你先请
Oh, after you.
你担心吗 – 超人从来不担心
You worried? – Superman does not worry.
莱克斯
Lex?
在这里
Right here.
你这个有病的疯子
You diseased maniac.
接下来交给我吧
I’ll take it from here.
超人 你还好吗
You feel okay, Superman?
莱克斯 我很讶异 你竟然放下总统选举活动
Lex, I’m surprised you took time away from your presidential campaign…
大老远跑来哥谭市参加这个活动
…and came all the way to Gotham City for this.
亲爱的 身为入围者 我很高兴也很荣幸出席
Oh, dear lady, as a nominee it’s my pleasure and privilege to be here.
尤其如果你赢了的话
Especially if you win.
女士们先生们 众所期持的时刻到了
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you’ve all been waiting for.
今晚我们要表扬一位伟大的人
We’re here tonight to honor a great man.
他用时间再次证明 他的首要之务就是帮助有需要的人
A man who has proved time and again his first priority is helping those in need.
今年的年度风云人物奖 得奖的是…
This year’s Man of the Year Award goes to…
布鲁斯·韦恩
…Bruce Wayne.
你等明年吧 老兄
Next year, buddy.
我讨厌那个人
Despise that guy.
布鲁斯 说几句话吧 – 也没什么好说的啦
Bruce, will you say a few words? – Well, there’s not much to say.
我只是尽绵薄之力 因为每个人都有需要帮助的时候
I do what little I can, since every once in a while, everyone needs a helping hand.
但我不确定 我是否有资格领这项奖
Though I’m not sure I deserve an award for it.
你们都听到了 他没资格领奖
You heard him, he doesn’t deserve it.
也是啦 因为我们在最后一刻 多了一位入围者
Which is just as well, since we’ve got a last-minute entry.
是谁一直陪着你们啊
Who has been there for you?
这个人的使命就是 改善周遭人们的生活
One man, who has made it his mission to improve the lives of people around him.
他改造了我们的建筑物
He has remodeled our buildings.
帮助我们的银行 免于不必要的拥挤杂乱
Helped keep our banks free of unnecessary clutter.
你们也总是表达谢意
You have always shown your appreciation.
你最棒了 小丑
You’re the best, Joker.
为了你 我们什么都愿意做
We’ll do anything for you.
何必现在停止呢
And why stop now?
起立鼓掌啊 这我倒没料到
A standing ovation? Did not expect that.
但是我接受 还有其他所有的物品
But I’ll take it. And also everything else.
不好意思 先生 我要盗取您的贵重物品
Excuse me, sir. I’m going to purloin your valuables.
跟我猜个谜 在你钱包里发现的绿色物是什么
Riddle me this. What’s green and found in your wallet?
钞票 – 不对 现在没有了
Money? – Um, no. Not anymore!
抱歉 泼了你冷水 亲爱的
Sorry to rain on your parade, my dear.
威激不尽
Thanks so much.
哎唷 莱克斯·卢瑟 总统候选人
Well, well, Lex Luthor, presidential candidate
也是超人最不喜欢的光头男
…and Superman’s least-favorite bald person.
不了 谢谢 我不想扫你的兴
No, thanks. I don’t wanna get joy buzzed.
别担心 我不是要握手
Oh, don’t worry, I didn’t want to shake hands.
我是要你的手表
I want your watch.
很高兴遇见你 改天再来
Nice running into you. Let’s do it again sometime.
我们会的
Oh, we will.
致词 致词 – 快致词吧 小丑
Speech! Speech! – Come on, Joker!
快致词嘛
Tell us, come on!
多美好的夜晚 如此荣幸 我都说不出话了
What a night. Such an honor. I’m speechless.
骗谁啊 我几时说不出话了
Aw, who am I kidding? When am I ever speechless?
你瞧那张脸 他会说些什么呢
Look at that face. It’s like, “What’s he gonna say?
从他的嘴里会冒出什么呢
What’s going to come out of that mouth of his?”
抱歉 扯烂了你的笑脸 小丑
Sorry to wipe that grin off your face, Joker.
你才不抱歉呢 你一点都不抱歉
You’re not sorry. You’re not sorry at all.
跟我猜个谜 蝙蝠侠 戴着面具不省人事的是什么人
Riddle me this, Batman. What wears a mask and is unconscious?
是你
You.
抓住他
Let’s get him.
我来问硬币
Let’s ask the coin.
出发吧 罗宾 – 我在等你啊
Get going, Robin. – I was waiting for you.
我喜欢的派对
My kind of party.
美好的食物 美好的客人 美好的福袋
Good food, good people, good goody bags.
蝙蝠虾和死罗宾
Hey, Batlame and Slobbin.
你们干嘛挂在那里 看到我的杰作了吧
Why are you guys hanging around? Ha! You see what I did there?
我们是来讨回你偷走的贵重物品 小丑
We’re here to get those valuables you stole, Joker.
还有布鲁斯·韦恩的奖座 – 这是我的奖 上面写得很清楚
And Bruce Wayne’s award. – This is my award. It very clearly says me.
小丑
Joker!
那是你贴上去的
You just… But you just stuck that on there.
罗宾 专心开飞机
Robin, focus on your flying.
抱歉
Sorry.
