of Life. l’m sorry, Lara.
带我们去生命摇篮 对不起 劳拉
lt’s your destiny to see what’s inside.
去那儿是你的使命
He is right. lt’s just beyond the canyon, remember?
没错 它就在峡谷另一头 记得吗
Such a short walk might save your friends.
走几步路就能救你朋友一命
Well, if it spares my friends… l’m up for a walk.
如果能救我朋友 那我就愿意去
l have a plan.l’m sure she’d understand!
我相信她一定能体谅
You should have just told Lara we were hostage.
你早该警告她我们是人♥质♥
Reiss would never have found out!
莱斯就不会找到她
l don’t suppose either of you know how to fly a helicopter?
你们应该不会开直升机吧
l can.
我会
What? What?
真的吗 什么
Yeah. l’ve got over 150 hours between flight simulation games, models.
我飞模拟电玩和遥控模型 超过150小时
And in the real thing?
真正的经验呢
Two. Two.
两小时 两小时
Well, you’re only going to fly it once l’m out,
你只要飞一次
so l hope you remember your two hours well.
希望你还记得怎么飞
lt’s through here?
通过这儿
Move, baby.
走吧 宝贝
What was that?
那是怎么回事
You! Check it out!
你们去查一下
Keep moving.
继续走
What are you doing? Back in formation, now!
你们在干嘛 快回队伍
Holy shit!
我的天
Don’t! They seem to react to movement.
别动 它们好像对动作有反应
They’re gone.
它们走了
l know we’re close. l’ve seen it in your eyes. Take me to Pandora’s box.
就快到了 我看得出来 带我找到潘朵拉魔盒
l don’t know how. Do it now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!