《美丽待续》
我听到你在院子里不断驱赶那些不速之客
I heard you interfering little bastards rummage around my yard.
多亏了有你才让那些猫头鹰离我的猫远远的
I’ll thank you for keeping the owls off of my cats.
睡吧 好吗?
You sleep OK?
索塔
Sorta.
我 呃…
I, uh…
哦 简, 我不知道究竟发生了什么.
God, Jean, I don’t know what happened.
它就像一阵红色的迷雾或者…
It’s like a red mist or…
我被什么东西给罩住了然后我…
Something comes over me and I…
但是我感觉你好像在一个角落里支持我 然后我就…
But I feel like you backed me up in a corner and I…
你那样做 接着…
You do that, and uh…
那样做我自己也感到很后悔
I hate it when I’m like that.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你能原谅我吗?
Can you forgive me?
什么?
What?
可恶!
Fuck!
你曾给答应过…
You promised…
如果再发生类似的情况…
if it happened again…
你承诺过的
You promised.
这是你上个星期的工资 到昨天为止
OK, this is last week and up to yesterday.
– 就这样吧 – 好的
– All right? – OK.
– 我在那关着50头公鹿 – 凯蒂 我不行…
– I stuck an extra 50 bucks in there. – Kitty, I can’t…
– 你能行的 听我说… – 来 拿着
– You can. Listen… – Here, just take it.
我不想再看到你以个这样子来到这里
I don’t wanna see you coming around here anymore looking like this.
自己照顾好自己 照顾好那个女孩 好了 走吧
You take care. Take care of that girl. Get going. OK.
我们跟堪萨斯市政♥府♥之间有一份双边协议.
We have a reciprocity agreement with Kansas.
如果你能在这个庇护所待上一个星期
If you can stay in this shelter for a week.
– 我可以为你在Wichita找一个住处 – 不行
– I could find you a place in Wichita. – No.
镇上每个想找女人寻欢作乐的男人 都知道这个庇护所在哪
Every man in town who beats a woman knows where this shelter is.
那你能想到什么人能跟你住在一起吗?
Do you have someone you can stay with?
你根本不明白我到底有多担心
I don’t think you really understand just how worried I am.
我是不明白 也许他们只是去购物罢了
I don’t know. Maybe they went shopping.
我真希望在这该死的地方能有个人
I wish someone in this goddamn place would just…
可以告诉我实情
would just give me the truth.
然后我们就能立马找到简
Then we could find Jean pretty damn quick.
堪萨斯的特布纳怎么样? 你想去那吗?
Tribune, Kansas. Do you wanna go there?
当然 也许吧 我是说 我们可以去我们想去的任何地方
Sure. Maybe. I mean, we can go anywhere we want.
新墨西哥的拉英怎么样?
How about Loving, New Mexico?
– 我觉得不错 – 我也是
– I like that. – Me too.
托培卡
Topeka.
圣克鲁斯
Santa Cruz.
噢 差点忘了 还有蒙大拿的巴特
Oh, my gosh. There’s a Butt, Montana.
那个应该念”布特”
It’s pronounced “Bute.”
– 妈妈? – 哦 不会吧 天呐!
– Mom? – Oh, no. No!
嘿!
Hey!
它没法再走了 滑轮被一根棍子给卡住了
She’s not going anywhere. There’s a rod sticking through the block.
我去苏瀑布吧
I’m heading to Sioux Falls.
那好吧
Yeah.
要用的你就拿走吧
Just take what you need.
图上一英寸代表实际距离83英里
So one inch is 83 miles.
六 七 八 九 十
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
俄勒岗洲的阿罗哈城
Aloha, Oregon.
离这只有十英寸
It’s only ten inches away.
也就是830英里 而且我们已经走了300英里…
So that’s 830 miles and we’ve already gone 300 miles…
我们去怀俄明洲
We’re going to Wyoming.
怀俄明有什么?
What’s in Wyoming?
你的爷爷住在那儿
It’s where your grandfather lives.
我有爷爷
I have a grandfather?
有那么一个
Not much of one.
你为什么不早点儿告诉我?
When were you going to tell me?
哦 我很好
Oh, I’m fine.
好像要下雨了
Smells like rain.
