我有一个好消息
There is a little good news.
至少你不会当上总统
At least you’re not going to be president.
干得好 蝙蝠侠
Great work, Batman.
我不得不承认 没有众朋友的一点帮助 我是办不到的
I have to admit, I couldn’t have done it without a little help from my friends.
一点
Uh, a little?
布鲁斯·韦恩在得到年度风云人物奖时说过
Well, Bruce Wayne said when he was given the Man of the Year Award…
每个人都有需要帮忙的时候
…that everybody needs help now and again.
他是聪明人
Well, he is a wise man.
你把那些氪星石怎么了 – 我放在安全的地方
What did you do with all the kryptonite? – I put it in a safe place.
哪天超人决定变成坏蛋 我们可能会需要它
We might need it one day if Superman decides to go bad.
看吧 不是只有我这么想
See? I’m not the only one.
我听得到耶
You know, I can hear you.
蝙蝠侠 你需要我们帮忙重建蝙蝠洞吗
So, Bats, you need a little help rebuilding the Batcave?
不用 我和罗宾… – 对 我们需要一点帮忙
No, Robin and I– – Yes, we’d like some help.
跟我一起说
Say it with me.
好 我们可能需要一点帮忙
Okay, we probably could use some.
你是在问我吗
Are–? Are you asking me?
你是在问我帮你重建蝙蝠洞吗
Are you asking me to help you rebuild the Batcave?
不是 我是在问绿灯侠
Well, no, I was asking Green Lantern.
我想这不是你的颜色吧
I don’t think this is your color.
木星号♥
Jovial.
我找到它了
I have located it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!