2012年 美国有294个外交据点遍布于全球
其中12个的所在地极其危险 美国政♥府♥将其列为”高危”级别
2012年 美国有294个外交据点遍布于全球
有两个位于利比亚:
的黎波里和班加西
2011年10月 美国 法国和英国♥军♥队对利比亚发起空袭
在持续空袭的帮助下 利比亚人♥民♥武装推♥翻♥了穆阿迈尔·卡扎菲长达42年的专♥制♥
危机13小时
敌对民兵组织抢夺了大量卡扎菲的军♥火♥
地盘争夺战爆发
班加西成为了地球上最危险的地区之一
基本上 所有的大使♥馆♥都关闭了
除了一处美国外交前哨站 和一处CIA秘密基地
CIA密切注意着致命武器 防止其流入全球黑市
保护CIA基地的任务
交由6位前特种部队精英队员负责
其代号♥为 G.R.S.[全称:Global Response Staff 全球反应部队]
这是一个真实的故事
26名CIA人员和5名美国特工安全回到家中
袭击后第十天,数千万利比亚人♥民♥
悼念大使Christopher Stevens
利比亚彻底陷入水深火热之中
成为ISIS的强权之地
班加西CIA基地指挥官
在他退休前被CIA
授予杰出情报服务勋章
GRS的特工们之后在一次私人纪念仪式上
被授予CIA雇员情报勋章
“TIG”-John Tiegen之后退出CIA
与他的妻子和双胞胎孩子生活在一起
BOON”-Dave Beton之后退出CIA
和他的家人过着平静的生活
“TANTO”-Chris Paronto之后退出CIA
和他的妻子和两个孩子生活在内布拉斯加州
做了一名保险理算员
“Oz” – Mark Geist退出CIA
国防部秘书处正式将他编入美国♥军♥藉
让他接受最好的治疗
经过十余次手术后
他现在终于可以正常使用左手了
目前他和妻子和女儿们居住在科罗拉多
Jack Silva退出CIA
他和他妻子以及三个孩子过着平静的生活
Thank you, Tyrone and Glen. To their very last breath, both lived up to the SEAL Code. You served all of us well. You were courageous in the face of certain death. And Tyrone, even though you never got to hold your newborn son, he will grow up knowing the character and quality of his father, a man among men who sacrificed himself defending others.
– Dr. Charles R. Roots
无上的荣誉
致以这些在
中♥央♥情报局任期内为国献身的人
此片献给
Rone 和 Glen
这标记着利比亚人♥民♥结束了一段漫长而又痛苦的历史
This marks the end of a long and painful chapter for the people of Libya,
现在 他们可以自己当家做主了
who now have the opportunity to determine their own destiny
在一个新生 民♥主♥的利比亚
in a new and Democratic Libya.
敌对组织持续抢夺
Warring gangs continue to raid
卡扎菲遗留下的军♥火♥库
gaddafi’s abandoned armories
在利比亚最大的两座城市燃起战火
as a battle rages in Libya’s two largest cities.
枪上膛了
It’s loaded.
– 这儿的小队怎么样 – 不错
– How’s the team here? – Good.
3个前海军陆战队员 1个陆军游骑兵队员
Three ex-marines, one ex-army ranger.
现在还能有另一个队员加入真不错
It’s nice having another team guy around.
见到你真好 老兄
Good to see you, brother.
回来更好
Good to be back.
要命 热死了
Oh, man, it’s hot!
孩子还好吗 Jack
How are the kids, Jack?
好着呢
They’re good.
还向你问好呢
They send their love.
你能相信Emily都要上幼儿园了吗
Can you believe Emily’s about to start kindergarten?
有对象了吗
She dating yet?
小心我抽你大嘴巴
You better watch your mouth.
谢天谢地 我家的是三个儿子
I thank god I got three boys, man.
以后的日子可有得你受的 Jack
You’re in for a rough ride, Jack.
报应是个婊♥子♥ 她的花名叫因果
Payback’s a bitch and her stripper name is Karma.
你自己想出来的吗
You come up with that on your own?
在墨西哥的时候 从T恤上看到的
I saw it on a t-shirt in Mexico.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, check this out.
革命的残留品 老兄
Remnants of the revolution, man.
Becky还在为我让你接合同这事生我的气吗
Is Becky still mad at me for dragging you into contracting?
得了吧 她生我的气 不是你的
Oh, come on. She’s mad at me, she’s not mad at you.
我可是老团队的一员 以前那个Jack的团队
I’m part of the old crowd, the old Jack.
如今的Jack手里拎着的可是尿布包而不是M4
The new Jack carries a diaper bag instead of an M4.
