1960年代的伦敦
London in the 1960s.
这里的每个人都能讲出一些有关科雷兄弟的故事
Everyone had a story about the Krays.
随便走进一家酒馆 你就能听到一两个关于他们的传闻
You could walk into any pub to hear a lie or two about them.
相对来说 我更了解真♥相♥ 因为我是当事人
But I was there and I’m not careless with the truth.
他们是兄弟 可他们之间又不仅仅是血缘关系
They were brothers, but bound by more than blood.
他们是孪生兄弟 更是合作伙伴
They were twins as well, counterparts.
他们要成为统治这个城市的黑社会老大
Gangster princes of the city they meant to conquer.
罗恩·科雷是伦敦黑社会的一个大哥大
Ron Kray was a one-man London mob.
嗜血好斗 不循常规 也很有趣
Bloodthirsty, illogical and funny as well.
但我的罗吉·科雷就完全不同了
My Reggie was different.
在这漫长的一生中 一旦你发现一个像罗吉这样的街头斗士
Once in a lifetime do you find a street-fighting man like Reg.
相信我
Believe me when I say
我倾注了非常多的爱 以我的方式恨他
it took a lot of love for me to hate him the way I do.
-早上好 艾比 -早上好 孩子
-Morning, Albie. -Morning, son.
-两杯奶茶 -是的 艾比
-Is that tea for two? -All right, Albie?
你们好 哥们
Hello, boys.
怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? You all right?
给你准备了一杯奶茶 喜欢吗
Got you a cup of tea here. You fancy it?
嗯 不喜欢
Yeah? No?
这是什么车 老达格南英吉利吗
What’s this? The old Dagenham Anglia?
提速到60码至少要用40分钟吧 什么破烂啊
Naught to 60 in, what, 40 minutes, something like that?
噢 对你来说有些小啊
Phwoar! It’s a bit of you,
全车漆黑 空间狭小 线条粗糙
that, innit, all black and cramped and very sharp.
这一杯是用牛奶做的 给你
This one’s really milky, for you.
你怎么不滚开 科雷
Why don’t you fuck off, Kray?
好吧 我走开 你懂的 我不想让你和你抓的那些
All right, I will. You know, I wouldn’t want to keep you,
强♥奸♥犯或杀人犯呆在一块 是吧尼珀
what with all them rapists and murderers you gotta lock away, eh, Nipper?
你从哪儿找来这么一个像屎一样恶心的人
Where do you take a turd in there?
我猜你也是刚和他在一块 对吧
I suppose you just hold it in, don’t you?
好吧 过得开心点 圣诞节快到了
All right, then, have a lovely day. Cheer up. It’s nearly Christmas.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我的司机呢 弗兰克哪去了
Where’s me driver? Where’s Frank?
-还没起床呢 罗吉 -你说什么
-Can’t get out of bed in the morning, Reg. -You what?
他不在这儿 到现在还没露面 他的心根本就不在这儿
He ain’t here. He ain’t showed up. His heart ain’t in it.
哦 好吧 我们去找他 我们
All right, OK. Well, let’s go get him, then, shall we?
他住在哪儿 奥姆斯比街对吧
Where is he? On Ormsby Street, yeah?
对 上车吧 我载你过去
Yeah. Jump in, I’ll give you a lift.
对 他就住在那儿 我要走过去
Nah, you’re all right. I’m gonna walk.
天气这么好 我该走两步
It’s a lovely day for it.
别忘了这些人 他们非常重要
Don’t forget this lot. They’re very important.
我不会的
I won’t.
跟上来
Come on.
我会走得很慢的
I shall walk incredibly slowly.
早上好啊 薇拉 早上好 罗吉
All right, Vera? All right, Reg?
-怎么样 最近好吗 -还不错
-How you doing? You good? -Yeah.
那就好
Lovely.
瑞塔
Rita.
我正要去你家找你 我妈说你把这个落在厨房♥里了
I was going to knock on your door. Me mum said you left that in the kitchen.
-哦 是的 -这是你的吗
-Oh, I did. -That yours?
-噢 是的 太谢谢你了 -没关系 不用客气
-It is. Oh, thanks ever so much. -Not a problem. You’re welcome.
他是不是很贴心
Isn’t he sweet?
东区人啊
East Enders.
他们不愿和警♥察♥讲话 但他们却会亲近一个黑社会 嗯
They won’t talk to a policeman, but they’ll kiss a gangster. Eh?
这些龌龊的东区混♥蛋♥
The filthy cockney bastards.
我们给您擦车好吗
How about we clean your car for you?
你擦保险杠 我来擦车灯
You get the bumper and I’ll get the lights.
弗兰克在家吗
Frank about?
弗兰克
Frank!
你是
Who are you?