今天不会下雨的
It’s not gonna rain today.
1972年以来 你对天气的看法就没有对过
You haven’t been right about the weather since 1972.
我知道下雨之前应该是什么样子
I know what rain looks like.
你今天早上是不是有什么心事?
You got something on your mind this morning?
那只该死的熊又回来了
The goddamn bear’s back.
那你准备拿它怎么办?
Well, what do you think you’re gonna do about it?
做我一年前就该做的事
What I should have done a year ago.
有人看见它带着幼仔一起吗?你看见幼仔跟它一起吗?
Did anyone notice if he had cubs? Did you see cubs with him?
好的
OK.
它已经被控制住了 恩那尔
It’s under control, Einar.
如果你让开的话它就会被控制住的
You get out of the way and it will be.
别 还是让动物保护协会来管这事吧
Come on, let’s let the Fish and Game take care of this.
这可不像他们所寻找的宠物狗一样
This isn’t some pet dog they’re after.
他们当然知道这跟那个不一样 对吧?
I think they can tell the difference, all right?
这大概就是你在大学里所学到的吧
That says what a college education gets you.
我们走吧
Here we go.
妈妈
Mom.
欢迎来到怀俄明洲
Welcome to Wyoming.
妈 我们到了
Mom, this is us.
我爷爷人好吗?
So is my grandpa nice?
为什么你不早点跟我提起他?
Why didn’t you tell me about him?
恩那尔!
Einar!
我不想在这里看到你
I don’t want you here.
至少我们在某些事的意见上是相同的
At least we agree on something.
我也不想到这里来
I don’t wanna be here either.
我们需要找个地方 住上两个月
We need a place to stay for about a month or so.
你似乎应该去医院看看 你的脑子是不是出了什么问题了
Looks like you need every part of your head examined.
她是你女儿?
Is this yours?
她也是你孙女
She’s yours too.
你是不是想告诉我 我有一个不曾相识的孙女?
You telling me I have a grandchild I don’t know about?
在格瑞分的葬礼上我就告诉过你 我怀孕了
I’m telling you I was pregnant at Griffin’s funeral.
之前你们去了哪儿?
Where you been till now?
我们在路上整整走了两天
We’ve been on the road for two days.
我们本来住在艾和华洲
We lived in lowa.
现在突然想起这里还有个家了是吧?
Now this suddenly seems like home?
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
我叫格里芙
My name’s Griff.
格里芙 吉尔克森.
Griff Gilkyson.
对女孩来说这个名字很特别
That’s an unusual name for a girl.
恩那尔 求你帮帮忙
Einar, please.
等我赚够了钱 我们就离开这儿
Just till I can earn enough to get us out of here.
地下室里面还有一个房♥间
There’s a room in the basement.
对不起
I’m sorry.
嘿 我准备进城 去找份工作
Hey. I’m gonna go into town and look for a job.
你就乖乖地待在这儿?
You think you’ll be all right here?
好的 乖 听话啊
All right, well, just… be good.
我走了
Love you.
我用了一下洗手间
I used the bathroom.
我听到了
I heard you.
– 你饿吗? – 现在还不
– Are you hungry? – Not yet.
镇里面有麦当劳餐厅吗?
Is there a McDonald’s in town?
– 你有没有五块钱? – 没有
– You got five dollars? – No, I don’t.
那么 你最好还是不要因为吃顿饭 而跑进城去
Well, then I don’t think going into town for a meal would be a very good idea.
昨天晚上睡得怎么样?
How was your night?
还算不错
All right, I guess.
左边还是右边?
Left or right?
还是打右边吧
Let’s do the right.
左边可以休息一下
Left could use a rest.
现在是不是一直都在痛?
Pain bad all the time now?
痛得我都没办法想其他的事情
Gets my full attention.
好了
Yep.
我的熊怎么样了?
What happened with my bear?
那只熊不是你的
It’s his own damn bear.
你是不是在告诉我它还活着?
You telling me he’s still alive?
它很好 在安绮的动物园里
He’s fine. He’s in that zoo Angie built.
我昨天晚上梦见海了
Dreaming about the sea last night.
你是不是尿床了?
Did you get wet?
我梦见我走进了海里
I walked right in.
就好像在恋爱一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!