我失手了
I missed.
蝙蝠侠 你喜欢鲨鱼吗 我想它们会喜欢你哦
You like shark, Batman? Because I think they’re going to like you.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
我追不上了 – 接下来交给我吧
I can’t keep up! – I’ll take it from here.
蝙蝠侠 你喜欢飞弹吗 我想它们会喜欢你哦
You like missiles, Batman? Because I think they’re going to like you.
我瞧瞧 还有什么 这个好
Let’s see. What do we have? Oh, good!
蝙蝠侠 你喜欢派吗 我想… 算了
You like pie, Batman? Because I think… Ah, forget it.
他哪里来那些坚不可摧的玩具啊
Where does he get these unbreakable toys?
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
看吧 你现在才出来 你害怕打真的
Oh, see? Now you get out. You were afraid of a real fight.
是啊 你怕死了
Yeah. You’re so scary.
小心我的西装
Watch the suit, boys!
蝙蝠侠 多谢帮忙 – 我也有出力耶
Thanks for helping out, Batman. – Hey, you know, I also was a part of this.
两位需要帮忙吗 – 帮什么忙 停车吗
Hey, guys. Need a hand? – With what? Parking?
抱歉 我也想去参加你的授奖仪式
Yeah, sorry, I wanted to be there for your award.
我是指布鲁斯·韦恩的奖 – 我也是
I mean, uh, Bruce Wayne’s award. – Me too.
但小孩子没有受邀
Kids weren’t invited.
我看到你在剧院撞出一个大洞 – 我会修好的
So I saw you put a big hole in the theater. – I’ll get it repaired.
我已经修好了 还有 我把你的船放回水里了
I already did that. Also, I put your boat back in the water.
嘿 谢啦 – 是啊 谢了
Hey, thanks. – Yeah, thanks.
你真该试着在打击犯罪的同时
You know, you should really try not to make such a mess…
不要弄得一团乱
…while you’re fighting crime.
我可以看到你在里面偷笑 我有X光透视
I can see you smirking in there. X-ray vision.
现在没有别人需要你帮忙吗
Aren’t there people somewhere else that need your help right now?
事实上有的 我该走了 再见了 两位
Yeah, actually, there are. I should go. See you, guys.
再见 超人 他人真好 – 是啊 他很棒
Bye, Superman. He’s so nice. – Yeah, he’s great.
你有点没礼貌 – 我在做系统检查
You were kind of rude. – I was doing a systems check.
我们蝙蝠洞见
See you at the Batcave.
哥谭市剧院今晚一片混乱
Scenes of chaos tonight at the Gotham City Theater…
小丑打断了著名的年度风云人物颁奖仪式
…where the Joker has interrupted the prestigious Man of the Year Awards.
小心我的西装
Watch the suit, boys!
这是哥谭市举办的 第五次年度风云人物奖
This was the fifth annual Man of the Year ceremony to be held in Gotham…
却已是第二度 被一群横冲直撞的恶徒
…but only the second to be brought to a premature end…
提早结束仪式 – 电脑
…by a gang of rampaging villains. – Computer.
我要赢得大选
I have an election to win.
看来小丑又要被关进阿卡姆疯人院了
Looks like another stay in Arkham Asylum for the Joker.
小丑 我们爱你
We love you, Joker!
我会得到压倒性胜利的
I’ll win in a landslide.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
先是蝙蝠侠 然后是超人
First, Batman. Second, Superman.
氪星石
Kryptonite.
蝙蝠侠平安寻回所有被偷的财物
Batman safely recovered all the stolen property…
包括布鲁斯·韦恩的年度风云人物奖
…including Bruce Wayne’s Man of the Year Award.
唯一留给小丑的
The only thing left for Joker?
是迅速返回阿卡姆疯人院 外加”年度傻瓜”的头街
A swift return to Arkham Asylum, along with the title Goon of the Year.
以上是克拉克肯特在哥谭市 为《星球日报》做的连线报导
This is Clark Kent on assignment in Gotham City for Daily Planet Online.

Hey!
我在看电视耶
I was watching that.
看太多电视对你不好 南瓜头
Too much television is bad for you, pumpkin.
他怎么把这种东西带进来的
How does he sneak all that stuff in?
真讨厌那个克拉克肯特
Clark Kent. Really despise that guy.
大老远跑来哥谭市羞辱我
Coming all the way to Gotham City to insult me.
我可是行善的当地人耶
Me. A hometown boy who made good.
你说得对 你不应该受到那种待遇
You’re right. You don’t deserve that.
没错 我不该… 等等 是谁在说话
That’s right, I don’t. Eh– Uh, wait, who said that?
你想不想现在就离开阿卡姆
How would you like to be out of Arkham right now…
还有机会报复蝙蝠侠和这个不知感恩的城市
…and given a chance to take revenge on Batman and the rest of this ungrateful city?
这么好的事 我要是拒绝就是疯了
Well, I’d have to be crazy to say no to that offer.
除非你是我脑海里的声音 不过那样我也算是疯了
Unless you’re just one of the voices in my head, in which case, I’m crazy anyway.
什么
What?
莱克斯 你好
Oh, hey, Lex.
你是来讨回你的手表
Have you come to get your watch back…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!