这句话居然出自Tyrone Woods之口
Is this coming from Tyrone Woods,
那个为他老婆干活的牙科护士吗
dental nurse, who works for his wife?
你猜怎么着 这儿我可不干这活 老兄
Guess what? Not out here, brother.
房♥地♥产♥生意如何
How’s the real estate business?
不景气
Pretty bad.
有多不景气
How bad is that?
沦落至此 不是吗
I’m here, aren’t I?
这地方糟透了 Jack 不仅仅因为热的操蛋
Well, this place sucks, Jack. Not only is it hot as balls,
更因为这里根本是鱼龙混杂 好坏难分
but you can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys.
– 该死的 – 不不 这下不妙
– Shit. – No, no, no, this isn’t good.
妈的
Fuck!
这些人是谁
Who the fuck are these guys?
现在什么情况
What do we got?
与我们配合的部队是Feb17烈士旅
The brigade we coordinate with is the February 17th martyrs.
[Feb17烈士旅是以2011年2月17日反卡扎菲革命开始的日期为名是由利比亚国防部

这可不是他们
This ain’t them.
操蛋 被堵住了
Shit, we’re boxed in.
我们要呼叫支援吗
Are we bailing?
基地 这里是Rone
Base, this is Rone.
这里是Rone 请回答 完毕
This is Rone. Come in. Over.
– 这里是基地 请讲 Rone – 我被堵在第五环形公路了
– This is base. Go, Rone. – I’m in a jam off fifth ring road.
我看到有大约8个武装敌兵在这儿
I’m looking at about eight armed tangos here.
收到 请待命
Copy that. Sit tight.
待命 说得轻巧
“Sit tight.” That’s great advice.
他们还有KPV重机♥枪♥
They got a KPV.
基地 我们还等着呢
Base, we ain’t got all day.
Rone 他们正在试着与Feb 17取得联♥系♥
Hey, Rone. They’re trying to get FEB 17
支援你们 我们正想办法
to back you up, but we’re coming.
Oz 我卡在第五环形公路了
Hey, OZ, I’m in a jam off fifth ring.
Ty
Ty.
Rone Feb 17快速反应部队已经收到警报
Rone, 17 feb qrf is being alerted.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that.
我唯一想要的快速反应部队就是我的人
The only quick reaction force I want is my guys.
不行 联♥系♥17Feb快速反应部队
No. Contact 17 feb qrf.
派他们来 我想要我的人
Send them! I want my guys.
告诉他们 不准他们离开基地
Tell them they’re not allowed to leave the base.
不行 Rone 待在那儿
Negative, Rone. Just hang in there.
或许我说的不够清楚
Maybe I’m not making myself clear.
我面前的是多名激进的叛乱分子
I’m looking at multiple radical insurgents
手里拿着自动步♥枪♥和50口径瞬爆弹
with ak’s and a .50-Cal technical
这些足够把我轰到津巴布韦去 完毕
set to blow my Rover all the way back to Zimbabwe. Over.
我做不了主 老兄
It’s not my call, brother.
来喽
Here we go.
欢迎来到班加西
Welcome to benghazi.
你好
Salaam.
利比亚签证
Libyan visa.
官方发的 利比亚政♥府♥发的
Official. Libyan government.
能友好点吗 友好点
Friendly? Hmm? Friendly?
把车开到旁边接受检查
Pull over for inspection.
不行
No.
把车开到旁边接受检查
Pull over for inspection!
非常抱歉 先生 做不到
I’m sorry, sir, I can’t do that.
朝上看
Look up.
看呀 朝上看 看到无人机了吗
Go ahead, look up. You see the drone?
没看到吗 没关系 因为无人机看得到你
No? That’s all right, because the drone sees you.
你的大脸它看得一清二楚
Sees your face.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
如果我们出了什么事 你的家
If anything happens to us, your home,
你的家人 嘭 全没了
your family, boom, gone.
下令放我们走
Give the order to let us go.
我想要车子
I want the car!
没门 你休想
No, I’m not gonna do that.
听着
Look,
我有权利来决定我自己国家的未来
I earn right to decide the future of my country.
你找错人了
You’re talking to the wrong guy.
那你是否愿意为国捐躯呢
How willing are you to die for your country?
我可是准备好了 随时随地
I’m ready to go, right here, right now.
趁你还能走前快滚
Leave here while you still can.
我们有空中支援吗
We got air support?
有个屁
We don’t have any fucking support.
看看新的坐骑 卡扎菲之前给防弹装甲车
Check the new rides. Gaddafi had a going-out-of-business sale
搞了个跳楼大甩卖♥♥
on armored vehicles.
最高性能装甲 老兄
Max-level armored, man.
这票可划算了
We got a great deal.
都是我们偷来的
We stole them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!