弗兰西丝 弗兰克的妹妹
Frances. Frank’s sister.
等等 我记得你我想起来了
Hang about, I recognise you. See, I recognise you.
那时你还是个小女孩呢 现在你长大了啊 没错吧
You was a little bit younger then. You got all grown up, didn’t you?
是的
It happens.
你在吃什么东西
What have you got there?
一个糖果
A sweet.
这可不是一般的糖果 它是柠檬果子露糖吧
That’s not any sweet, is it? That’s a lemon sherbet, that is.
我能尝一下吗
Mind if I have a crack?
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好吃 对吧
Oh, that’s nice, innit?
-你不应该嚼了它 -不该嚼
-You’re not supposed to chew it. -No?
那我怎么才能吃到中间的果子露呢
How else am I supposed to get to the sherbetty bit?
只要耐心一点就行了
By being patient.
耐心可不会让你得到你想要的东西 对吗
Being patient doesn’t get you what you want, does it?
再给我半分钟 罗吉 马上下来
Half a minute, Reg. Right down.
他会受到处罚吗 是的 当然
Is he in trouble? Yeah, he is.
你愿意和我约会吗 如果你愿意的话 我会从轻发落的
Will you go out with me? I’ll go easy on him if you do.
好吧
All right.
不过 可不是因为你说的这个原因
But not for that reason.
周六晚上
Saturday night.
你在跟谁说话 衣服都没穿好
Who are you talking to? You’re half-dressed,
就和一个男的在门口说话 你是怎么了 弗兰西丝
talking to a man in the door. What’s wrong with you, Frances?
回厨房♥去 把那些菜做完
Get back in the kitchen, finish them dishes.
嘿 你的糖果
Hey, this is yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
你又睡过头了 弗兰克
Oversleep again, Frank, all right,
你要被送回奶酪店或者鱼店
and it’s back to the cheese shop or the fish shop
或者 从哪个店来 回哪个店去
or whatever shop it was you come from.
打印店
Print.
是打印店
Print shop.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你将被送回到那个该死的打印店 明白了吗
You’ll be back to the fucking shit shop, you understand?
明白了 你妹妹是做什么的
Yeah. What does your sister do?
她要去皮特曼学院学习
She goes to one of those, uh, Pitman Colleges.
学些打字 速记什么的
You know, typing, shorthand.
是吗 是的
Yeah? Yep.
她还念过书啊 伙计 她很漂亮
She’s got a bit of class, mate. She’s very elegant.
你过去把她藏在哪儿了
Where you been hiding her?
她不常在家
She been away.
她有些 嗯 怎么说呢 过于敏感
She’s a bit, uh, fragile, Reg.
噢 是吗 是的
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
好吧 停在这儿 弗兰克
All right. Stop here, Frank.
五分钟 不会很久的
Five minutes. Won’t be long.
你猜他多久会发现我们走了 艾比
How long you reckon it’ll take for him to twig, Albie?
猫抓一只老鼠那么长时间吧
Little bit of cat and mouse.
尼珀·瑞德是负责科雷案件的警♥察♥
Nipper Read was the copper on the Krays’ case.
但他暴露了自己的行踪
And he made his presence known.
他们说他走路的动静太大了
He was heavy-footed, as they say.
我盯着那个老头的后脑勺
And I’m staring at the back of this geezer’s head.
我一直在想 你懂的
The whole time I’m thinking, you know,
把你的香肠给罗恩·科雷
Give Ron Kray your sausage.
快把你那该死的香肠
Give Ron
给罗恩
your fucking sausage.
你知不知道
You know?
我死死地盯着那老头的后脑勺
I was drilling my eyes into the back of his head.
一直到我脑子里不再有那个想法 我不再想了
Till I’m not even thinking it anymore. I’m not… I’m not even thinking.
我把这个想法说了出来
I’m broadcasting it.
然后他转过头来 你能猜到他说了什么吗 他说
Until he turns around and you know what he says? He says…
嘿 罗恩 你喜欢我的香肠 我倒是对它没什么胃口
“Hey, Ron, do you fancy my sausage? I’ve got… I’ve got no appetite for it.”
真有意思
Interesting.
当我未婚夫的哥哥说”真有意思”
When my future brother-in-law said “interesting”…
不是吗
Ain’t it?
这意味着 他也不知道
it meant he had no fucking idea
他 或你 或别人在说些什么
what he or you or anyone else was talking about.
引人入胜 罗恩
Fascinating, Ron.
引人入胜
Fascinating.
因为对他人的暴♥力♥伤害
Ron had been sentenced to three years in prison
罗恩曾被判入狱三年
for grievous bodily harm.
在服刑期快满时 他被认定为精神失常
Near the end of his sentence, he was certified insane
然后被发配到一家精神病院
and remanded to a mental hospital.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!